Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan's view on suicide

colony_ss

First of all, I want to say hello to everyone and thank you for reading this message. How should I start it...well first, don't get me wrong on this, I know it may sound like I'm weak and a coward, but well, here it goes. I've been rather depressed for the last 6 or 7 months, mostly affected by the weird mind blocks that I am constantly having and are preventing me from normal thinking in certain situation, also when studying. I thought that they would go away with time, but they haven't and I supposse something was affecting me, because I feel very sad and without much enjoyement in anything. It's hard to explain, but I just feel like there is no future and that I just want to die sometimes...yes I know that I do sound highly pathetic and weak at the moment and I feel so about myself too which is another one of the reasons why I do want to just end it. I have fought for Satan, I am doing reverse torah rituals and Thurisaz Hagalaz vibrations every day without skipping, I am spreading knowledge and helping people in Satanism, but I just can't get rid of this very bad feeling about myself and endless sadness with little hope in life. I just wanted to ask, if anyone has spoken to Satan, how does He view suicide? I mean, what would happen to me, if I would kill myself now? I suppose He would be very disappointed and angry at me, but I just can't continue like that...also, is it possible that this sadness and desire of suicide is an influence from the enemy?
I thank you for all the answers.

Hail Satan!

It's very likely influence from the enemy.

Suicide is the worst of choices. It's not an answer to ending your pain. The act only transfers and magnifies your pain on to others. So, toughen up and accept what you have, both good and bad.

I know a lot of people will suggest you continue doing the aura of protection and cleaning your chakras and aura daily and, they are correct.

I also recommend you distance yourself from the enemy as much as possible, both in personal contact and television, movies, books and music made by the enemy.

Also, turn your sadness into anger and use it against the enemy. When they try depressing a Gentile but, instead, get a hostile response, it scares those retarded, wall-humping, dick-skinning, crying yids so bad they pee themselves just a little bit.

Hail Farther Satan forever!

Thank you for the answer. I will try to do all that and see how it goes and yes, about transfering pain to others, I was thinking about that a lot too and was one of the reasons why I stayed out of it.

Hail Satan!

PLEASE start doing this everyday.
Chant Suraye 108x 
Then Affirm: My aura is constantly Deflecting any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always sending it right back to those who send it. I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. 
To learn how to chant suraye, I will reply with a video. 

Hello Comrade. This is the worst possible choice for you to do. You will still feel a LOT of pain on the astral (perhaps not as much, but still a ton, I know this for certain), and you will not be able to advance yourself at all for spirits without bodies are stagnant, as said by High Priest Maxine:"Also, one does not obtain power through or after one's physical death. We take ourselves with us, our personalities, our abilities and one's spiritual power." Death is very boring! You can't hardly do anything at all :/ Here is a quote from HP Maxine here about death: "They are very much alive, alert, and aware, with their same personalities, character traits, likes, dislikes, emotions, and everything else they were in their physical lives here. The only thing is they do not have a physical body yet. Reincarnation is not the only way one can obtain a physical body. Most people reincarnate because those souls who are without a body do not eat, they do not sleep, and basically, they stagnate. It is very boring for them. The soul can enter the body of a living being, [as the one I have been working with does with me], and enjoy physical pleasures such as eating, touching different things, and anything else physical. The soul by itself is also able to feel sexual orgasm." 
Now, as for the depression, I myself struggled with depression for well over 7 years. I was on medications, going to therapy, EVERYTHING to try and get this under control, and yet I still wanted to to kill myself almost every day. I caused bodily harm to myself, I literally have hundreds of scars layered upon each other on my thighs. I had come across the JoS website a few years prior and had studied some of the meditations. I ended up coming back to it and learned that Depression tends to result from a low Bioelectricity. So I dedicated and began doing meditations specifically to raise my bioelectricity. I focused HARD on raising my bioelectricity. Every single morning, and every single night. I opened my soul, performed Kundalini and Hatha Yoga, began working out a lot more, I even (carefully) worked on invoking Fire. Because of this, my bioelectricity rose exponentially, and now I am free of the depression. I have been free of it, and off of medications for almost 4 months now. 
My suggestion to you? Work towards this very same thing. Ask Father Satan for his help to help you overcome the depression. Make sure and meditate every day and every night. DEFINITELY do Kundalini and Hatha Yoga daily. If you have not already, perform the Opening of the Soul meditations. Do everything you can to raise your bioelectricity. FIGHT for yourself!!! You are a WARRIOR for Satan!!! The One True Creator! You are a Warrior for Hell!! Fight to make certain you can continue to be such a  warrior!
I would also suggest (now that I know more than I did when I started), to perform the MUNKA vibration (pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH'). You should vibrate this into your entire soul, 108 times every day for 40 days. Because this should be performed when the moon is Waning from a full moon, you should begin this IMMEDIATELY!!! 
I hope this helps so that you will continue to fight my Comrade. PLEASE continue to live. Suicide is not worth it, if you don't believe me, ask Father Satan to send you to a soul who has done this, so you may know how they regret it.

<td val[/IMG]Stay strong by spending time with the people you love and understand you. suicide is a permanent solution to your temporary problems. You gotta ask yourself why you can't go on and then work on figuring out how to change your miserable and or stuck in a rut problem/condition. Maybe you can feel free and hopeful by moving, apt. Or rented room, whatever you can afford, getting a job or a job in something you love, do some traveling, or just cleansing your place, Spring cleaning, change your space, New paint, New stuff, you can get yourself out of anything you are not happy with, good luck. Yeah these ideas sound easier said than done, but best to give it a try than feel helpless and hopeless about your life, good luck.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
From: colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Father Satan's view on suicide
Sent: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 2:01:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   First of all, I want to say hello to everyone and thank you for reading this message. How should I start it...well first, don't get me wrong on this, I know it may sound like I'm weak and a coward, but well, here it goes. I've been rather depressed for the last 6 or 7 months, mostly affected by the weird mind blocks that I am constantly having and are preventing me from normal thinking in certain situation, also when studying. I thought that they would go away with time, but they haven't and I supposse something was affecting me, because I feel very sad and without much enjoyement in anything. It's hard to explain, but I just feel like there is no future and that I just want to die sometimes...yes I know that I do sound highly pathetic and weak at the moment and I feel so about myself too which is another one of the reasons why I do want to just end it. I have fought for Satan, I am doing reverse torah rituals and Thurisaz Hagalaz vibrations every day without skipping, I am spreading knowledge and helping people in Satanism, but I just can't get rid of this very bad feeling about myself and endless sadness with little hope in life. I just wanted to ask, if anyone has spoken to Satan, how does He view suicide? I mean, what would happen to me, if I would kill myself now? I suppose He would be very disappointed and angry at me, but I just can't continue like that...also, is it possible that this sadness and desire of suicide is an influence from the enemy?

Hail Satan! [/TD]

thank you so much for sharing this. for it tuched me and encouraged me. i am greatfull for the wisdome you shared tonight.

------------------------------
On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 4:45 PM PDT talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hello Comrade. This is the worst possible choice for you to do. You will still feel a LOT of pain on the astral (perhaps not as much, but still a ton, I know this for certain), and you will not be able to advance yourself at all for spirits without bodies are stagnant, as said by High Priest Maxine: "Also, one does not obtain power through or after one's physical death. We take ourselves with us, our personalities, our abilities and one's spiritual power." Death is very boring! You can't hardly do anything at all :/
Here is a quote from HP Maxine here about death: "They are very much alive, alert, and aware, with their same personalities, character traits, likes, dislikes, emotions, and everything else they were in their physical lives here. The only thing is they do not have a physical body yet. Reincarnation is not the only way one can obtain a physical body. Most people reincarnate because those souls who are without a body do not eat, they do not sleep, and basically, they stagnate. It is very boring for them. The soul can enter the body of a living being, [as the one I have been working with does with me], and enjoy physical pleasures such as eating, touching different things, and anything else physical. The soul by itself is also able to feel sexual orgasm."

Now, as for the depression, I myself struggled with depression for well over 7 years. I was on medications, going to therapy, EVERYTHING to try and get this under control, and yet I still wanted to to kill myself almost every day. I caused bodily harm to myself, I literally have hundreds of scars layered upon each other on my thighs. I had come across the JoS website a few years prior and had studied some of the meditations. I ended up coming back to it and learned that Depression tends to result from a low Bioelectricity. So I dedicated and began doing meditations specifically to raise my bioelectricity. I focused HARD on raising my bioelectricity. Every single morning, and every single night. I opened my soul, performed Kundalini and Hatha Yoga, began working out a lot more, I even (carefully) worked on invoking Fire. Because of this, my bioelectricity rose exponentially, and now I am free of the depression. I have been free of it, and off of
medications for almost 4 months now.

My suggestion to you? Work towards this very same thing. Ask Father Satan for his help to help you overcome the depression. Make sure and meditate every day and every night. DEFINITELY do Kundalini and Hatha Yoga daily. If you have not already, perform the Opening of the Soul meditations. Do everything you can to raise your bioelectricity. FIGHT for yourself!!! You are a WARRIOR for Satan!!! The One True Creator! You are a Warrior for Hell!! Fight to make certain you can continue to be such a warrior!

I would also suggest (now that I know more than I did when I started), to perform the MUNKA vibration (pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH'). You should vibrate this into your entire soul, 108 times every day for 40 days. Because this should be performed when the moon is Waning from a full moon, you should begin this IMMEDIATELY!!!

I hope this helps so that you will continue to fight my Comrade. PLEASE continue to live. Suicide is not worth it, if you don't believe me, ask Father Satan to send you to a soul who has done this, so you may know how they regret it.

Keep your bioelectricity up at all times. Keep doing hatha and kundalini yoga and be consistent with meditations. I've been battling depression for a few years now. Can't even remember when it started. I'm having the same thoughts, but I keep on fighting for our Father Satan! We are the Elite! The warriors chosen by Gods! Death is meaningless unless it's meant for our enemies! I have had close and further relatives commit suicide and the way I look at them is that they were too weak to endure life. Nobody likes quitters. They are left without and when they will reincarnate they will go through the same shit and problems they tried to run away from. The best thing to prevent depression is to keep yourself occupied. Keep doing the meditations and spiritual warfare, exercise and read. Make love and war. Also if you haven't already, start the 40 day empowerment program and if you already finished it, than start with the 6 month spiritual warfare program. Start using runes. I have found out Sun Square helps a lot, but now is not good time to start one and won't be until next year. Keep strong!!

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

If you commit suicide, you will have to start all over. Is that what you really want? Killing yourself is not a good
thing to do. You could do much work for Father. Are you on some kind of medication? Some medications make
you depressed and suicidal. You don't know what is around the corner for you in your life. It is very possible
you have some great things for you down the road, in the future. TRUST FATHER SATAN! HE is an awesome
God! If you just let go and trust HIM fully and work for HIM, I honestly believe things will get better for you.

In the meantime, do your meditations, aura and energy building, etc. Study. And continue with the rituals.
Know this, you are NOT alone. Whether you see him/her or not, you do have a guardian. You could have so
much to live for! Again, set aside you fears and know Father loves you! Focus on empowering yourself and work for Father.
Don't dwell on your depression and can overcome it!

Hail Father Satan!

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 10/1/15, colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Father Satan's view on suicide
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2015, 7:01 AM

First of all, I want to say hello to everyone and
thank you for reading this message. How should I start
it...well first, don't get me wrong on this, I know it
may sound like I'm weak and a coward, but well, here it
goes. I've been rather depressed for the last 6 or 7
months, mostly affected by the weird mind blocks that I am
constantly having and are preventing me from normal thinking
in certain situation, also when studying. I thought that
they would go away with time, but they haven't and I
supposse something was affecting me, because I feel very sad
and without much enjoyement in anything. It's hard to
explain, but I just feel like there is no future and that I
just want to die sometimes...yes I know that I do sound
highly pathetic and weak at the moment and I feel so about
myself too which is another one of the reasons why I do want
to just end it. I have fought for Satan, I am doing reverse
torah rituals and Thurisaz Hagalaz vibrations every day
without skipping, I am spreading knowledge and helping
people in Satanism, but I just can't get rid of this
very bad feeling about myself and endless sadness with
little hope in life. I just wanted to ask, if anyone has
spoken to Satan, how does He view suicide? I mean, what
would happen to me, if I would kill myself now? I suppose He
would be very disappointed and angry at me, but I just
can't continue like that...also, is it possible that
this sadness and desire of suicide is an influence from the
enemy?

Hail Satan!

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470 --
#yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px

0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp #yiv9368601470hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp #yiv9368601470ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp .yiv9368601470ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp .yiv9368601470ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mkp .yiv9368601470ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9368601470ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv9368601470ygrp-lc #yiv9368601470hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv9368601470ygrp-lc .yiv9368601470ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470activity span
.yiv9368601470underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470attach label a {

#yiv9368601470 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470bold a {

#yiv9368601470 dd.yiv9368601470last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9368601470 dd.yiv9368601470last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9368601470 dd.yiv9368601470last p
span.yiv9368601470yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470attach-table div div a {

#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470file-title a, #yiv9368601470
div.yiv9368601470file-title a:active, #yiv9368601470
div.yiv9368601470file-title a:hover, #yiv9368601470
div.yiv9368601470file-title a:visited {

#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470photo-title a,

#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470photo-title a:active,
#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9368601470 div.yiv9368601470photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9368601470 div#yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9368601470ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9368601470yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv9368601470 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv9368601470 .yiv9368601470replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9368601470 input, #yiv9368601470 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9368601470
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9368601470logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-msg
p#yiv9368601470attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-reco
#yiv9368601470reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-sponsor #yiv9368601470ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv9368601470 #yiv9368601470ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv9368601470

Thank, all of you, very much for your answers. I posted this question here because I knew I would get a sincere and truthful answer and, even though still affected by the sadness, I will perform both of the vibrations and the statement you have sent me. Also, thank you for sharing your experience in depression and suffering and explaining about the enemy effects, and the afterlife. I am starting both of the vibrations today and will see what happens...
I am doing the Hatha Yoga already, but will also start with Kundalini.

Hail Satan!

Suicide isn't an answer. I don't think its weakness or what you think but rather it is just pain and the enemy influencing you with bad thoughts. I also came very close several years ago. I went up on the roof at sunrise and stood on the edge trying to work up the nerve to do it when something spoke to me in my head: "If you do this thing, they win." I decided to think more on it and that night I dreamed I DID go to the roof and jumped, experienced the fall (sickening) and saw all the bloody aftermath (it was so REAL) and the gawkers gathering. I had rolled out of my physical body on impact and stood beside it watching while a tall male with long blonde hair joined me and he said: "There you go, now, do you still wish for this?" I said NO.

I can only speak for myself but I am of the firm opinion that these desires come from the enemy and to remember: If you do this thing (suicide), THEY WIN.

NEVER give in to the enemy. They are weak and afraid of you, hence they try so hard to get you to do the job for them and take yourself out. Start doing yoga. It is very grounding and helps move stagnant energy, and more besides. its awesome! I always feel a gazillion times better after a class, I go in stressed or unhappy and leave feeling wonderful and energized. Pain is a state, you learn in yoga not to fight it, to relax into it and make it work for you rather than against you.

Don't hand them a victory, stay strong. You are a child of Satan, remember.

Hail Satan!

Here is what I see personally. You have an energy imbalance, and this is the reason for the depression. When you first come to Satanism you have to regain your strength bit by bit and this takes a lot of time, you need patience, and persistence.

As for the overall reason for the onset depression, the enemy is attacking you because of what you are doing. You should know that the more you fight for Satan chances are you will be harassed. You are standing like a Satanic Warrior, you also seem to be working through some issues with Power Meditation which will come up when you Meditate on a daily basis. Curse and blame those responsible for your suffering, the enemy.

There is an article I would like you to read by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich I recently read twice just yesterday, and it is very helpful to those who begin to see the truth, which is another reason you are being attacked as you are. Our enemy fights to cover up the Truth at every turn. Stand and FIGHT to reclaim your life, and to become a Pagan God.

These attacks should have no effect on you if you keep your energies high, which is another reason you are being attacked, to try and get your energies at a low enough point for the setup I see the enemy is trying. You're not truly depressed at your core, which is why you are fighting it with ferocity.

I went through the same things, and I have overcome it, with Father Satan and my Guardian Daemoness Lady Agares, and the other Pagan Gods/Goddesses Power Meditation, specifically mentioning a Meditation that helped me a lot in learning to control my emotions, Void Meditation. You are NOT alone in this. We FIGHT as a family. Do you really think you came into Satanism alone, and fighting like the lone wolf? NO, you didn't.

I have had help every step of the way in my fight to reclaim my life. And here I am strong, and healthy because of Father Satan, Lady Agares and the other Pagan Gods/Goddesses who helped me, along with Power Meditation daily.

I wasn't feeling very well when I first came to Satanism, it has taken me a year to get  reasonably normal strength back. I am still getting stronger everyday as I get the proper nutrition, a healthy diet plays a large role in your overall psyche as well, and the proper diet is necessary for completing the Magnum Opus. Why not try and see if you can improve your diet, If you happen to need help then ask Father Satan if you happen to need any pointers when figuring that out. Do the SURYAYE working as well, daily, experiment to see how it feels to you, if you have any excess energy then offer it to Satan through your Guardian, or ask Satan to send a Daemon to take the energy to him to use in our effort if you have no Guardian yet.   

The SURYAYE working is one of the reasons I have gotten to this point as quickly as I have, it cleans out the Soul and is powerful.

You're STRONG, isn't it time you accept your strength and power? Stand and FIGHT!
Here is the article. Try seeing if you can make a barrier out of either Blue Fire, or Red Fire when you feel especially harassed, see how long you can keep it there as the long it is there the stronger it becomes, and it repels a lot of the enemy attacks you could be receiving. There are also certain Meditations other than Void Meditation you can do for clarity, which you should check out, on the Meditations section of the JoS.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... topics/284

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ience.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... oints.html

I also encourage you to do this Meditation for an 80 day working as I have. What this Meditation does is make a powerful Aura Of Protection like the initial one posted on the JoS but this Aura Of Protection repels any of the colds, the flus, and any other thing you could get along the lines of the airborne things you could contract from being out there.

This is something recently posted here in this group specifically and I Attest to it because over a month ago I finished it, and it is fully programmed into my Aura, and only needs one 80 day working to be permanent. I also suggest you start this other Aura Of Protection which is a third one which prevents any new attachments to you Psychically through Chakra Strings.

http://twinss-r.tumblr.com/tired

You program this Aura Of Protection like the other Aura Of Protection but you will say this while breathing in White Gold energy, "I am breathing in powerful protective energy, this energy is building an Aura Of Protection around me which prevents anyone from attaching themselves to my Chakras Psychically, and sucking my energy Psychically for the rest of my life, in a safe happy healthy way for me." It will take some time to build up in your Aura, but it will, be persistent.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/123287

Here is also the proper way to pronounce the SURYAYE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqo-Levk7Zw

And at the end of the SURYAYE working you chant AUM 9 times in your Solar Chakra, Throat Chakra, and Sixth Chakra. This is a shortened version of the SURYAYE AUM Chant. I put that video up because it's revelent to what I was saying above. With the second Aura Of Protection you will affirm in your head "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way" while visualizing the White Gold light, until you are finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qB0WSp-8AU

You can do it! Believe in yourself!

HAIL SATAN SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!

Also, I believe it's necessary to clarify how to do the AUM properly as that wasn't the best explaination.
You Chant the AAAAAAAA into your Solar Chakra then move to your Throat Chakra and then chant UUUUUUU, qnd then move to your Sixth Chakra and then chant MMMMMMM. That completes one round.

You do 9 rounds.

Believe in yourself. You can do it!

I thank you all once again. Even though it does seems a lot like my mind (or myself) doesn't even want to live anymore, I will do and arrange all the meditations and vibrations you have sent in a schedule, because I see that it is probably the enemy taking my wll to live away. I will spread the truth forward and the Yezidi petition also. Thank you so much.

Hail Satan!

Glad to know that we could help. We are all with you Comrade. Continue the fight! :)
HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

@AldrichStrickland.

Oh I see. I meant to do something like that but it came out like that. I will remember that the typical American English A sounds like the A in the word Clay, and that the proper pronunciation we were looking for is the A such as in the word All, Ball, and Call.

I'll remember that. Thanks AldrichStrickland.

I can add that Father Satan reincarnated you here for a reason, so why acting agains His will by throwing away your life?? It's the enemy causing this feeling for sure.

What I could also say, is that depression may come from the planets; when Saturn is transiting your Sun/Moon/Chart Ruler/Ascendant/1st house (this happens to anyone of us, first or late!) it may weaken your energies, and bring out depression feelings in your life. This usually lasts some months, maybe one year in case of Solar Revolution bad placements, but you can be sure Saturn is moving away and this will cease with time. And the enemy most likely profit of your bad transit to attack.
Meditating to counter-act against Saturn (Sun/Suyae/Sowilo meditations, protection, Sun Planetary Squares, etc.) helps enormously and is basic!
Last tip, I found that spending some minutes under the Sun direct light - even in winter if you can - and breathing the Sun energy is a big help to feel less depressed.

I did it so often during my bad Saturn transits, and meditated under the Sun. At least, when I was feeling lost, I had a task to perform in the worst days: look for some Sunlight to meditate! (If the sky is cloudy, you can visualize the Sun).

Hope this helps!

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 22:41:31 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Father Satan's view on suicide

Thank, all of you, very much for your answers. I posted this question here because I knew I would get a sincere and truthful answer and, even though still affected by the sadness, I will perform both of the vibrations and the statement you have sent me. Also, thank you for sharing your experience in depression and suffering and explaining about the enemy effects, and the afterlife. I am starting both of the vibrations today and will see what happens...
I am doing the Hatha Yoga already, but will also start with Kundalini.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back