Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan's lab

This is what my husband said and not me I caulk it all up to a lack of sleep....
I want to know your guys thoughts on this and is it even possible..

my husband read my energy and soul his third eye is wide open so out of the blue he said your a new soul. I looked at him like he lost his shit and why do you say that I asked him.

he looked at me then said you might have been created in a lab and that would be why you are scared of needles. For all you know father Satan could of had a time machine and got out all the infants .

he created out in time before he was in prisoned by his father and Sent you and others ahead in the feature in different time lines.

I said anything is possible and I am sure even if it is true he probably has me here for a reason. Then I told my husband he needs sleep with going to work and full time school you shouldn't be reading anyone's energy.

Your husband is not experienced enough to be doing any reading on people. This here is complete nonsense.

He is in an early state of opening up his soul and higher senses, at which point the soul and especially the mind are not at all mature and developed enough to properly use these senses, and differentiate between anything real and anything imagined or embellished.

All of this is imagined and embellished by himself, not based on reality. Let him read my reply.
Please be very careful with working on your astral senses and thinking you are wide open when you begin to feel and experience some things.

Due to ignorance, people do not understand how to use these senses when they awaken to them, causing the line between reality and delusion to blur greatly, eventually leading to full delusion when this is not practiced properly and one believes everything they "see and experience" as being true because they see it themselves.

The state of ignorance is normal for anyone coming into this path, and will fade as you gain more experiences, more knowledge and your consciousness grows in maturity and understanding with time.

Your husband should continue meditating consistently, and take his time to develop his understanding and knowledge, ground his mind and slowly take the time to understand this new reality he is making contact with through Spiritual Satanism, rather than jump in head first into the unknown and take every experience as a sign of mastery and clarity on this unknown, when it is merely the first opening of ones eyes to a world that you do not understand anything about.

In my first years as an SS, I had countless visions and strange things which were in most cases complete nonsense or embellishments from my mind. I understood this, and knew for the most part what were embellishments and what weren't, even early on, but even then it takes time to acclimate to your astral senses and get anything useful out of it, especially for the mind to adapt and gain the maturity to avoid all the possible pitfalls that come with accessing your higher senses. To help with this, I recounted my experiences as I made progress spiritually, and reflected on them, to better realize what was substantial and what was the product of imagination or embellishment.

In most cases, this will take years, so one must be patient, and realize that you basically know nothing, and thus you must be very careful when making any judgements based on your barely opened higher senses.

It is best to avoid doing this completely until much later on in your spiritual advancement, especially where it concerns other people, as this is unreliable, and leads only to confusion, as you can see here.

Your husband is not experienced enough to be doing any reading on people. This here is complete nonsense.

He is in an early state of opening up his soul and higher senses, at which point the soul and especially the mind are not at all mature and developed enough to properly use these senses, and differentiate between anything real and anything imagined or embellished.

All of this is imagined and embellished by himself, not based on reality. Let him read my reply.
Please be very careful with working on your astral senses and thinking you are wide open when you begin to feel and experience some things.

Due to ignorance, people do not understand how to use these senses when they awaken to them, causing the line between reality and delusion to blur greatly, eventually leading to full delusion when this is not practiced properly and one believes everything they "see and experience" as being true because they see it themselves.

The state of ignorance is normal for anyone coming into this path, and will fade as you gain more experiences, more knowledge and your consciousness grows in maturity and understanding with time.

Your husband should continue meditating consistently, and take his time to develop his understanding and knowledge, ground his mind and slowly take the time to understand this new reality he is making contact with through Spiritual Satanism, rather than jump in head first into the unknown and take every experience as a sign of mastery and clarity on this unknown, when it is merely the first opening of ones eyes to a world that you do not understand anything about.

In my first years as an SS, I had countless visions and strange things which were in most cases complete nonsense or embellishments from my mind. I understood this, and knew for the most part what were embellishments and what weren't, even early on, but even then it takes time to acclimate to your astral senses and get anything useful out of it, especially for the mind to adapt and gain the maturity to avoid all the possible pitfalls that come with accessing your higher senses. To help with this, I recounted my experiences as I made progress spiritually, and reflected on them, to better realize what was substantial and what was the product of imagination or embellishment.

In most cases, this will take years, so one must be patient, and realize that you basically know nothing, and thus you must be very careful when making any judgements based on your barely opened higher senses.

It is best to avoid doing this completely until much later on in your spiritual advancement, especially where it concerns other people, as this is unreliable, and leads only to confusion, as you can see here.
Yeah I figured and I agree with you 100% and I keep telling him not to do anything like that . When he under this much stress work ,senior year in college and he records video games.

When your this stressed and overworked things aren't so clear

Especially the 1st.
I will try to make him but he stubborn as a mule and he over works himself plus he graduates in 9 months with his bachelor in engineering.

The crazy thing about the bachelor in engineering that when he graduates the Day of graduation .

their is a possibility he could be hired anywhere on earth but I think the stress is blocking his chakra

I will try to make him but he stubborn as a mule and he over works himself plus he graduates in 9 months with his bachelor in engineering.

The crazy thing about the bachelor in engineering that when he graduates the Day of graduation .

their is a possibility he could be hired anywhere on earth but I think the stress is blocking his chakra
You can try to talk to him about it after he graduates.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back