Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan

Sabrina Satanas

<td val[/IMG]He has tested and shown me much,Iwasshown I am not a victim.

He loves his children.

And he he willtest,teach and admnish those who hetruky cares for tomake is gpds as was his intention,

WE meditate to be closer to him.and empower ourselves.

The enemie wants no one to be free from cradle to grave.

We have many enemies , do not be fooled into thyinking everyone goes along with Satanism.

Damnant quod non intellegunt - <em>They condemn what they do not understand</em>\

HAIL SATAN!
Sabrina

[/TD]

How is it not obvious of all the typos in this message to you?

Did you not re-read?, try it sometime will you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sabrina Satanas <sabrina.satanas@... wrote:

He has tested and shown me much,Iwasshown I am not a victim.

He loves his children.

And he he willtest,teach and admnish those who hetruky cares for tomake is gpds as was his intention,

We have many enemies , do not be fooled into thyinking everyone goes along with Satanism.

Damnant quod non intellegunt - They condemn what they do not understand\

HAIL SATAN!
Sabrina

Hello. My real name is Mihael Stopar and I'm from Slovenia. I dont want, that someone else see this message, accept You... I need help. I had a lot of experiences, where has Father Satan talk to Me trough visions. He saved My life two times and then the visions started. In first vision has He make a contact with me by shoving Himself in his true form where He was all in blue Light. In next vision He has says that I'm a MORPHOID and I'm not sure what this word means. In next vision He was talking about five elements of pentagram and their meanings: MESMER, SOLAR, SECREM, IMGAR & WEDREM and that I must learn how to control those element where I represent the WEDREM - spirit. And in the last vision He has shoved Me a symbol where He says, that I am somehow connected with this symbol and that was the last vision since then. But problem is, that I dont understand what this symbol means and how to use it. And now I'm asking You if You can somehow help me with that symbol... But here in yahoo in cant attach the picture of this symbol, that I could send it to You. I tried in gmail and I get an answer, that it was unable to send. I'm asking You if You would like to help Me and direct Me where to send that symbol, that I could get some answers. I will be very grateful for Your help. My gmail is: Quentaa@.... Thanks.

Yeah, basically if you're not a Satanist, you have an untterley negative and moronic idea of Satanism is.

As for the kid who wants to be a douchebag because you didn't spell everything right, this one's for you. Who the fuck do you think you are? Seriously? I don't fucking care if there wasn't a single recognizable word, if someone comes here to share what Satan has done for them, and you feel like you should point out how fucking stupid they are because they mispelled a few words; go fuck yourself, while you're at it, maybe you should take a cold hard look in the mirror and see where you stand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sabrina Satanas <sabrina.satanas@... wrote:

He loves his children.

HAIL SATAN!
Sabrina

The enemie wants no one to be free from cradle to grave. As was stated below: Truer words have never been spoken. The enemy has created a world in which you are restricted and controlled and the only escape is death itself. In most cases they can't even stand to let anyone feel escape at death and must insist that the persecution will continue even then.
Hermit

--- In [email protected], Sabrina Satanas sabrina.satanas@ wrote:

He loves his children.

HAIL SATAN!
Sabrina

Father Satan,

You come to me when I am down, I come to you when I need you most. You are always there when I need you and I thank you so much father. You have given me new life and pointed me in the right direction. I may have lost my job, but I know it was for the better.

You have given me a wonderful and beautiful family that I can't say thanks enough. My brothers and sisters here are my TRUE brothers and sisters as we are all of your blood and that is something I know will never change or go away. I love each and every one of them very much!!

A special thank you goes out to HP Maxine, as she and others have done an incredible job to create this site for ALL of us to further our empowerment to you father. We ALL love Maxine very much and I don't know what would've happened to me if I hadn't come across this beautiful website. THANK YOU SO MUCH HP MAXINE!!!!

I woke up this morning with an extreme amount of love in me and I know it was father. I had to post this today to share my overwhelming love to Father Satan as well as my brothers and sisters.

Thank you all for reading this.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Just want to say  thank you  Father Satan  for all of your help .  Whenever [/IMG]</var>

My feelings are very much the same about Satan, my Master (that is my term reserved exclusively for Him). I cannot thank Him enough...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 12:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Father Satan

Just want to say  thank you  Father Satan  for all of your help .  Whenever [/IMG]</var>

As a previous born again Xi'an I am having trouble with describing Satan as father. Xi'an bullshit is to be like a child to enter the pearly gates of boredom. It is designed to keep one dependant as a sheep childlike in every way. I am sick of this Xi'an bullshit. I am like a preditor and am becoming a god. Won't I eventually be equals with the other gods? I don't feel like a child I am 53 years old. I follow Satan but do not feel subservient to him.

I always doubted jahova any idiot that wants to be worshiped has an ego problem.

Hail Satan!
Hail demons
Hail the gods of old!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59373
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59375

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

As a previous born again Xi'an I am having trouble with describing Satan as father. Xi'an bullshit is to be like a child to enter the pearly gates of boredom. It is designed to keep one dependant as a sheep childlike in every way. I am sick of this Xi'an bullshit. I am like a preditor and am becoming a god. Won't I eventually be equals with the other gods? I don't feel like a child I am 53 years old. I follow Satan but do not feel subservient to him.

I always doubted jahova any idiot that wants to be worshiped has an ego problem.

Hail Satan!
Hail demons
Hail the gods of old!

Also look up the title of Odin (which is an alias of Satan). Odin/Satan was called the All-Father. Obviously this title predates xianity and can be seen in other ancient Pagan (Satanism is Ancient Paganism) religions as well. The xians stole it like everything else. Gods as Fathers and Goddesses as mothers were called like that thousands years before xianity was invented.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Like I said in these two posts, Satan is actually your literal father. I mean how would you call your physical father if he is 80 years old or something other than father? It's a fact that Satan is the father of humanity as he genetically engineered us using his DNA, we share common blood. Some people are literal children as he had human wives and children with them. Father is a honorable title as it's the best and closest thing you can call him. Do you feel subservient to your physical father just because you may call him father??? I really don't understand that, since it's totally irrelevant. Satan being the Father and Creator of humanity is a FACT and it doesn't imply anything. Just because the xians twisted it and mistakenly applied to their human-hating god doesn't mean we shouldn't take it back. As it's been said, Satan predates xianity and xianity was stolen from Pagan religions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59373
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/59375

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail demons
Hail the gods of old!

The word father means someone that you were born of him. It has absolutely nothing to do with your age or mental or physical or spiritual power. A child can be more powerful than his father and can be 40 year old and his father 70 yet he's still his father as he was born of him. Now you've taken this term, you've taken the word "child" which has two different meanings and you're using the other meaning of the word child (in the way that means "pre-teen", when child of a father simply means somebody who was born of him) which is totally unrelated to the word father. Why? It's a logical fallacy what you did, if you ask me.

But even if you take the world child in the exact way you said it:

"I don't feel like a child I am 53 years old."

Spiritually speaking, you are still a child as you haven't developed your abilities yet. You're not spiritually advanced yet. That's why at the lower levels Satan/Enki does teach and protect us and care for us. We are not advanced yet.

"Won't I eventually be equals with the other gods?"

It's like a child saying "won't I eventually become an adult?" and presenting it as a reason to not call his father father.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail demons
Hail the gods of old!

<td val[/IMG]You wisdom astounds me at times firestarter.You have shown me so much in your posts that answer a lot of my questions even before I ask.Thank you for your as everyones dedication to this group.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Father Satan
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 11:40:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The word father means someone that you were born of him. It has absolutely nothing to do with your age or mental or physical or spiritual power. A child can be more powerful than his father and can be 40 year old and his father 70 yet he's still his father as he was born of him. Now you've taken this term, you've taken the word "child" which has two different meanings and you're using the other meaning of the word child (in the way that means "pre-teen", when child of a father simply means somebody who was born of him) which is totally unrelated to the word father. Why? It's a logical fallacy what you did, if you ask me.

Spiritually speaking, you are still a child as you haven't developed your abilities yet. You're not spiritually advanced yet. That's why at the lower levels Satan/Enki does teach and protect us and care for us. We are not advanced yet.

It's like a child saying "won't I eventually become an adult?" and presenting it as a reason to not call his father father.

--- [/IMG][email protected], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail demons
Hail the gods of old!
[/TD]

Hear Hear! To Firestarter!
On Nov 17, 2012 5:51 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You wisdom astounds me at times firestarter.You have shown me so much in your posts that answer a lot of my questions even before I ask.Thank you for your as everyones dedication to this group.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Father Satan
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 11:40:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The word father means someone that you were born of him. It has absolutely nothing to do with your age or mental or physical or spiritual power. A child can be more powerful than his father and can be 40 year old and his father 70 yet he's still his father as he was born of him. Now you've taken this term, you've taken the word "child" which has two different meanings and you're using the other meaning of the word child (in the way that means "pre-teen", when child of a father simply means somebody who was born of him) which is totally unrelated to the word father. Why? It's a logical fallacy what you did, if you ask me.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail demons
Hail the gods of old!

[/TD]

I have often thought on this question, will Satan return someday and like what is keeping him from coming now?

Hail Satan!

Yes Satan and the Gods will come back to Earth. It will take some time though. Maxine wrote that the world is not ready for the Gods yet. And it is up to Satan, when they will reside with us, here on Earth.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sintron" wrote:

I have often thought on this question, will Satan return someday and like what is keeping him from coming now?

Hail Satan!

Is he always forgiving no matter what the situation is??

Sent from my iPhone

He's not the xian god to forgive you for every little thing you do wrong. He's not Big Brother, or some eye in the sky watching your every move.Work on your relationship with Lord Satan. Do weekly rituals to Him, study, evolve yourself and keep reading JoS site.You make a mistake, acknowledge it, face it, learn from it and move on and don't make it again.

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:01:48 AM, Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

As you draw closer to Lord Satan and get to know him better you will see and feel what a wonderful, loving, caring, compassionate and understanding god He is. 

Sent from my iPhone

It's just that I put myself in a lot of situations that I think he wouldn't forgive me for.

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 29, 2013, at 12:50 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  As you draw closer to Lord Satan and get to know him better you will see and feel what a wonderful, loving, caring, compassionate and understanding god He is. 

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 29, 2013, at 12:50 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, what Magus said. ^ Seriously dude, don't worry about it!
Everyone makes mistakes; it's part of being bloody human! Lol. And
Father understands that. As long as you are sincere in not doing
whatever it is again, that is if it is really so bad, and then learn
from said mistake, you will be fine. Remember brother, that our
beloved Father Satan is not like the tyrannical, vengeful nazarene! He
is, as Magus said, very caring and understanding. So truly, have no
fear of offending him!

On 10/30/13, Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... wrote:
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2013, at 12:50 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@...
wrote:

As you draw closer to Lord Satan and get to know him better you will see and
feel what a wonderful, loving, caring, compassionate and understanding god
He is.

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:01:48 AM, Tevin Moore <mtevin95@...
wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hahahahahahahahaha! Funnyu you should ask that! ^ YOu see, I am in the
process of writing a book called The Rainbow Road, which basically
tells the story ofhis life. Not his whole life; I mean, the guy is
500,000 years old, I coulnd't detai all of that history, even if I
wanted to. But I wil definitely be covering the highlights. Basically,
I want to write a book like The greatest Story Ever Told or whatever,
you know the one what tells about jebus' life etc. Well, if Father
lets me, that is. Lolz. He probably will, though. I haven't officially
asked him yet. But he needs more positive pr so to speak, and so far
there is no work that chroncles his life in accurate detail. So I wish
to do so, as I say if he will allow me to do so. Here's hoping! I
owuld consider it the greatest of honours to be his biographer, as it
were. ^

On 2/12/14, thatdee14@... <thatdee14@... wrote:
Can anyone tell me father Satan's life and history? or where I can find it

Good luck with that Allison sounds like a great idea I hope I get a chance to read it 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 14, 2014, at 14:42, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
were. ^

Can anyone tell me father Satan's life and history? or where I can find it

Oh, you will definitely get to read it! If he consents to the writing
of it, that is. ^ I am going to post it here in individual chapters,
if he does. I already have the prologue written, actually, just in
case. I mean, why should he not consent to its being written? He gets
so little positive publicity. Surely, it could only do him good! Hail
to thee Satan, everlasting, beautiful King! For ever in thy worthy
service, my mighty Lord...

On 2/14/14, Zo <greenbackzo@... wrote:
Good luck with that Allison sounds like a great idea I hope I get a chance
to read it

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2014, at 14:42, Allison Passino <apocalypseofjon@...
wrote:

were. ^

Can anyone tell me father Satan's life and history? or where I can find
it

Father Satan got me out of so much trouble, I appreciate everything he has done for me. I was in some situations where I could not see any way out and asked for Father Satan's help from then things started to work out.
I dedicated a year and a half ago and I knew Father Satan was always busy and I did not have a chance to have conversation with him yet but I know when the time is right he will see me
Hail Satan

You probably know this already :p but I thought I would say it anyways. 
You can talk to Lord Satan whenever and wherever you like. He hears what is said, and what is unsaid, in our hearts and in general.
It was impressed on me to talk to Him more often, and He *does* respond, just not always right away. I read somewhere that HPS Maxine would pray or talk to Him first, then listen afterwards for answers. Sometimes I get ideas and answers in the middle of talking or praying to Him. I prefer to have longer talks with Him when I am in bed and talking quietly, but whatever works for you and gives you privacy (whether you do it aloud or in your head) is best.
Its important to build a relationship with Him. He works with us to build trust and meets us more than half way, if we also put in the effort.
Hope this message finds you well.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:13 PM, "Oli sandikcioglua@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Father Satan got me out of so much trouble, I appreciate everything he has done for me. I was in some situations where I could not see any way out and asked for Father Satan's help from then things started to work out.
I dedicated a year and a half ago and I knew Father Satan was always busy and I did not have a chance to have conversation with him yet but I know when the time is right he will see me
Hail Satan

Father saves me...a lot!!
Not just from from spirit attacks .....but almost all the time.
Hail Satan
On Apr 23, 2015 7:13 AM, "Oli sandikcioglua@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Satan

This week I too felt his power and presence during probably the most lethal case of the flu I ever had. I came to realize my problems this week came from 3 greys who actually had the nerve to show themselves to me this morning.
The flu I caught was their doing. They appear to have been using my mother as a medium to poison my food supply as she is the only thing in the house I cannot cleanse of xian influence as she is the most demented xian I know and thus the only vile thing that can penetrate the barrier over this house.
When I called Satan's name and let go I felt the pain begin to relieve itself little by little.
I think my fever has actually amplified my bio energy permanently because I feel much much lighter and my chakras all have a vast clear feeling and my aura makes the space around me vibrate now.I gave off so much heat during this fever I nearly ignited my bedsheets at its peak so I know my ki was feeding the energy.I needed it anyway because my fever made it feel like I was freezing to death and I needed heat so I wound up channeling and absorbing it.Things would have ended very badly were it not for Lord Satan being on my side!
HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:06 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan
On Apr 23, 2015 7:13 AM, "Oli sandikcioglua@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Satan

I agree with Magus, you should work to build a close relationship with Satan as much as you can. I know Father has helped me with many things; I personally try to solve most problems on my own and be strong but sometimes there are problems which are bigger than us and we must turn to the Gods for some assistance. And remember, he's guiding you even when you don't know it.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:06 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Satan

e works with us to build trust and meets us more than half way, if we also put in the effort. Sure sure..
But there are scenarios where we cant participate en then just live everything to him. Recently i applied for a scholarship..en am asking father to help me out. Which- i know he will...but am wondering what's my part in this one..what could i possiblely do...meditation?..affirmations?..ido that...but i dnt feel ts good enough.
Idk what else to do...
On Apr 24, 2015 12:40 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
You can talk to Lord Satan whenever and wherever you like. He hears what is said, and what is unsaid, in our hearts and in general.
It was impressed on me to talk to Him more often, and He *does* respond, just not always right away. I read somewhere that HPS Maxine would pray or talk to Him first, then listen afterwards for answers. Sometimes I get ideas and answers in the middle of talking or praying to Him. I prefer to have longer talks with Him when I am in bed and talking quietly, but whatever works for you and gives you privacy (whether you do it aloud or in your head) is best.
Its important to build a relationship with Him. He works with us to build trust and meets us more than half way, if we also put in the effort.
Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:13 PM, "Oli sandikcioglua@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan

Wel,your mom sure sounds like a grade-a bitch, Shaman! Thatreally
sucks you have to stay with her. Well, at least for now; hopefully you
will be able to get out from under her corrosive influence soon! And
that is awesome, how Father helped you! He always aids his beloved;and
he never, ever forsakes us!

On 4/24/15, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
e works with us to build trust and meets us more than half way, if we also
put in the effort.

Sure sure..
But there are scenarios where we cant participate en then just live
everything to him.

Recently i applied for a scholarship..en am asking father to help me out.
Which- i know he will...but am wondering what's my part in this one..what
could i possiblely do...meditation?..affirmations?..ido that...but i dnt
feel ts good enough.
Idk what else to do...
On Apr 24, 2015 12:40 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You can talk to Lord Satan whenever and wherever you like. He hears what
is said, and what is unsaid, in our hearts and in general.

It was impressed on me to talk to Him more often, and He *does* respond,
just not always right away. I read somewhere that HPS Maxine would pray
or
talk to Him first, then listen afterwards for answers.
Sometimes I get ideas and answers in the middle of talking or praying to
Him. I prefer to have longer talks with Him when I am in bed and talking
quietly, but whatever works for you and gives you privacy (whether you do
it aloud or in your head) is best.

Its important to build a relationship with Him. He works with us to build
trust and meets us more than half way, if we also put in the effort.

Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:13 PM, "Oli sandikcioglua@...

Father Satan got me out of so much trouble, I appreciate everything he
has done for me. I was in some situations where I could not see any way
out
and asked for Father Satan's help from then things started to work out.

I dedicated a year and a half ago and I knew Father Satan was always busy
and I did not have a chance to have conversation with him yet but I know
when the time is right he will see me

Hail Satan

yes. she is a complete lunatic who is secretly hated by everyone she knows. just like every mentally unstable xian out there only in her case it's worse because she is highly educated and thus has an even greater egotism and thinks she's the only person with any idea what she's talking about and that everyone else are sheep -_-
Of course scoring an average in the 90%+ in schools wasnt good enough for her since I also got into fights with bullies all the time only to come back home and be lectured for standing up for myself.Growing up the pattern was, wake up, get screeched at, go to school, get fucked with by bullies, beat the shit out of them when they got violent (which was a daily occurence), get kicked out by the teachers, listen to asshole teachers lecture me about this shit and portray me as the bad guy, the cops would sometimes do the same damn thing, then come home and get screeched at some more!
From grade school to middle school I was getting suspended every other week for fighting bullies!
And of course xians always blame the victim especially if they actually fight back!I chose to fight them instead of bother to tell the damn faculty about the bullies because the bullies were the entire fucking class!Not only that but letting someone else fight your battles for you is meaningless and only makes you look weak! The bullying just increases if you don't stand up to them and of course with these dicks that always means a fist fight!
Does she understand that? fuck no!And because of this I'm still stuck with her ass and can't find a job after getting out of the army!

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:25 AM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<[email protected] wrote:
put in the effort.

Sure sure..
everything to him.

feel ts good enough.
Idk what else to do...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

or

Hail Satan!

[JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

out

Hail Satan

Yeah, I'm going through a change without the Klonopin, and it's a little.. well.. eh.. interesting..

I have figured out that the enemy has been pissing me off all this time and I have bottled it because of what method I learned to survive which barely worked... seriously, the emotions I was experiencing were far too complex from early childhood till just about now so I bottled them as a means to... get by..

It almost led to my death.. Had I continued taking the Klonopin I wouldn't have made it. Klonopin suppresses things a lot worse than I was personally doing, and I took it for 3 1/2 years so naturally I couldn't process much of anything except anger for some reason.. I didn't feel much else except some sadness and discontentment for my living standards which I wasn't responsible for at all. The anger which piled up a lot which was being caused through enemy tricks for a very long time was probably felt because there was so much of it. I truly believe I am not an angry person outright, but more rather someone who was tricked for a long time, and attacked without knowing it since 2 or younger..

I'm still in the process of going through things. I almost wanted to take some Klonopin until I read High Priest Hooded Cobras 666's post about jewish metaphysics or pot earlier today. It's not worth it. I will admit that getting off of Klonopin is extremely hard when you have repressed emotions(everyone does... it's what is does)

But it's better to have a handle on your emotion than to have then suppressed in the worst way. It suicide to the Gentile/Pagan Soul. It suppresses your ability to be truly human.

Satan has never forsaken me!!
En i can never forsake him!!! Hail Satan!!!
On Apr 26, 2015 6:26 PM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
put in the effort.

Sure sure..
everything to him.

feel ts good enough.
Idk what else to do...

or

Hail Satan!

out

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back