Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan is truly caring and is the best father I could have asked for.

SeguaceDiSatanas

I really can't stand people who curse Satan without even knowing him and without even having tried to have the slightest experience with him, but only for Christian slander without proof and without the slightest validity.

Satan really took care of me during this period and although it was a period in which I suffered, there were continuous wonderful coincidences that should not be underestimated every time I prayed to him. He took care of me like the most perfect of fathers would.

I don't want to go into detail, but in this truly dark period of my life, if it hadn't been for the thoughtfulness of Father Satan, I would have truly suffered in unbearable ways, instead at times I was also happy and in any case nothing serious happened, in fact the situation seems to be improving.

If people knew how Satan has lovingly cared for me, not to get things in return, but just because he is the best Father possible, and how he has been all along, they would stop blaspheming him all the time.

I really wish they would stop with these disgusting slanders, as far as I'm concerned, Satan is the best thing that could happen in the entire universe and everything that is most wonderful in our lives comes from him, from his teachings and from his guidance.

Sorry for the personal outburst, but I couldn't help myself...

I agree, Father Satan always amazes me, and so do all our Gods and Daemons. Especially also Bes race dwarf daemons and Maat! I never tire of our daemons and Gods!

I feel the same brother ,i can't even imagine how i got from being depressed and disgusted with myself to be able to enjoy my life and stand proud on my feet ,all through his guidance . Hail Satan !

Hail the Grand Dragon, Lord Satana.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back