Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

father satan appered last night.

[email protected]

My Astral sight was very active in my dream then I felt Satan's energy and I felt him lift me off my bed my heavy sleeping body became weightless I was levitating as I started to wake up he gently lowered me back to the bed eyes now fully open I can see his Astral eye then eyes and then an body figure it simultaneously an electric blue aura began to show he stood over my bed about 7ft tall and looked into my eyes I wasn't sure about this because of my recent reptilian attack so I tried to do a banishing afirmation when I realized  he was non threatening I tried to make him move but my hand went through the Astral body like smoke i tried again more slowly and it was the same effect... I fell asleep the energy was soothing and relaxed me when u woke I then realized immediately  that this was father satan... he was trying to take me somewhere  and would have if I hadn't woken up and ideas on where or improvements In meditations to become closer to our father...
Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back