Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father of All: a Poem for my Father

Aaron Hister

<td val[/IMG]  Father of All     Lord Satan, Father of All You cause the water to fall   You help the fire to rise You nourish your Earth and multiply its supply   The wind inside from my soul, from you  Visions of my family white-gold and blue Hues clues   You fill me with emotion Father, you surround me with protection Your genetics inside me Every time I look into the mirror, in my eyes I see you My Father The enemy tries But you want me to stay strong Like you the infinity that inspires me I am your son You want me to become a God I will become a God I am a God My family in Duat of the Goetia will greet me with Hugs and kisses, handshakes and smiles And I will respond back with them as a God, I am Lord Satan's child Lord of knowledge, Lord of Life, Lord of the Gods You are my Father, I am your son, we are one

HAIL SATAN!!!![/TD]

Awesome poem!! This is my favorite part:

Hugs and kisses, handshakes and smiles

And I will respond back with them as a God, I am Lord Satan's child

Hail Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Father of All

Lord Satan, Father
of All

You cause the water
to fall

You help the fire
to rise

You nourish your
Earth and multiply its supply

The wind inside
from my soul, from you 

Visions of my
family white-gold and blue

Hues clues

You fill me with
emotion

Father, you
surround me with protection

Your genetics
inside me

Every time I look
into the mirror, in my eyes I see you

My Father

The enemy tries

But you want me to
stay strong

Like you the
infinity that inspires me

I am your son

You want me to
become a God

I will become a God

I am a God

My family in Duat
of the Goetia will greet me with

Hugs and kisses,
handshakes and smiles

And I will respond
back with them as a God, I am Lord Satan's child

Lord of knowledge,
Lord of Life, Lord of the Gods

You are my Father, I am your son, we are
one

HAIL SATAN!!!!

OK I know that I am highjacking this post but I have a problem with the second line of the poem.How can you be a God,and a child at the same time.Remember none of us are Gods,children of Satan yes,but NOT Gods.Gods are Gods,we are humans,with the potential to reach godhood.But few of us ever make it that far,without a lot of hard work.That is like saying that we are Satanist,because we say we are,and that is not true either.Sounds to me like more of that new age RHP shit.Unless you have done a dedication ritual,are trying in every way to advance yourself daily,through power meditations,and doing destruction  rituals,then you have no right to even call yourself a child of Satan,much less a God.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Father of All: a Poem for my Father

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Father of All

Lord Satan, Father
of All

You cause the water
to fall

You help the fire
to rise

You nourish your

The wind inside
from my soul, from you 

Visions of my

Hues clues

You fill me with
emotion

Father, you

Your genetics
inside me

Every time I look

My Father

The enemy tries

But you want me to
stay strong

Like you the

I am your son

You want me to
become a God

I will become a God

I am a God

My family in Duat

Hugs and kisses,
handshakes and smiles

And I will respond

Lord of knowledge,

one

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Does one cease to be one of Lord Lucifer's children even after becoming a god. I would say that most would still consider themselves a child of Lucifer even after reaching godhead. Thus one can be a child and god simultaneously. I agree, though, in theory children do need to grow up.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

OK I know that I am highjacking this post but I have a problem with the second line of the poem.How can you be a God,and a child at the same time.Remember none of us are Gods,children of Satan yes,but NOT Gods.Gods are Gods,we are humans,with the potential to reach godhood.But few of us ever make it that far,without a lot of hard work.That is like saying that we are Satanist,because we say we are,and that is not true either.Sounds to me like more of that new age RHP shit.Unless you have done a dedication ritual,are trying in every way to advance yourself daily,through power meditations,and doing destruction  rituals,then you have no right to even call yourself a child of Satan,much less a God.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Father of All: a Poem for my Father

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Father of All

Lord Satan, Father
of All

You cause the water
to fall

You help the fire
to rise

You nourish your

The wind inside
from my soul, from you 

Visions of my

Hues clues

You fill me with
emotion

Father, you

Your genetics
inside me

Every time I look

My Father

The enemy tries

But you want me to
stay strong

Like you the

I am your son

You want me to
become a God

I will become a God

I am a God

My family in Duat

Hugs and kisses,
handshakes and smiles

And I will respond

Lord of knowledge,

one

HAIL SATAN!!!!

That is beautiful! Almost made me cry. ^ Hail Father Satan always!
----- Original Message ----- From: Aaron Hister To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 8:11 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Father of All: a Poem for my Father

<td vAl[/IMG] Father of All Lord Satan, Father of All You cause the water to fall You help the fire to rise You nourish your Earth and multiply its supply The wind inside from my soul, from you  Visions of my family white-gold and blue Hues clues You fill me with emotion Father, you surround me with protection Your genetics inside me Every time I look into the mirror, in my eyes I see you My Father The enemy tries But you want me to stay strong Like you the infinity that inspires me I am your son You want me to become a God I will become a God I am a God My family in Duat of the Goetia will greet me with Hugs and kisses, handshakes and smiles And I will respond back with them as a God, I am Lord Satan's child Lord of knowledge, Lord of Life, Lord of the Gods You are my Father, I am your son, we are one

HAIL SATAN!!!![/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back