Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Lucifer- What He Does For Us

Rosamond

I just wanted to take the time to show appreciation to Father Lucifer and his Demons. Father does so much for us. Times may seem grim for some, even many of us, but think of this: It is always darkest before the dawn. Father represents the dawn for all of us, the light that shines the way to truths hidden from us for so long. May Father always be your guiding light as he has been for me. I am not very experienced and have yet to feel the prescense of a Demon or hear Lucifer's voice, but just knowing that he is there for me gives me the reassurance that i need.

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!
Hail the Gods of old!!!!!!

I wanna thank Him and my GD too, you couldn't believe how my life was before coming to Satanism. Even as a newbie i saw obvious signs of His presence. When i was a xian i prayed to "god" and nothing happened. And i was taught that praying to "god" and having blind faith in him would cause an invisible pink unicorn to solve all my problems. Then i realized only *i* can save myself thanks to Satan and that the "god" i thought was good is actually a thoughtform and a bunch of enemy greys/reptillians and not real.

Father gives us knowledge and teaches us self-reliance, something the enemy never did or is gonna do and this is what separates the true God from the fake one. He wants us to do the best for ourselves, get knowledge and become Gods, enemy angels/greys/reptillians that are behind xianity want us weak and ignorant slaves.

Every parent who actually cares about their children wants them to become better and overcome their problems. One who actually teaches them that their nature is "evil" and they are worse than maggots and unless they obey their "parent"'s strict rules they're gonna be tortured forever in a lake of fire, he/she is not a parent but a psychotic control freak. Seriously, think about that.

And those who are new and/or have doubts, give it a try and you'll pleasantly surprised. I've yet to hear someone who meditated and did rituals consistently for some months and nothing happened to him/her. Yep thats the key here, meditation.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:

I just wanted to take the time to show appreciation to Father Lucifer and his Demons. Father does so much for us. Times may seem grim for some, even many of us, but think of this: It is always darkest before the dawn. Father represents the dawn for all of us, the light that shines the way to truths hidden from us for so long. May Father always be your guiding light as he has been for me. I am not very experienced and have yet to feel the prescense of a Demon or hear Lucifer's voice, but just knowing that he is there for me gives me the reassurance that i need.

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!
Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Thank you sister. That was beautiful!!!

Hail Father!

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_angel@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!
Thank you for your reply.

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Akia" <akiahoover@... wrote:
Thank you sister. That was beautiful!!!

Hail Father!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_angel@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!
You are very welcome. Thank you for your sincere compliment.

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:
I wanna thank Him and my GD too, you couldn't believe how my life was before coming to Satanism. Even as a newbie i saw obvious signs of His presence. When i was a xian i prayed to "god" and nothing happened. And i was taught that praying to "god" and having blind faith in him would cause an invisible pink unicorn to solve all my problems. Then i realized only *i* can save myself thanks to Satan and that the "god" i thought was good is actually a thoughtform and a bunch of enemy greys/reptillians and not real.

Father gives us knowledge and teaches us self-reliance, something the enemy never did or is gonna do and this is what separates the true God from the fake one. He wants us to do the best for ourselves, get knowledge and become Gods, enemy angels/greys/reptillians that are behind xianity want us weak and ignorant slaves.

Every parent who actually cares about their children wants them to become better and overcome their problems. One who actually teaches them that their nature is "evil" and they are worse than maggots and unless they obey their "parent"'s strict rules they're gonna be tortured forever in a lake of fire, he/she is not a parent but a psychotic control freak. Seriously, think about that.

And those who are new and/or have doubts, give it a try and you'll pleasantly surprised. I've yet to hear someone who meditated and did rituals consistently for some months and nothing happened to him/her. Yep thats the key here, meditation.

Hail Satan!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!
Thank you for your reply and yes i completely agree with you. Believe it or nor i am 16 years of age and the home that i dwell in does not support by belief in Father Lucifer. It is very difficult for me to stay consistent with meditation and ritual because of this fact. I only hope that i can find the time to stregthen myself and become closer to Father and his Demons.

Hail Lucifer!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hello Sisters and Brothers,   It has been a short period of time since a dedicated my soul to our Father Satan but since then my life changed, I feel more energetic and happy!   Father Satan has been so generous with me and I sincerely thank him for that. I mentioned in a previous posting on how my Father Satan gave me an unexpected amount of money when I did not even had enough to buy groceries for me and my family. Also, Father Satan set up the scenario for many other nice things coming to my life.   Before dedicating my soul to our Father Satan, I used to pray a lot and guess what? NOTHING good came up to me, their god is deaf or maybe he just help the "elite" or he's to busy or whatever...   My Father Satan listens, and ACTS! and I'm sure that he knows who is sincere or who is just an ass-hole trying to take advantage of his good hearth.   My only regret is that I'm 40 yrs old and I did not dedicate my entire life to serve his purposes.   ( Sorry for my bad English )   Thank you Father Satan, Thank you for taking care of us.   Hail Satan. Hail Enki.  

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, Rosamond <[email protected] wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Father Lucifer- What He Does For Us
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 3:21 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_ angel@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !
[/TD]

Owh yes... Father has done a lot for me. Although I'm not dedicated yet. Firstly was my friend's friend past away. She wanted to see her one last time before she went. I asked father's permission and that night itself she went into my friend's dream. And I have an injury and it's not easy for me to travel out of the house. It was about to rain and I asked father Satan to delay the rain. One minute the sky was storming the next d sun came out. And lastly, my dad refuses to get me a car and I asked father Satan if he could make him change his mind and when my dad came home at night he told me that he might consider gettin me one!

Hail The One True God Lucifer!

Sent from my iPod

I remember joining the Pentacosts to please my grandma, then the Jehovah's witnesses to please my dad. I put my wife & son through things I greatly regret & will regret for the rest of my life to please others. I remember being in pain & powerless until I came across the Joy of Satan site. I realized that I was pleasing everyone but myself & my family. Thanks to Father & all in Hell, I know I am free to grow as I will & empowering myself is my responsibility. I've never known freedom as I have under Father.
Hail Satan!!!!!
David

I have also been alot happier since dedicating my soul to Father Lucifer and, just like you, i wish i had done so sooner.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@... wrote:

Hello Sisters and Brothers,

It has been a short period of time since a dedicated my soul to our Father Satan but since then my life changed, I feel more energetic and happy!

Father Satan has been so generous with me and I sincerely thank him for that.
I mentioned in a previous posting on how my Father Satan gave me an unexpected amount of money when I did not even had enough to buy groceries for me and my family.
Also, Father Satan set up the scenario for many other nice things coming to my life.

Before dedicating my soul to our Father Satan, I used to pray a lot and guess what?
NOTHING good came up to me, their god is deaf or maybe he just help the "elite" or he's to busy or whatever...

My Father Satan listens, and ACTS! and I'm sure that he knows who is sincere or who is just an ass-hole trying to take advantage of his good hearth.

My only regret is that I'm 40 yrs old and I did not dedicate my entire life to serve his purposes.

( Sorry for my bad English )

Thank you Father Satan, Thank you for taking care of us.

Hail Satan.
Hail Enki.

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, Rosamond <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

I became a christian to please my mother. I believed in things i shouldnt have and when i wasnt a christian i was a Satanist. After coming across JoS i saw that they had the same views as me. Thats when i finally gave up pleasing my mother and dedicated my soul to Father Lucifer.

Hail Father Lucifer and the Gods of old!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

I remember joining the Pentacosts to please my grandma, then the Jehovah's witnesses to please my dad. I put my wife & son through things I greatly regret & will regret for the rest of my life to please others. I remember being in pain & powerless until I came across the Joy of Satan site. I realized that I was pleasing everyone but myself & my family. Thanks to Father & all in Hell, I know I am free to grow as I will & empowering myself is my responsibility. I've never known freedom as I have under Father.
Hail Satan!!!!!
David

I can tell you this feels like church, but this is a Satanic church of a type, so heres my testify!!!!!!!

I tell you I ended a turmultuous relationship of 9 years with a Christian drug addict who desecrated my altars to the Gods.

Before this happened I asked my guardian AMON RA to give me a friend, female preffered, to help me, be good for me, etc.... The Gods are SWIFT in their reply almost immediately an acquaintance [my neighbor] became more than a good friend, she's my lover.

This has all increased and improved it 10 fold. I AM SO HAPPY its as if z weight is lifted and my magic and meditations are abundant!!

Im 42 and finally feel loved for real----its perfect.!

HAIL AMON RA! HAIL LORD SATAN! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!

Always and it is excellent to read how many more are finding Him and TRUTH.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@... wrote:

It has been a short period of time since a dedicated my soul to our Father Satan but since then my life changed, I feel more energetic and happy!

I mentioned in a previous posting on how my Father Satan gave me an unexpected amount of money when I did not even had enough to buy groceries for me and my family.
Also, Father Satan set up the scenario for many other nice things coming to my life.

Before dedicating my soul to our Father Satan, I used to pray a lot and guess what?
NOTHING good came up to me, their god is deaf or maybe he just help the "elite" or he's to busy or whatever...

My Father Satan listens, and ACTS! and I'm sure that he knows who is sincere or who is just an ass-hole trying to take advantage of his good hearth.

My only regret is that I'm 40 yrs old and I did not dedicate my entire life to serve his purposes.

Hail Satan.
Hail Enki.

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Wow, Hecate! Quite a story, that. Your ex sounds like a charming
fellow. Not! It's really amazing how the gods help us, and usually we
don't even ask them to! Very, very awesome. And hey, there's nothing
with exalting our Father Satan or the other Gods, sincce we know for
certain that they are real and quite amazing Gods, unlike the usurper
and his ilk. Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Hell!

On 1/8/10, darrklady13 <hecatemother@... wrote:
I can tell you this feels like church, but this is a Satanic church of a
type, so heres my testify!!!!!!!

I tell you I ended a turmultuous relationship of 9 years with a Christian
drug addict who desecrated my altars to the Gods.

Before this happened I asked my guardian AMON RA to give me a friend, female
preffered, to help me, be good for me, etc.... The Gods are SWIFT in their
reply almost immediately an acquaintance [my neighbor] became more than a
good friend, she's my lover.

This has all increased and improved it 10 fold. I AM SO HAPPY its as if z
weight is lifted and my magic and meditations are abundant!!

Â
It has been a short period of time since a dedicated my soul to our Father
Satan but since then my life changed, I feel more energetic and happy!
Â
Father Satan has been so generous with me and I sincerely thank him for
that.
I mentioned in a previous posting on how my Father Satan gave me an
unexpected amount of money when I did not even had enough to buy
groceries for me and my family.
Also, Father Satan set up the scenario for many other nice things coming
to my life.
Â
Before dedicating my soul to our Father Satan, I used to pray a lot and
guess what?
NOTHING good came up to me, their god is deaf or maybe he just help the
"elite" or he's to busy or whatever...
Â
My Father Satan listens, and ACTS! and I'm sure that he knows who is
sincere or who is just an ass-hole trying to take advantage of his good
hearth.
Â
My only regret is that I'm 40 yrs old and I did not dedicate my entire
life to serve his purposes.
Â
Â
Â
Hail Satan.
Hail Enki.
Â

Â

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ ...
wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_ angel@
wrote:

I just wanted to take the time to show appreciation to Father Lucifer
and his Demons. Father does so much for us. Times may seem grim for
some, even many of us, but think of this: It is always darkest before
the dawn. Father represents the dawn for all of us, the light that
shines the way to truths hidden from us for so long. May Father always
be your guiding light as he has been for me. I am not very experienced
and have yet to feel the prescense of a Demon or hear Lucifer's voice,
but just knowing that he is there for me gives me the reassurance that
i need.

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

I have finally had meaning to my life with father Satan on my side and much more friends and a girlfriend who is a big time sweetheart! HS

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:42 PM, "Rosamond" <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:
  I have also been alot happier since dedicating my soul to Father Lucifer and, just like you, i wish i had done so sooner.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan.
Hail Enki.

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, Rosamond <lucios_arch_ angel@... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

I just wanted to take the time to show appreciation to Father Lucifer and his Demons.. Father does so much for us. Times may seem grim for some, even many of us, but think of this: It is always darkest before the dawn. Father represents the dawn for all of us, the light that shines the way to truths hidden from us for so long. May Father always be your guiding light as he has been for me. I am not very experienced and have yet to feel the prescense of a Demon or hear Lucifer's voice, but just knowing that he is there for me gives me the reassurance that i need.

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@... wrote:
I can tell you this feels like church, but this is a Satanic church of a type, so heres my testify!!!!!!!

I tell you I ended a turmultuous relationship of 9 years with a Christian drug addict who desecrated my altars to the Gods.

Before this happened I asked my guardian AMON RA to give me a friend, female preffered, to help me, be good for me, etc.... The Gods are SWIFT in their reply almost immediately an acquaintance [my neighbor] became more than a good friend, she's my lover.

This has all increased and improved it 10 fold. I AM SO HAPPY its as if z weight is lifted and my magic and meditations are abundant!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@ wrote:

Hail Satan.
Hail Enki.

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, Rosamond <lucios_arch_angel@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !
I'm happy for all of you my personal experience is this I was dating someone that supposedly said no sex before marriage so around 8 months later find out some guy moved in with her so broke that off .
also had found someone else she was a fellow Satanist different caliber but understanding dated her for about 5 to 7 months she broke up with me on valentines day and called me a worthless piece of shit .

I understand now that these things that have happened to me gave me reason to keep on living so I could actually understand myself.

Also if anyone is interested preferablly around 18 or 19 for dating that would be cool also anyone wanna chat and talk as far as conversation add me.
-Andrew

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitempire" <infinitempire@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <hecatemother@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@ wrote:

Hail Satan.
Hail Enki.

--- On Thu, 1/7/10, Rosamond <lucios_arch_angel@ wrote:

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

Yes I totally agree!!!

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!!!

Hail Lucifer!!!!! !

I'm happy for all of you my personal experience is this I was dating someone that supposedly said no sex before marriage so around 8 months later find out some guy moved in with her so broke that off .
also had found someone else she was a fellow Satanist different caliber but understanding dated her for about 5 to 7 months she broke up with me on valentines day and called me a worthless piece of shit .

I understand now that these things that have happened to me gave me reason to keep on living so I could actually understand myself.

Also if anyone is interested preferablly around 18 or 19 for dating that would be cool also anyone wanna chat and talk as far as conversation add me.
-Andrew
hey i'd be glad to chat. my name is mary and i'm 20. i'm not sure which email is yours andrew so i thought it would be best to reply to the post. if you want to chat add this to your messenger goodemon2012@...

i hope we can chat soon.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back