Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

father has not yet come to me

summit rana

i am a fairly new satanist. since i came to live under fathers shadow he has not come to me or made his presence felt. i wonder if i made a mistake for father to be angry with me. plz help me know father better and have his presence in my life and his blessings.hail satanhail lucifer 

.......Okay.
Satan is busy... People need to understand that. We have a WAR here and HE IS BUSY. He won't come to us for no reason!!!! If you are in need of help, TALK TO HIM, and He will listen, and give you an answer, if that's what you're seeking; otherwise, don't expect Him to just roam into your room and greet you good morning... This is not how things work. Do power meditations, empower yourself, and join us in our Satanic Work! Don't stay idle, and expect Him to just come to you.

Απο: summit rana <lovinaj27@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:01 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 16 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] father has not yet come to me

i am a fairly new satanist. since i came to live under fathers shadow he has not come to me or made his presence felt. i wonder if i made a mistake for father to be angry with me. plz help me know father better and have his presence in my life and his blessings.hail satanhail lucifer 

" don't expect Him to just roam into your room and greet you good morning"  hahah
Satan has not come to me either, nor has my GD or any other Gods I have communicated with.. A friend of mine told me that Satan and the Gods will come when we are ready. They decide this. So I just meditate and empower myself daily.

They will hopefully come and greet me one day. :D
Personally I hope my kundalini will rise before I meet them, this is more important I think. Maybe I'm wrong but it does'nt hurt to be right either:p

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

.......Okay.
Satan is busy... People need to understand that. We have a WAR here and HE IS BUSY. He won't come to us for no reason!!!! If you are in need of help, TALK TO HIM, and He will listen, and give you an answer, if that's what you're seeking; otherwise, don't expect Him to just roam into your room and greet you good morning... This is not how things work. Do power meditations, empower yourself, and join us in our Satanic Work! Don't stay idle, and expect Him to just come to you.

Απο: summit rana <lovinaj27@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:01 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 16 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] father has not yet come to me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back