Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Faqs About Flouride

Raven Lythrum

But what amazes me is,it is impossible to find tooth paste with out it.We have both tried very hard.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Faqs About Flouride

http://www.fluoridealert.org/faqs.aspx#A7
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Its also been proven that fluoride lowers iq.
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 1:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Faqs About Flouride

http://www.fluoridealert.org/faqs.aspx#A7
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]k

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Faqs About Flouride
Sent: Fri, Aug 24, 2012 4:54:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Look in health food stores.

Sent from my Android phone on TELUS

[/TD]

there's a fluoride free toothpaste called Toms(toms of main) anti plaque and whitening. U can find it at a local Walmart. Thats where i get it.If not in your area maybe online.

Z

Sent from my iPhone

Yes but those usually contain glycerin, the lesser talked about evil, which is dehydrating to your gums. It also doesn't allow for remineralization which is really important because when you eat food your teeth demineralize and than they go through a process of remineralization through your saliva adhering to your enamel. So it's important to clean your teeth but not to coat with with any type of Glycerin. I make my own natural toothpaste from oils, baking soda, NATURAL sweetener called xylitol, and xanthan gum.
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:02 PM

there's a fluoride free toothpaste called Toms(toms of main) anti plaque and whitening. U can find it at a local Walmart. Thats where i get it.If not in your area maybe online.

Z

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks we will look for it.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Z

Sent from my iPhone

I make my own too Raven but for every receipe I try, I suffer through he entire process. While I do not expect for it to taste like candy I know there has to be something better. Knowing you to be a good cook, if you can send me your recipe I would highly appreciate it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Yes but those usually contain glycerin, the lesser talked about evil, which is dehydrating to your gums. It also doesn't allow for remineralization which is really important because when you eat food your teeth demineralize and than they go through a process of remineralization through your saliva adhering to your enamel. So it's important to clean your teeth but not to coat with with any type of Glycerin. I make my own natural toothpaste from oils, baking soda, NATURAL sweetener called xylitol, and xanthan gum.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Z

Sent from my iPhone

I did not know that about glycerin. Just when I think I had found a solution to the problem. Maybe I'll just get some of that aluminum free baking soda and use that.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:27 AM

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

Z

Sent from my iPhone

Toms is good. I like, "kiss my face," better. go to google maps and see if there's a "nature's market" in your area. they sell all kinds of organic, raw, natural, and otherwise useful products and foods, as well as some good incense.
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:22 PM

Thanks we will look for it.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Z

Sent from my iPhone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:
But what amazes me is,it is impossible to find tooth paste with out
it.We have both tried very hard.
Â
Hail Satan
BrianÂ
Try tooth powder, tooth soap, or even baking soda. Tooth soap comes in
chips or liquid (the chips are usually bitten and then used instead of
cavity cream, and I think are easier to handle than the liquid). Baking
soda works, and is alkaline (I think at least as good at building the
enamel as fluoride claims to be).

Greetings  If you have an indian  store near your place or a store which sells products from india you can try getting "Meswak" it is  made  by Dabur Laborarories., another good one is "Amar Herbal toothpaste" it is manufactured by Amar Remedies, also another good ayurvedic company is "Himalaya" you can try those or there is a twig which people in India use it is called 'Meswak"(the toothpaste i mentioned first,its main ingredient is this twig hence the name) see if you can get it you will get it(the twig"Meswak") where  there is a big population of muslims .  
                   ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 8:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Faqs About Flouride

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Â
Hail Satan
BrianÂ

Thanks we do but it is quite a drive but maybe we will have to take a road trip. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Faqs About Flouride

Greetings  If you have an indian  store near your place or a store which sells products from india you can try getting "Meswak" it is  made  by Dabur Laborarories., another good one is "Amar Herbal toothpaste" it is manufactured by Amar Remedies, also another good ayurvedic company is "Himalaya" you can try those or there is a twig which people in India use it is called 'Meswak"(the toothpaste i mentioned first,its main ingredient is this twig hence the name) see if you can get it you will get it(the twig"Meswak") where  there is a big population of muslims .  
                   ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 8:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Faqs About Flouride

wrote:

Â
Hail Satan
BrianÂ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back