Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Family tradition

Katie Blundell

Hi,
I am 19 so I'm not underage to be a satanist, I dedicated myself about 2 months ago and have been meditating and reading the joy of satan site a lot and I do love being a satanist, I finally have something to believe in.

Anyway I live in a family of Christians and I live with my mom sister and brother who are all practising Christians, I use to be brainwashed by all that Christian crap but I am now on the amazing path of satanism.
None of them know I'm now a satanist, and it is extremely hard to keep it that way, anyway Christmas is coming and I wanted to know on Christmas Day we have a couple traditions one of them being having a Christmas meal at my Nan's house and usually prayer to the false god called Jesus (always never felt right doing it) anyway, how can I still keep it a secret on Christmas Day so family won't know when they pray to there false stupid god?

Can I still celebrate Christmas with my family or is it against satanism? Because although they're all Christians they have kept me alive and going my whole life.

Also although I meditate every day and night and when I get a chance through the day I try my hardest but can not do void meditation for any more than 30secs maybe a min because I have autism so my head is always very busy and very hard to keep blank for long, will this be a problem or will void meditation still work even though I can do it for long?

Any reply will be appreciated (just no nasty replies please).

Thanks,

Katie

Sent from my iPhone

First, congratulations, little sister, on dedicating to Father Satan!

For some reason, I had an experience today, which I did not understand why I was experiencing and now, I'm of the impression, it was so I can answer you.

I went into a shelter for a free meal. Not the sort of place I normally go into. The deal with the meal is you have to listen to their 1/2-hour comedy skit, in return for the meal.

Mainly, I just ignored most of the bs, focused on a convenient moment for a bit of silent meditation and as they prayed and sang, I just envisioned Father's sigil, and directed MY own praise to our True God.

As well, a few of the preacher's claims got a chuckle out of me.

Anyhow, Father understands you have these things to deal with.

So, enjoy the food and what is fun about it. As for the jerkhova filth, just focus YOUR thoughts to your TRUE savior. And, avoid those discussion traps. Tell the outsiders what they want to hear. The Gods and Goddesses understand.

I get an impression you're going to gain some very valuable knowledge. IF you feel horribly uncomfortable about it, talk to Him about it. Ask your Guardian Demon/ess to accompany you. (They are anyway.)

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Oh yeah. I don't really recommend chuckling when your hear people say, "Amen!" Fortunately I sat next to a guy who kept talking to himself. So I had some cover.

:)

Hello! You can still celebrate Christmas, because I'm pretty sure that will raise suspicions in your family. Christmas can be a fun time, but there's that xian background story that comes from it. Gradually increased your void meditation time and you'll see progress. [:

i understand what you feel
yes, you can celebrate christmas, don't worry, father Satan is very understanding, and what is in your heart is the most important. Christmas it's a corrupted version of Yule's Day the name of our true pagan holiday. Yule stands for Winter Solstice and it's celebrated in days 22nd and 23rd, you should dedicate the night of 22nd to father Satan.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html check this link of jos for more info about our holidays
try do the yogic breath before the void meditation http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... reath.htmland how do you do the void meditation? with open eyes or closed? i do both and i think it's easier with open eyes, try find out what is more confortable to you,

hope i've helped you :)
Stay safe,Cheers,
2014-11-17 2:25 GMT+00:00 Katie Blundell katie.b.1995@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Hi,
I am 19 so I'm not underage to be a satanist, I dedicated myself about 2 months ago and have been meditating and reading the joy of satan site a lot and I do love being a satanist, I finally have something to believe in.

Anyway I live in a family of Christians and I live with my mom sister and brother who are all practising Christians, I use to be brainwashed by all that Christian crap but I am now on the amazing path of satanism.
None of them know I'm now a satanist, and it is extremely hard to keep it that way, anyway Christmas is coming and I wanted to know on Christmas Day we have a couple traditions one of them being having a Christmas meal at my Nan's house and usually prayer to the false god called Jesus (always never felt right doing it) anyway, how can I still keep it a secret on Christmas Day so family won't know when they pray to there false stupid god?

Can I still celebrate Christmas with my family or is it against satanism? Because although they're all Christians they have kept me alive and going my whole life.

Also although I meditate every day and night and when I get a chance through the day I try my hardest but can not do void meditation for any more than 30secs maybe a min because I have autism so my head is always very busy and very hard to keep blank for long, will this be a problem or will void meditation still work even though I can do it for long?

Thanks,

Katie

Sent from my iPhone

christmas is a stolen holiday it was originally a pagan/Satanic holiday called yule and yes Satan understands that you have to keep it a secret the xtian bullshit really holds no power anyway. 

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 6:43 PM, "Katie Blundell katie.b.1995@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Katie

Sent from my iPhone

I once saw a group of christians praying at a dinner table at a resturant. I almost said out loud, "in satan's name amen".but my partner stopped me. 

On Monday, November 17, 2014 6:49 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh yeah. I don't really recommend chuckling when your hear people say, "Amen!" Fortunately I sat next to a guy who kept talking to himself. So I had some cover.

:)

you can do what i do, just go with the flow. make sure you have an aura of protection as well. i personally just pretend to be like one of them, and clean the fuck out of my aura after and then Meditate on Satan.
Also, keep doing void meditation, try to longer. Another Satanist i personally know had ADD(WHICH IS FAKE AND DOES NOT EXIST), after doing void for sometime she had a solid attention span. good luck!

I find it hard to do void meditation, too....but it gets a little easier if I think of the thoughts as clouds, and let them drift by me instead of focusing on them. Hope this helps!

Hail Satan

As I said, ANY amount of void meditation builds on itself. If done daily, you WILL get better. You totally will.

I used to have shit for an attention span, and racing thoughts like someone with hypomania.

Still there, but, I've actually improved A LOT. You can do it!!

Go tackle that void meditation like a boss!!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back