Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Family chaos

Bind them or move out and live away from them. :)

Unless it is your wife and children, then that is another story.

Jigsaw_666 said:
Hello everyone. It has been quite a while since I have been on these forums, but I must say, I am very excited for the new developments in our campaign to free the Earth from jewish tyranny.

However, there is an issue that affects me personally that I am hoping you guys can help me out on. Once again, my immediate family has burst out in yet another argument that stemmed from other pent up issues. I wouldn't say that my family is disfunctional, but it simply is not a happy one. It just doesn't feel like the comfortable family it should be. We just keep falling again and again into pointless arguments, and I am so sick of all this nonsense!

That is why I am here.

Is there any way to remove these negative influences and energies from my family? Is there some sort of working that I can do to invite positive or Satanic energies into our home so that my family can just be happy for once? And when I say happy, I mean genuinely FUCKING HAPPY. As I stated earlier, I am tired of these pointless issues.

All that aside, what I mean to ask is if there is any type of ritual or working to banish this negative energies and invite positive ones to help my family be united and happy?

Thanks a million! I love you all!

You could do a ritual asking Satan, or another god to assist you.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

ess said:
Jigsaw_666 said:
Hello everyone. It has been quite a while since I have been on these forums, but I must say, I am very excited for the new developments in our campaign to free the Earth from jewish tyranny.

However, there is an issue that affects me personally that I am hoping you guys can help me out on. Once again, my immediate family has burst out in yet another argument that stemmed from other pent up issues. I wouldn't say that my family is disfunctional, but it simply is not a happy one. It just doesn't feel like the comfortable family it should be. We just keep falling again and again into pointless arguments, and I am so sick of all this nonsense!

That is why I am here.

Is there any way to remove these negative influences and energies from my family? Is there some sort of working that I can do to invite positive or Satanic energies into our home so that my family can just be happy for once? And when I say happy, I mean genuinely FUCKING HAPPY. As I stated earlier, I am tired of these pointless issues.

All that aside, what I mean to ask is if there is any type of ritual or working to banish this negative energies and invite positive ones to help my family be united and happy?

Thanks a million! I love you all!

You could do a ritual asking Satan, or another god to assist you.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Or you could just do something yourself instead of bothering the Gods with random favours. Read up on the banishment section on the JoS website as there is an ancient sanskrit word for happiness there. I forgot what it is because I get busy sometimes but yeah use that or Wunjo as either will solve your problem. If the problem is worse recently because of the retrograde use Ansuz to smooth it out. And dont waste your time with less than your best effort. I mean to say dont do less than 108 vibrations daily until the problem is mostly or entirely gone.

Sorry if Im being an ass. No offense but wtf man this is easy get it together. Personally I would use Wunjo.

ess said:
returner said:
There is nothing wrong with doing rituals to ask the gods for assistance.

You do realise that they are far more busy than you could imagine, right?

Why waste their time with pointless things (unless it is life and death question where you cannot do it on your own), when you can do it yourself?

This is like xianity, always relying on others to do the hard work for them, instead of doing it themselves.

A bunch of useless parasites... misguided and ignorant.....

ess said:
returner said:

You are half right. The Gods dont need us hanging on Them for little things that we could do for ourselves.

Okay friends (and yes I am your friend if you believe it or not). Lets look at the two paths in front of our brother/sister Jigsaw666. Path One: ask for help and relax while learning nothing and ultimately not growing or going anywhere but hey The Gods are kind and help. Or path Two: You TRY TO CAST A SPELL and are rewarded one way or another. Either you succeed in casting the spell because like everyone else in the universe you have a soul AND unlike most people you made a solid effort. Victory! Alternately you could miscast or otherwise not get the results you wanted but still come closer to the whole point of Spiritual Satanism by having tried to do it yourself and started a big change in your life.

Realize that I know what Im talking about and am trying to help you.

HailMotherLilith said:
ess said:
returner said:

Why waste their time with pointless things (unless it is life and death question where you cannot do it on your own), when you can do it yourself?

This is like xianity, always relying on others to do the hard work for them, instead of doing it themselves.

I think they just dont know how it is and they need a nudge in the right direction. I get the feeling they definately have potential to become big and help alot. Because they are like that now doesnt mean thats how it will always be. We can help them change for the better and we will all be better off as a result.

returner said:
HailMotherLilith said:
ess said:

I think they just dont know how it is and they need a nudge in the right direction. I get the feeling they definately have potential to become big and help alot. Because they are like that now doesnt mean thats how it will always be. We can help them change for the better and we will all be better off as a result.

Agreed! :)

HailMotherLilith said:
ess said:
returner said:

All I was doing was reminding him that if he needs results quick, he could ask the gods for assistance, I don't know how drastic his situation is and neither do you. Once again you show me you have the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader.

ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:
ess said:

All I was doing was reminding him that if he needs results quick, he could ask the gods for assistance, I don't know how drastic his situation is and neither do you. Once again you show me you have the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader.

If you haven't noticed, it is Mercury Retrograde currently and you starting arguments shows me that you are acting childishly...

I was only giving a point.

My brothers and sisters,
You are 100% correct, I shouldn't rely on the Gods to solve all of my problems, otherwise I would just be like a xian; a worthless parasite that never evolves.
I already owe so much to the Gods already!

I am going to take this into my own hands. I was stressed out and I needed some guidance.

I thank you all for yoir kind words and wisdom, and I hope one day I can contribute more to our cause and to this forum.

Love you guys!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back