Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

familiar

[email protected]

So this may be kind of trivial but I think my dog is my familar from Satan, but we found her before I even knew about Satanism, she fits the profile though. So maybe the gods saw the future and sent me a dog inhabited my a demon before I even knew about it.. Anyway does anyone have a familiar?

<td val[/IMG]Yes, I have a familiar as well, my horse. We have a really strong connection and he follows me everywhere, which is kind of funny sometimes. He even learned how to open his stall door to follow me down the aisle. He's also really protective and has bitten people who later turned out to be, well, less than nice. I actually didn't buy him, he was abandoned at my barn late one night because of the current economy, and we've been inseparable since. :)

--- On Thu, 10/15/09, redfishbloofish@... <redfishbloofish@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] familiar
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 9:04 PM

So this may be kind of trivial but I think my dog is my familar from Satan, but we found her before I even knew about Satanism, she fits the profile though. So maybe the gods saw the future and sent me a dog inhabited my a demon before I even knew about it.. Anyway does anyone have a familiar?
[/TD]

my familiar is a rat :). i live in apartments and can't have dogs. i love my rat though, and was having so many problems with angel attacks that Satan and I put a willing lesser demon in widget so i could have 24 hour protection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "redfishbloofish@..." <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

Mine is a black labrador
Never on a lead have no collar listens very well and fdollows me everwhere
Always going with me at the job
have the feeling he protecting me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "locoamanda" <locoamanda@... wrote:

my familiar is a rat :). i live in apartments and can't have dogs. i love my rat though, and was having so many problems with angel attacks that Satan and I put a willing lesser demon in widget so i could have 24 hour protection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "redfishbloofish@" <redfishbloofish@ wrote:

I think my familiar is for right now a midnight black kitten. I see her out of the corner of my eye. I don`t know that much about her at the moment, being in a satanist for a little more a year now. Just wanted to put in my two cents.

I have a bird spider-Brachypelma Albopilosum.She can't follow me everywhere I go, and will always stay a "wild" creature Following here instinct. though I believe she is also very inteligent more than most might think of a spider.And she helps me find rest in mind and assists in my meditation's finding the rest within me and she is a master with teaching how to be patient and that it can be very rewarding.
It sound maybe a bit silly but it realy is! and she is very special to me.Even when she might not be a familiar in all aspects.

Greetings,
Robert.

Hail Satan And The Gods Of Old!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

I think my familiar is for right now a midnight black kitten. I see her out of the corner of my eye. I don`t know that much about her at the moment, being in a satanist for a little more a year now. Just wanted to put in my two cents.

hey i soon am looking to get my own familiar, i have an idea on how im going to do it but can any one share how they got theirs and what spells or rituals they did to acquire and how they would know if they have come across it. thanks im thinking of doing the ritual when the moon is in libra for partnership! :) thanks!

Awesome! It's so much fun when you are running/flying/swimming while merged with the animal. Dolphins are fun, and so playful. You could try and find a wolf in the wild, just go into a trance, and will yourself to find one (anywhere in the world). Being familiar with remote viewing helps but is not necessary.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

i've always had a very close connection to wolves and once i had to go to the zoo and at the wolves pen they ALL walked up to the glass infront of me i love wolves i have tons of wolf stuff i've looked inside of myself and and senced a wolf being in me i was sent a link in JoS to a page were it explains you can become on with an animal and i think i did that subconsiously

hi bros and sisters I wanted to know how can I get familiar and how to use it and what are the benefits of having one plz explain what is it all about . I couldn't understand from the site how it works. hail father satan

As it is explained clearly on the JoS..... a Familiar is a special type of Demon residing in the body of a animal. They will protect you by warning you about angles/bad people, things that are going to happen ect ect ect, they can also aid in magic and meditation. To receive one.... simply ask Satan in a ritual to send you a Familiar. 

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:26 AM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi bros and sisters I wanted to know how can I get familiar and how to use it and what are the benefits of having one plz explain what is it all about . I couldn't understand from the site how it works. hail father satan

thanks alot

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:44 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As it is explained clearly on the JoS..... a Familiar is a special type of Demon residing in the body of a animal. They will protect you by warning you about angles/bad people, things that are going to happen ect ect ect, they can also aid in magic and meditation. To receive one.... simply ask Satan in a ritual to send you a Familiar. 

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:26 AM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A familiar is a Pet / Companion that has a demon inside of this little He or She creature. 
Get one on December 23rd for a very simple way of getting a Familiar.
Other ways? Ask father Satan for one.
HAIL FATHER SATAN FOR ETERNITYHAIL THE GODS HEIL HITLER. SIEG HEIL
Sincerely, Malprg.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back