Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Faith

nicholasdalesio

Does father Satan ever let people who have had problems with thier faith in him come back? I've been having problems and have recently come back, i have done the dedication ritual and want to know if father Satan accepts those who somtimes doubt him, but come back in the end.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Does father Satan ever let people who have had problems with thier faith in him come back? I've been having problems and have recently come back, i have done the dedication ritual and want to know if father Satan accepts those who somtimes doubt him, but come back in the end.
I have this problem too, please answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emilgundorph" <emilgundorph@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@ wrote:

yes he does as long as you didn't undo the didication ritual before you left.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emilgundorph" <emilgundorph@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@ wrote:

Yes, He will forgive you, don't worry ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back