Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Faith

Ashley

Hi All,
So, I seem to have trouble with faith. Coming out of xianity where nothing ever happened has taken its toll on my faith. I know that I should have faith and I know that I should Let go and let Satan. That can be difficult to do sometimes. I have performed rituals and have done magic with the aura and I feel like it worked but then I'll go to JOS and read and I start thinking that maybe I'm not advanced enough to have anything work for me.
Does anybody have any advice? Do you have to be advanced to have magic work for you? If this is the case then why would I feel so certain that it worked? Is there anyway to increase ones faith?
Thank you.
Hail Satan!!!

Hi Ashley! I myself also came from a xian background. I think a lot of people would agree with me that one of the most important things is patience. Don't expect everything in your life to change immediately. As far as the magic goes, maybe it did work but not in a way you could recognize. Don't take my word on that though because I don't really know. Are you also doing meditation? Meditation is very important. If you haven't, I would advise you start a meditation program today. The more meditation you do, the more powerful you will be spiritually, which in turn leads to greater effectiveness in magic.

So yeah, just keep at it and don't give up. If it's any consolation, I have yet to do that cool Satanic stuff too. I've been pretty busy with college and I'm stuck at my xian family's home. In that respect, you're probably luckier than me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ashley" <fire666satan@... wrote:

Hi All,
So, I seem to have trouble with faith. Coming out of xianity where nothing ever happened has taken its toll on my faith. I know that I should have faith and I know that I should Let go and let Satan. That can be difficult to do sometimes. I have performed rituals and have done magic with the aura and I feel like it worked but then I'll go to JOS and read and I start thinking that maybe I'm not advanced enough to have anything work for me.
Does anybody have any advice? Do you have to be advanced to have magic work for you? If this is the case then why would I feel so certain that it worked? Is there anyway to increase ones faith?
Thank you.
Hail Satan!!!

nope, just have complete and utter confidence in yourself and your working, even if it doesn't feel or look that way....if it's not going to happen, it won't hurt to have confidence in it anyways.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ashley" <fire666satan@... wrote:

Hi All,
Thank you.
Hail Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]well i believe you believe as strongly as u want to. n magik can work for nebody.. at nestage.. so yea .. u keep goin pimp

--- On Thu, 3/25/10, Ashley <fire666satan@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Faith
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 3:20 PM

Hi All,
Thank you.
Hail Satan!!!
[/TD]

Hi. I do meditate daily and I can honestly say that I feel alot better when I do :) I just have to have patience. But yeah, I'm actually in college and still living with my xian family too so you're not alone lol. Thanks for the advice. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 7:31:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Faith

Hi Ashley! I myself also came from a xian background. I think a lot of people would agree with me that one of the most important things is patience. Don't expect everything in your life to change immediately. As far as the magic goes, maybe it did work but not in a way you could recognize. Don't take my word on that though because I don't really know. Are you also doing meditation? Meditation is very important. If you haven't, I would advise you start a meditation program today. The more meditation you do, the more powerful you will be spiritually, which in turn leads to greater effectiveness in magic.

So yeah, just keep at it and don't give up. If it's any consolation, I have yet to do that cool Satanic stuff too. I've been pretty busy with college and I'm stuck at my xian family's home. In that respect, you're probably luckier than me.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Ashley" <fire666satan@ ... wrote:
Hi All,
Thank you.
Hail Satan!!!

Magic, or psionics as I call it, is very real. Has nothing to do with faith, it can all be proven with science, it's just modern science says it goes against current laws of physics(because idiots assume we know everything now)

It has to do with tapping into certain parts of the mind that have not yet been tapped into.

Think of it as learning to walk, while you're a baby and have never walked before. It's kind of like that. It takes quite some time to get to work, but it does work, and it requires patients.

Great site I used (Years before I found out about satanism) ... http://psionix.forumcircle.com/index.php

They have lots of nice articles that discuss basic things like Telekinesis, Psychokinesis, Biokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Chronokinesis, Empathy, Telepathy, Remote Viewing etc.

It can be very frustrating when trying to get to work for the first time, but when you see those first results, it's amazing and it goes away from faith, to proof, first hand experience proof.

Satan and all demons are VERY really creatures, that are all existent in the universe somewhere. Telepathy is how we're able to contact them. Beings who are so advanced in these methods can easily show images into our heads, which is how we're able to see them if they wish. Thing is with telepathy, when trying to contact someone for the first time it can be very difficult. With Sigils as shown on the website, they act as sort of phone-numbers, or flagging beacons the way I see it. If that demons sigil is on your mind when you're trying to contact them, it makes it easier for them to know you are trying to contact them specifically. This is why after making first contact with a demon you don't need to go through the ritual any more.

Trying to contact someone who is already very experienced in Psychic means is easier then trying to contact someone who has no clue about the stuff. Someone advanced in telepathy already knows how to distinguish their mind from someone else trying to contact them.

Hi All,
Thank you.
Hail Satan!!!

Hello guyz before i tell you what s the deal you need to know a bit of the background .
I study history at college (the choice i made to study is history is that i really think that from the past you can learn what to do in the future or what to prevent , and maybe that i can specialize as a Historian of Religions helping father Satan and us as Satanists )aaaand one day me and a friend from the college had a chat about xianity. And she stated that if you extract the Church part and the Bible part of xianity . and you look at the esoteric part the spiritual part of xianity its actually good and nevertheless the same thing that the ancient said and practiced , giving me examples of Cornelius Agrippa and many others . Tellng me that we cant comprehend god and all of that cuz we as humans are limited and we judge god by being omnipotent omnbenevolent onscient and all of that.She is very smart and has a way of talking that i for one dont got wich makes me a bit unsecure on myself and maybe that is why i could not respond to her and contradict her , and i feel anger cuz of this , anger cuz i could not stand for my faith and slow and easy doubt comes into my mind .I know we are a pagan race , we as humans , but her arguments pffffff i dont know what to do i feel that anything i will do in this life is meaningless....I know that tomorow i ll be ok but having this doubt is not ok..
You got some advices ?
Hail Satan !

Ashley, one of the first things you need to do is deprogram your mind. 
Having Faith is a xian thing. Know that you are a powerful human being with the potential to become like the gods. 

How long has it been since you performed the dedication ritual? And have you finished the 40 day meditation program by High Priest Hooded Cobra? 

It takes time to deprogram yoour mind, especially if you come from a christian background. From your message I take there is still confliction in your mind. Things that aren't clear. Ask Satan for guidance and deprogram your mind from the jewish and xian dogma that has been drummed into you. 

Also I suggest not trusting information from any source other than the Joy of Satan and related pages. Even if you used websites unrelated to the JOS before with succes. There are much contradictions in the works of other websites and most of them are infested by jewish people and other people who are without Satan. 

The JoS and related websites are the only websites that are guaranteed to give you true and correct information not influenced by the enemy. 

If you have not yet performed the dedication ritual, I strongly suggest you perform it as soon as you can. 
Information on this can be found on the Joy of Satan website.

There is no need to have faith, just trust yourself, educate yourself about the truth and empower your soul with power meditation from the JoS pages. Advanced abilities such as Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis will reveal themselves to you when you are advanced enough to use them, but it takes a lot of power meditation before you can even attempt those things. First open all your chakra's and empower your soul with a meditation program. You can perform magic already, but magic functions better when you have more power. 
If you strongly feel the magic worked then perhaps it did. However magic takes a lot of efford and time to be truly succesful and workings need to repeated often, usually daily to reinforce them over a period of time untill they succeed. 

Even for advanced Satanists it still takes utmost consentration and focus to succesfully perform advanced magic, especially when you want it to work after just one working. 

So like I said there is no faith in the xian sense in Satanism. You meditate to empower yourself and to become strong, then you perform magic knowing it works and succeeds because you are powerful enough to make it work. 

You decide your own fate, and it is up to you if your magic succeeds or not. Believe in your power and know that Satan watches out for you. 

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back