Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

fairy naughty

Pandit Adonis Yoda

Attachments :
FAIRY, FAIRY NAUGHTY The Truth About Fairies From a Never Sent Letter to High Priestess Maxine, Magister Willard, and my infamous and diabolical idol -- Uncle Chuckie   by   Salem Burke     Tinkerbelle Fairy Queen (left) and Aztec Totem God Paynal (right), a Dark Emperor Fairy From Hell   This is long so skim to the parts that may appear important to you, and do not read anything more.  I know we are all famished.  I'm sending this because I want the left-hand path to succeed through this critical stage.  The possibilities are endless, and the clock is ticking so I am covering the more probable possibilities.  The last thing I want to see is a bunch of filthy Xtian/Wiccans chuckling and pointing an acorn wand at my face, saying, "Told 'ya about the 'law of three' -- but you didn't listen!"   No way.   So regarding fairyland pests:   Left hand path magicians do not cast circles.  There is no reason for this -- magically speaking; the only reason for this in fact is because that is what LaVey wrote in The Satanic Bible.  Nobody stops to wonder where his magical knowledge stopped.  I am led to believe there is a fairy infestation going on for left-hand path magicians, and this is evident in the fact that left hand magi tend to realize a halt in their progress just prior to major breakthroughs.   I am writing this because I caught a fairy in my trap.  And when I completed a talisman I created (by burning it) earlier which was consequently "against the unknown/unexpected" I received a clear message that "the unknown" were unknown entities and these entities were fairies (fairy, sp?).  Circles are cast to prevent elemental/astral entity intrusion when rites are worked, there isn't anything at all wrong with them from the ceremonial end.  In fact, a circle can be cast to temporarily place the magician in a sphere of Hell where only Satanic Entities and high intelligence elementals and are allowed.   Fairies are astral "flies" that are common in the same regions flies are common.  Only they don't bother regular people they bother magicians who call upon astral forces and don't have proper protection.  They are lights, and flashes, and cause nightmares, " hauntings" and blocks of all kinds.  The longer they stay, the more numerous they become until a full on fairy infestation occurs and the magician is basically killed because he is blocked at every turn in life.  They are not intelligent.  I killed four and buried them thinking they were elementals. Little bitches.  The only good thing about them is now I know an easy way to do in an asshole while maintaining the ability to truthfully say, "I[/B] didn't do anything to you."   In addition to nightmares and the above they cause hallucinations, ill tempers, and eat off of the solar plexus chakra because they like the sun.  They come out at sunrise, and if they are not banished will stay with the magician and follow him around   <em>"The First Satanic Ritual"</em> is going to give information on casting a circle.  I received the Names of the Four Elemental Guardians (evolved elementals) that rule over lesser energies.  Some of the Names like "Ishar" (sounds like Ishtar) sound similar to Gods or "whole" beings but they are not.  Also fire is to the North (lightning?) and Earth to the South ("The Kingdom of Earth "below"?).  The Rulers are:   North:  Iquest ("I-quest") West:  Ishar ("Ee-shar) South:  Rizthes ("Rise-thess") East:  Ti ("Tie")   Now the fairy (I'm serious) are aggressive, snappy, and will spin astral webs anywhere you practice magic or exude energy like on a psi-wheel or at a place of focus like a mirror you send a lot of energy into to fuck someone up.  They will leave a magician alone, hopeless, and homeless if he does not banish them.  They also make nests that need to be removed.  They are astral beings so the babies aren't the same as regular babies, these ones begin to harass before they hatch.  Light fairies make a "buzzing" sound, this is what a lot of near-death people hear and they think it means astral separation.  It doesn't.  It means a fairy or swarm of them have seen the light of Life rise from the earthen body and want some.  They can manipulate bees and wasps, and are related to them.  They aren't intelligent but they are stubborn and take pleasure in people's pain.  When they have located a person they stay for life until the person dies and has no more to offer.  Basically and even literally they "eat life".  They eat human joy and life-force.   They're vampires if you want me to be frank.   At night they stay in their nests.  The way out of this (the easiest way) is to summon Dark Fairy's from Hell.  The Dark Fairy eats the light fairy.  Dark Fairies are more timid and docile, and rather pleasant.  They have wings that buzz like a hummingbirds while light fairy's buzz like wasps.  Dark Fairies' are Male and have a King while the light ones are female and have a queen.  If any of you have them hanging around and decide to experiment by banishing them you will see that the queen is a serious bitch.  She's spiteful, malicious, vindictive (so you had better make sure she dies if you start the extermination process )  and should be killed and her body danced upon afterward.  They are jealous of and hate anything and everything that makes the infested party happy, and will work to destroy this.  Although this includes sex, they need orgasm (from either male or female) to continue making babies.  Males do as well, but don't like babies or taking care of them so will assume as is usual for them, "it is all in the hands of Fate" regarding how often a person has one.  Although males hate babies they will defend them against anyone except the magician.  They are fierce and loyal.    Females want orgasm all the time and love babies and caring for them but will not fight on their behalf or make and effort if they do not have to.  And once the babies are old enough to get food on their own the mothers exhibit spite and quarreling begins.  They fight with each other all the time and will draw their hosts into it through relatives and friends out of malice alone.   They do not like fire, loud noises, and are terrified of the law and firearms.  They do not like things that point and emit destructive or loud energy.  The queen often manifests her anger through suggestible sensitive persons close to the one who is afflicted slamming doors and becoming cold, jealous, and temperamental for seemingly nothing.   The dark ones like what we like, and like to show us this by imitating us or the music that we listen to.  The dark ones will not co-exist with the light ones, they are stubborn and protective, and eager to help -- taking delight in seeing that they did something that made us happy or broke us to another level.  They are eager and indifferent to wars and such.  When they see that they can make a person happy, they will do it more.  They want to know what we like and enjoy showing each other "how they did it".  In fact the only "negative" emotion they seem to have is competition amongst themselves to see who was able to do more, or "do it correctly".  Having them around can take a person straight to the top in record time.  If killing light fairies is what is desired they will become fierce warriors.  They will not stop until they have proven they can do what someone wants to see done.  They are not actually sympathetic, comforting creatures -- they don't really care; but it may appear this way if "being cared for" is a persons pleasure.  They sing gently like doves, this is soothing for them and the place they inhabit.   The males have little if any sensitivity in reality, and are not concerned with whether or not their "host" will have enough "negativity" in their lives to be eaten (they eat negative dark energy) no matter how positive a person is.  They know people will always have enough for them to eat.  They don't care for power, and do not see it as them "needing to survive" if a person is happy.  They have an evolved outlook, and want it to be recognized; knowing they will evolve into a higher being -- hopefully a magician if they are re-incarnated.  They sincerely believe that a magician has the power to make them into valiant warriors, stout human men, or even magicians as "great as they".  There is a reason for this.   If a person is militant and "emotionless" seeming to have no joy they will all take suit and imitate this by "answering to orders" and getting everyone in unison.  They know that all in all this is pleasing to the militarily minded.  They will cease appearing to please and begin becoming "joyless" and brash.  They are almost totally opposite of the females who want full control of the unfortunate person's domain, being rude, crass, obnoxious, frivolous, and absolutely destructive and mean.    Dark fairies suck out death -- that's what makes them dark.  They take negative energy and gobble it up. The dark fey hates being kicked out, but if someone truly does not want them around they will leave shamefully.  Maybe this is the second true emotion that they exhibit.  They want the person with whom they co-exist to want them where they are.  If one of them does anything "wrong" to hurt the person with whom they would like to be considered welcome guests they will pretend to scold the "wrong-doer" and teach them how it should be done according to the emotion involved.   At first they may tell the magician what he wants to hear, but will immediately cease the moment they find out the magician wants only the absolute truth.  A person infested by the females may be visited by one from time to time at night when the females are asleep.  This is a "scout".  Males are not attracted to the glitz of the ceremonial magicians power like the females.  They enjoy military life, earning ranks and taking orders.  Males who discover an afflicted magician will begin to carefully monitor and plot for an invasion at night.  They will not invade if the feel they will not win.  For this reason the afflicted magician is advised to summon an   powerful "Dark Emperor Fairy" from Hell to teach the earthen King what to do and participate in the invasion.  Once the takeover is complete the magician is immune to fairy attacks outside of ceremony because fairies do not carry out invasions.  They are sneaky and lazy -- and take young inexperienced magicians effortlessly, and in silence remaining hidden until they feel the magician is too weak to believe in his own power.  They do not like to fight, but the "ladies" do what the queen says until they find a magician of their own.  Still the ladies coerce close friends, family, insects, and lesser elementals to do their bidding.  Nobody likes them.  And arachnids -- who cannot be coerced -- despise them.    Female fairies will do everything and anything to prevent them from being noticed -- and are so lazy and pompous they will only fight when an invasion has taken place, and distort a magicians divinatory information to blame everyone else but them.  When they are discovered they are not hard to banish -- so long as they have not driven the magician to lose his power by believing otherwise.   Sincerely,  HP Salem Burke

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back