Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

facebook

I agree with starting a group up for this on Facebook. It's mainstream, but it would make it A LOT easier to communicate. Either Facebook, or a forum site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Djordje Stojanovic <djordje_bg@... wrote:

Hi I am Djordje Stojanovic I am 15 I am spiritual satanist and if anyone has facebook just add me http://www.facebook.com/GothicBlackAnge ... e%c2%a0and i think we shoul open this group on facebook it is easier for communicate!!!!!!!!!!
                   HAIL SATAN

a foruym could very easily be started i know how to start one i can but since i feel maxine leads this group we should ask her if its ok first

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infektionxx" <gothindenial13@... wrote:

I agree with starting a group up for this on Facebook. It's mainstream, but it would make it A LOT easier to communicate. Either Facebook, or a forum site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Djordje Stojanovic <djordje_bg@ wrote:

Hi I am Djordje Stojanovic I am 15 I am spiritual satanist and if anyone has facebook just add me http://www.facebook.com/GothicBlackAnge ... e%c2%a0and i think we shoul open this group on facebook it is easier for communicate!!!!!!!!!!
                   HAIL SATAN

hi
this is ace!
i have started a group on facebook and also sent you a req.
add me up!

and info regarding the group will come up shortly in a post as soon as it gets approved

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infektionxx" <gothindenial13@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Djordje Stojanovic <djordje_bg@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Itll be awhile before it is finished,but our brother Shadows is making a Satanic website.Right now i think he is working on the forums or something.

I completely disagree with a facebook group. Not only does it show your full name but a profile photo if you desire to put one up. That makes you very clear bullseye targets for anyone who desires to do a spiritual attack on you.

HAIL SATAN

I 100% agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:

I completely disagree with a facebook group. Not only does it show your full name but a profile photo if you desire to put one up. That makes you very clear bullseye targets for anyone who desires to do a spiritual attack on you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infektionxx" <gothindenial13@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

i agree that the point you've put up is very valid
but in the group there are security options which allow it to remain a secret...that is--it will not show up in search results and nyone who does visits that group and is a non member will only see group description and nothinng else---no memberlist, no info nothing
plus
the group can be joined only if one has been invited to join the group
and well--in that part, we all can make sure that we invite only the spiritual satanists to that group not any outsider........

i hope i've made my point clear......sooooo, what u think now?
ny other queries???

P.S. no offence intended.......

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infektionxx" <gothindenial13@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I am a big facebook user, but I could never join the group.If I did, family and friends and even enemies could see it...I think it is a good idea however. BUT the only people who should join, are people who don't mind others seeing them, and think they can handle any xian bullshit against them.So in my oppinion, a good idea, but many people wont be able to do it
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 20 December, 2009 1:42:57 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: facebook

I 100% agree.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Niko" <nikopope@.. . wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "infektionxx" <gothindenial13@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Djordje Stojanovic <djordje_bg@ wrote:

Hi I am Djordje Stojanovic I am 15 I am spiritual satanist and if anyone has facebook just add me http://www.facebook .com/GothicBlack Angel?ref= profile and i think we shoul open this group on facebook it is easier for communicate! !!!!!!!!!
                   HAIL SATAN
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Still don't like the idea of it just soley for the fact that facebook has been known for it's very shitty security lately. There's also the fact that I don't trust every single person even in these groups alone. As a Satanist with a family and friends that could be put at risk, it's nothing I'd never get myself involved in. You can if you want to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xtreme" <xtreme_x99@... wrote:

but in the group there are security options which allow it to remain a secret...that is--it will not show up in search results and nyone who does visits that group and is a non member will only see group description and nothinng else---no memberlist, no info nothing
plus
and well--in that part, we all can make sure that we invite only the spiritual satanists to that group not any outsider........

ny other queries???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

I think it's a good idea for us to have a site where we can communicate easier, but if it's Facebook, I think most of us have doubts. So maybe it's best if we make a forum or whatever. So any of you techies (technology nerds...no offense) on here can create a website or whatnot, it'll be great if you did.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 7:39:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: facebook

I am a big facebook user, but I could never join the group. If I did, family and friends and even enemies could see it....I think it is a good idea however. BUT the only people who should join, are people who don't mind others seeing them, and think they can handle any xian bullshit against them. So in my oppinion, a good idea, but many people wont be able to do it
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, 20 December, 2009 1:42:57 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: facebook

I 100% agree.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Niko" <nikopope@.. . wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "infektionxx" <gothindenial13@ wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Djordje Stojanovic <djordje_bg@ wrote:

Hi I am Djordje Stojanovic I am 15 I am spiritual satanist and if anyone has facebook just add me http://www.facebook.com/GothicBlackAnge ... e&nbsp;and i think we shoul open this group on facebook it is easier for communicate! !!!!!!!!!
                   HAIL SATAN
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

i dont agree cause niko has a point about what he says i for one am not in a satanist safe place or area of work cause where i am there are catholic's, Muslim, Christians, eastern orthadox you name it it is here if anything like an online group is thought of one it should be safe for us two we can make it away so we are protected by not useing real names and stuff like that we just need to be careful how a group is made for us all to be safe.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

I 100% agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

its k. everyone has his/her own choices.....i just make it as an honest effort to make it more convenient and faster for all of us to discuss.......!
still i think as the security conditions has been revised and new features added, i say its much more safe that way
and as i said earlier the group is not open for all---it doesn't even show in search result....you guys only will be inviting members and i can trust you enough to invite only the satanists and no fakes....afterall we can recognise that who's really like us and who's a poser can't we?

Still don't like the idea of it just soley for the fact that facebook has been known for it's very shitty security lately. There's also the fact that I don't trust every single person even in these groups alone. As a Satanist with a family and friends that could be put at risk, it's nothing I'd never get myself involved in. You can if you want to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xtreme" <xtreme_x99@ wrote:

plus

ny other queries???

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back