Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Facebook Groups??

[email protected]

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a Hells Army facebook group? I did search but it came up with a load of rubbish.

The hells army group is here. There is no need for a FB group. These too often become full of unwanted people looking to just slander the JoS and lure new people away from the truth.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave_satanas@..." <ave_satanas@... wrote:

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a Hells Army facebook group? I did search but it came up with a load of rubbish.

It's also dangerous to be on Jewbook and claim to be a SS at the same time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

The hells army group is here. There is no need for a FB group. These too often become full of unwanted people looking to just slander the JoS and lure new people away from the truth.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave_satanas@" <ave_satanas@ wrote:

I wish more people on this group would understand that.I try not to be very public on there myself,but like most of us I am on there for non SS friends and family.Not that it matters anyway,because I personally don't think there is anywhere on the net we can be,that is not monitored by the kikes.Even here! Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:07 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Facebook Groups??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave_satanas@" <ave_satanas@ wrote:

I agree. I have removed my personal info on facebook. However, where does it go?

I have an acct as you know, that doesn't have my name or personal info.
But still, they already monitor us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I wish more people on this group would understand that.I try not to be very public on there myself,but like most of us I am on there for non SS friends and family.Not that it matters anyway,because I personally don't think there is anywhere on the net we can be,that is not monitored by the kikes.Even here!

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Sorry if the question annoyed you, I was simply curious. However I was thinking it might help us gain more publicity? I don't know, just something I was thinking about but in hindsight I must agree it's probably a bad idea.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I wish more people on this group would understand that.I try not to be very public on there myself,but like most of us I am on there for non SS friends and family.Not that it matters anyway,because I personally don't think there is anywhere on the net we can be,that is not monitored by the kikes.Even here!

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

it's best to not even mess with jewbook their is already a group here that can answer your questions and this group IS monitored so you don't have to worry about bible thumpers and trolls coming in and deceiving you or pushing their beliefs.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 11:12 AM

I agree. I have removed my personal info on facebook. However, where does it go?

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

I understand now, I will try not to ask such stupid questions in the future. It was just simple curiousity, is all. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

it's best to not even mess with jewbook their is already a group here that can answer your questions and this group IS monitored so you don't have to worry about bible thumpers and trolls coming in and deceiving you or pushing their beliefs.

Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 11:12 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]It did not annoy me.Many in this group are on there because of non SS friends and family.Even my wife and I are but we don't talk publicallly about Satan on there either.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 5:46:17 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Sorry if the question annoyed you, I was simply curious. However I was thinking it might help us gain more publicity? I don't know, just something I was thinking about but in hindsight I must agree it's probably a bad idea.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "ave_satanas@" <ave_satanas@ wrote:

[/TD]

I agree bc I do the same Brian. Xian are dangerous and will kill anyone in the truth. And there are worse things then death. If you love anyone be wiser. 

Hail Satan! Hail Foras!
Be us wise and keep, that we not be deceived by the enemy!

On Nov 3, 2012, at 8:47 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]It did not annoy me.Many in this group are on there because of non SS friends and family.Even my wife and I are but we don't talk publicallly about Satan on there either.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 5:46:17 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Sorry if the question annoyed you, I was simply curious. However I was thinking it might help us gain more publicity? I don't know, just something I was thinking about but in hindsight I must agree it's probably a bad idea.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "ave_satanas@" <ave_satanas@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back