Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eye of Horus

miss.kandi

Wanted your thoughts on this..
I've been quite lazy in my spiritual work until recently. About a month ago, I met a "friend" and I was talking to him about how laxed I was and I wanted to reawaken, etc. I was explaining how awesome it was when I opened my chakras and at that moment I felt it ALL again! I was high for about a week (LOVE IT). So 2 days ago, I was at work (I'm a tattoo artist) and just mindlessly doodling in my art book. I started with a few lines and a couple minutes later..without any mindful intention at all.. I drew the left eye of Horus. Later that night I found an old Zachariah Sitchin book "The Stairway to Heaven" and began reading and it too had reference after reference of Horus..especially in the part talking about a pharoah's path to becoming a god as Osiris did. How the "two horned god" led him through the darkness to reach his "heaven' just gave me chills and smiles. Also, in another chapter Alexander the "great" was on a quest for the fountain of youth and used a "wise and benevolent Egyptian Queen Candace" to help find it. CANDACE!!(My name is Kandi) Didn't even think that name existed back in the 1st millenia BC. I know not all of this is factual and a lot is twisted but the connection between my drawing and the book is astounding me..all within 2 weeks of reawakening my chakras! I'm not sure exactly what all this means but I know it's pretty freakin awesome and I am so blessed and honored to being spoken to. What do you guys know about any of this?
xoxox
Hail Father Satan!!

It means that you have been directed.i will advice you to read Zachariah Sitchin's other books.
Maybe you are an Egyptian,probably an Egyptian Queen in your past life.if it is so,then you came for an unfinished business.

------------
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 21:22 EEST miss.kandi wrote:

Wanted your thoughts on this..
I've been quite lazy in my spiritual work until recently. About a month ago, I met a "friend" and I was talking to him about how laxed I was and I wanted to reawaken, etc. I was explaining how awesome it was when I opened my chakras and at that moment I felt it ALL again! I was high for about a week (LOVE IT). So 2 days ago, I was at work (I'm a tattoo artist) and just mindlessly doodling in my art book. I started with a few lines and a couple minutes later..without any mindful intention at all.. I drew the left eye of Horus. Later that night I found an old Zachariah Sitchin book "The Stairway to Heaven" and began reading and it too had reference after reference of Horus..especially in the

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back