Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extremely New

demblazeboyzz

I have read alot about Satan but i have trouble doing the stuff i need 2 do since my parents found black candles in my room. They believe and the so called 'god" thats every1 follows thats around me for those that can help me though the internet please reply I would love to learn more about Satan...:)

......666 MURDER MURDER JESUS......<
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]Satan is God

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, demblazeboyzz <demblazeboyzz@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Extremely New
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 10:50 PM

I have read alot about Satan but i have trouble doing the stuff i need 2 do since my parents found black candles in my room. They believe and the so called 'god" thats every1 follows thats around me for those that can help me though the internet please reply I would love to learn more about Satan...:)

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], First NameJayadev Baglodi <jbaglodi@... wrote:
Satan is God

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, demblazeboyzz <demblazeboyzz@... wrote:

Subject: [Teens4Satan] Extremely New
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 10:50 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!
You can go on Joy of Satan.com. you'll learn anything you want to.

P.S. try not keeping black candles and such things where they can easily be found. Or just use only few candles at a time, so you won't have to hide anything since they would be burned out. It works for me so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back