Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extreme Heavy Pressure at Chest

Infernal Knight

I need an advise or explanation in regarding the problem I have encountered. I tried to solve it by myself but I realize that it is better ask veterans anyway…

(Sorry for grammer im in rush)

Well everytime(routine) I do the runinc meditation on specific chakras like on sun chakra as expected little by little I starting to feel energy is building up . now at this point this is normal since this is the purpose of mediatation then after a several minutes of process something weird happen…

As if my heart chakra is absorbing the energy I build up for sun chakra I could feel heavy VERY HEAVY buzzing (like there is 2kg and slightly grounded dumbel above chest) sensation at the middle of chest and extends to the arm pits (shoulder chakra?)

At first I just ignored it and tried to put attention at the chakra im focusing at but I realize its DISTRACTING and I can't focus properly

I came up with the idea that maybe I have a blockage at heart chakrabut … I've been meditating on heart and sun chakra for long time and not to mention its also happen on other chakra… what doesn't make me sense that even at 6th chakra vibrating ISIS mantra its happens

I also came up with the idea that this might something to do with "LINK" that HP Vovim Baghie talking about….its starting to annoys or worries me…I believe this is the good time to ask assistance from Gd but… I don't even know who is my GD (or if I have one..) and im not good at using pendulum or oujia in addition that im not desperate know it anyway as long as I have faith that their guiding me is good enough to me…now back to the topic…what do you think guys? Any advise?

In the end the only thing I can do is, my motto:
"Keep pushing forward"

Hail Mighty Gods of Duat and Father Satan

I understand completely how distracting it can be. Try to focus on opening your shoulder chakras as they could be blocked and causing this, too. If not that then try the extensions of your heart chakra.

Ave Satanas!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012 7:22:03 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Extreme Heavy Pressure at Chest

I need an advise or explanation in regarding the problem I have encountered I tried to solve it by myself but I realize that it is better ask veterans anyway…

(Sorry for grammer im in rush)

Well everytime(routine) I do the runinc meditation on specific chakras like on sun chakra as expected little by little I starting to feel energy is building up . now at this point this is normal since this is the purpose of mediatation then after a several minutes of process something weird happen…

As if my heart chakra is absorbing the energy I build up for sun chakra I could feel heavy VERY HEAVY buzzing (like there is 2kg and slightly grounded dumbel above chest) sensation at the middle of chest and extends to the arm pits (shoulder chakra?)

At first I just ignored it and tried to put attention at the chakra im focusing at but I realize its DISTRACTING and I can't focus properly

I came up with the idea that maybe I have a blockage at heart chakrabut … I've been meditating on heart and sun chakra for long time and not to mention its also happen on other chakra… what doesn't make me sense that even at 6th chakra vibrating ISIS mantra its happens

I also came up with the idea that this might something to do with "LINK" that HP Vovim Baghie talking about….its starting to annoys or worries me…I believe this is the good time to ask assistance from Gd but… I don't even know who is my GD (or if I have one..) and im not good at using pendulum or oujia in addition that im not desperate know it anyway as long as I have faith that their guiding me is good enough to me…now back to the topic…what do you think guys? Any advise?

In the end the only thing I can do is, my motto:
"Keep pushing forward"

Hail Mighty Gods of Duat and Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back