Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Expressing Gratitude To Your GD

❤️🔥❤️

My very wonderful GD who's name I still don't know yet has been helpful beyond words as of late. Well, since forever really. But you get the gist. What are some ways I can show them my appreciation?
I really liked user Otto Hart's answer on a similar topic:
1. Study and practice what is taught on our sites to improve yourself.

2. Be active in the Forums and help people in need. Don't answer things ignorantly, a lot of answers are already found on our sites or in sermons, linking to those is best.

3. If you're interested in promoting on social media, by making content online in an organized team, join Outreach! My experience has been great. Contact @NakedPluto [JG] for this.

4. If you speak another language fluently, besides English, you can help translate material. Search "[your language] Translation Thread" and you will find details.

5. We can always use more art of the Gods and our symbols, so if you are an artist this will help. If you're especially talented, contact a High Priest, since I've seen HPHC mention they could use artists.

6. Once you're spiritually advanced enough to be prepared, join the Spiritual Warfare by doing the FRTR. Ideally, daily. Ideally, more than once a day. Ideally, paired with God Rituals like Lord Balaam's or Lord Alastor's, and paired with powerful energy raising methods. Always clean and set up protection right afterwards.
Also read this:

Again, if you are enough advanced, you can do these things explained in the pdf for your Guardian too. Even without directly knowing who he or she is:

Returning to the words of our brother OttoHart that I included in the quote, I really liked how he made personal improvement through what is shown on the JoS website as the very first point. It's very true: regardless of our level of personal advancement or intellectual possibility, we can all find some time during the day to meditate. It's something the Gods appreciate because they see that you're taking care of yourself too.

One thing I would personally like to add could be to try to eliminate one's vices and wrong behaviors towards oneself. I know it seems to have nothing to do with the discussion, but when I am helped by the Gods I always try to show them that the trust they place in me and for which they helped me is truly well placed. They aren't wasting their time on me, or at least I try to show them that. Here is a useful guide on how to manage vices:

You can grow more closer to them by meditating upon them through Father Satan and sending them energy and doing your meditations and RTR's.

I really liked user Otto Hart's answer on a similar topic:

Also read this:

Again, if you are enough advanced, you can do these things explained in the pdf for your Guardian too. Even without directly knowing who he or she is:

Returning to the words of our brother OttoHart that I included in the quote, I really liked how he made personal improvement through what is shown on the JoS website as the very first point. It's very true: regardless of our level of personal advancement or intellectual possibility, we can all find some time during the day to meditate. It's something the Gods appreciate because they see that you're taking care of yourself too.

One thing I would personally like to add could be to try to eliminate one's vices and wrong behaviors towards oneself. I know it seems to have nothing to do with the discussion, but when I am helped by the Gods I always try to show them that the trust they place in me and for which they helped me is truly well placed. They aren't wasting their time on me, or at least I try to show them that. Here is a useful guide on how to manage vices:
Oh no I completely get it. I had a bad drinking problem that started when I was twelve and didn't get it under control until two years ago. Long story. But I can tell that they're more willing to help me now that I'm not directly destroying myself and not wasting their efforts.

I think before expressing anything would be best to actual meditate and see Her after?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back