Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

exposing Islam: Iblis and Djinn the original Gods!!!

Vaibhav Nager

as far as i know about the black stone of kaaba according to hindu beleifs its a shiva linga of lord shiva shiva linga is a genital part. it was corrupted when the muzzies overtook the kaaba and made it holy for themselves see even the wonder of the world TAJ MAHAL was also a part of temple in ancient times but later shahjahan made a taj mahal on it . even the vatican city was a part of hindu beleifs which was stolen it was vaatica where the demon ravan kidnapped sita mata. and one more thing prophet muhammad destroyed 360 idols and kept an idol of only JESUS AND MARy..  how foolish act this is muhammads god commanded him not to worship idols and not to keep any form of idol then why did muhammad kept an idol of jesus and mary ? i dont get any logic in muhammads law. muslims belive in moon god here's the link   http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god-hubal.htm

Yes, but its more than that. Its what the Black Stone symbolizes. It is vital in Spiritual Alchemy, ofcourse, and the fact that islam stole this is a slap in the face and a huge Spiritual corruption. They have removed what it truly symbolizes and replaced it with a bunch of meaningless rubbish.   The Black Stone, "fell from Heaven" as they say. This is blatant Spiritual Corruption!! What is being referred to here is the enemy sealing humanity off from true Power and the consequent fall of the human race. "It was originally white, but later turned black". Again, Spiritual corruption! This is referring to Alchemically transforming "base metals", except the way islam teaches it, it is a reversal of the process, and a loss of power! They reversed the perfection. High Priest Jake Carlson wrote a brilliant piece on this a while back and explained it fully, I remember reading it. If I can find it again, I will link back to that post that he wrote.   Idiots who travel all the way to Mecca to "kiss" a literal Black Stone are being fooled. They dont realize its inside them all along.   Hail Father Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 11:31:18 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re:exposing Islam: Iblis and Djinn the original Gods!!!

as far as i know about the black stone of kaaba according to hindu beleifs its a shiva linga of lord shiva shiva linga is a genital part. it was corrupted when the muzzies overtook the kaaba and made it holy for themselves see even the wonder of the world TAJ MAHAL was also a part of temple in ancient times but later shahjahan made a taj mahal on it . even the vatican city was a part of hindu beleifs which was stolen it was vaatica where the demon ravan kidnapped sita mata. and one more thing prophet muhammad destroyed 360 idols and kept an idol of only JESUS AND MARy..  how foolish act this is muhammads god commanded him not to worship idols and not to keep any form of idol then why did muhammad kept an idol of jesus and mary ? i dont get any logic in muhammads law. muslims belive in moon god here's the link   http://www.bible. ca/islam/ islam-moon- god-hubal. htm

<td val[/IMG]what was the black stone used in in pagan times i tryed looking on the internet but cant find much other then islam stuff

--- On Thu, 3/25/10, Vaibhav Nager <vaibhav_nager@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 4:31 PM

as far as i know about the black stone of kaaba according to hindu beleifs its a shiva linga of lord shiva shiva linga is a genital part. it was corrupted when the muzzies overtook the kaaba and made it holy for themselves see even the wonder of the world TAJ MAHAL was also a part of temple in ancient times but later shahjahan made a taj mahal on it . even the vatican city was a part of hindu beleifs which was stolen it was vaatica where the demon ravan kidnapped sita mata. and one more thing prophet muhammad destroyed 360 idols and kept an idol of only JESUS AND MARy..  how foolish act this is muhammads god commanded him not to worship idols and not to keep any form of idol then why did muhammad kept an idol of jesus and mary ? i dont get any logic in muhammads law. muslims belive in moon god here's the link   http://www.bible. ca/islam/ islam-moon- god-hubal. htm
[/TD]

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/1133   islam completely stole this and corrupted it! As High Priest Jake Carlson said, the Black Stone= the Philosophers Stone.   Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 10:26:33 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re:exposing Islam: Iblis and Djinn the original Gods!!!

Yes, but its more than that. Its what the Black Stone symbolizes. It is vital in Spiritual Alchemy, ofcourse, and the fact that islam stole this is a slap in the face and a huge Spiritual corruption. They have removed what it truly symbolizes and replaced it with a bunch of meaningless rubbish.   The Black Stone, "fell from Heaven" as they say. This is blatant Spiritual Corruption!! What is being referred to here is the enemy sealing humanity off from true Power and the consequent fall of the human race. "It was originally white, but later turned black". Again, Spiritual corruption! This is referring to Alchemically transforming "base metals", except the way islam teaches it, it is a reversal of the process, and a loss of power! They reversed the perfection. High Priest Jake Carlson wrote a brilliant piece on this a while back and explained it fully, I remember reading it. If I can find it again, I will link back to that post that he wrote.   Idiots who travel all the way to Mecca to "kiss" a literal Black Stone are being fooled. They dont realize its inside them all along.   Hail Father Satan!!

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

<td val[/IMG]thank you so the stone has no realy magickal power and was the stone also worship in pagan days are was it just a symbol of spiritual alchmey
also is there away to make a black stone buy useing alchemy

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re:exposing Islam: Iblis and Djinn the original Gods!!!
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 3:26 AM

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back