Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experiences with Uruz for Energy

OttoHart

This is a log of my experiences with vibrating Uruz for energy raising.

This was a pretty useful Forum post that I saw a month or so ago, and I decided to use Uruz for energy from there.
(I already had a pretty good system going for my Aura Cleaning and Meditation. Once I get a few more months with it, I might post my meditation program here.)

Note: I have already performed the Openings of all the Chakras, and regularly meditate on both them and the senses they give. This means that I might feel or experience more things than you might, when you start a new power meditation. This should still give decent info on its effects.

Case One - Using Uruz to raise energies before a God Ritual

I've done 4 God Rituals (twice each) with my normal witchpower raising practices, and after adding Uruz I have performed a God Ritual 11 times.
When vibrating Uruz here, I feel the energy flow after a few vibrations, and I feel energy flowing through my Third Eye, Shoulder and Hip Chakras. These pop into my visualization without me focusing on it, and I can feel a faint buzz in each of them. If I close my eyes, the buzz above them is stronger and a relatively vivid image of my third eye forms where it's supposed to be.
This feels almost surreal when it happens, and it takes focus for me to use that energy for the God Ritual.
Depending on how much I succeed, my senses during the Ritual are enchanced, and I'm able to more accurately discern the energy of the Ritual.

Case Two - Uruz for Daily Energy Raising

I'm very motivated to develop my soul and my knowledge on many fronts. Thie requires energy. But I've also found that raising too much energy on days I'm not doing something difficult just makes it harder for me to focus on cleaning my chakras when I do it.

But finding the happy middleground for me was 12 repetitions of Uruz daily, after AC and AoP, during energy meditation.

The effects of higher energy were felt in my meditation, visualization and rituals after 5 days. Significant improvement in these happened after about two weeks.
Physically, I felt more energized after about ten days.

I have also used Uruz for energy raising at a higher rate before opening my chakras. I was doing 3 sessions of 14 reps per day, for 4 days, before working on each chakra. I've done this more than a month ago, so my skill wasn't as good, but it still allowed me to open my chakras succesfuly (there's still work to be done, but each of my chakras is noticeably improved and my feel for a lot of things has also improved).

Conclusion/TLDR

Uruz has been very productive for energy raising. Even though I'll probably learn better methods to raise energy over time with the guidance of the Gods.
This is even more of a testimony for doing all the necessary power meditations than just this specific vibration.
All of the information I'm applying is available for all to learn and use. Now that my chakras are opened and I've had clearer experiences with the Gods, my love for them has only strengthened.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back