Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experiences with dedication ritual

king420chong

Hello, JoS members i would like to hear your experiences when you first did your dedication ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to see alien greys after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien greys in my vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always wondered what it meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?thankyou for you time and please give me your opinion on what the alien greys could mean.
Hail Satan

There may be possibilities of seeing alien greys before or after dedicating to Satan. After all, they are the enemies and may try to stop you from dedicating or mess with your brain. Regarding my dedication ritual, I didn't feel anything different. Possibly because I am a born Hindu and it was just a realization that Satan and most demons are Hindu gods themselves, albeit in different forms.

---In [email protected], <king420chong@... wrote:

Hello, JoS members i would like to hear your experiences when you first did your dedication ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to see alien greys after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien greys in my vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always wondered what it meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?thankyou for you time and please give me your opinion on what the alien greys could mean.
Hail Satan

Just ignore the greys. They only wanted to stop your dedication or scare you off. If you see them in meditation, just ignore them. They thrive off attention and fear.

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:47:19 AM, "gamekash@..." <gamekash@... wrote:
   There may be possibilities of seeing alien greys before or after dedicating to Satan. After all, they are the enemies and may try to stop you from dedicating or mess with your brain. Regarding my dedication ritual, I didn't feel anything different. Possibly because I am a born Hindu and it was just a realization that Satan and most demons are Hindu gods themselves, albeit in different forms.

Hail Satan

Yeah, those grey bastards only wanted to scare you, as like as not. Or
deter you. But obviously, they did not. Lol.

As for my dedication, I didn't really feel very much when I did at
all. But that is because I was never a Satanist in a past life. At
least I highly doubt I was. If I had been, would I not have been more
open and possibly felt the presence of Father or another God when I
did it? I had doses of preccognition and telepathy when I was younger,
I mean like broadcasting my thoughts to a member of my family, but
other than that, nothing. I had always been interested in psychic
phenomena and magick, though...ever since I was little. Anyways, so
there you are. No earth-shattering experiences to report when
dedicating, sadly. I did feel a sense of calm and peace though, and I
was glad that I had done it.

On 10/23/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Just ignore the greys. They only wanted to stop your dedication or scare you
off. If you see them in meditation, just ignore them. They thrive off
attention and fear.

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:47:19 AM, "gamekash@..."
<gamekash@... wrote:

There may be possibilities of seeing alien greys before or after dedicating
to Satan. After all, they are the enemies and may try to stop you from
dedicating or mess with your brain. Regarding my dedication ritual, I didn't
feel anything different. Possibly because I am a born Hindu and it was just
a realization that Satan and most demons are Hindu gods themselves, albeit
in different forms.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <king420chong@... wrote:

Hello, JoS members
 i would like to hear your experiences when you first did your dedication
ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to see alien greys
after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien greys in my
vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always wondered what it
meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?
thankyou for you time and please give me your opinion on what the alien
greys could mean.

Hail Satan

You could do what I do, whenever I randomly think of greys, or something, I a lot of times imagine them with a big Jew nose and big Jew ears and then I laugh my ass off :)

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!
HAIL ANUBIS!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!

I was thinking of doing a Lam rite, you  know the alien being that Crowleycontacted or contacted Crowly , whom alot of occultist feel is  a look a likefor the greys. But now with you saying they are the enemies of Satan, Idon't think I want to do it  after all. I had no idea they are the enemies? Anybody else familiar with the Lam phenomenom ?

---In [email protected], <gamekash@... wrote:

Hail Satan

I don't know anything about this 'lam' thing, but if Crowley had
anyting to do with it, personally I would stay clear. Because yes, the
greys are Father's and our enemies. As are the angels, and Crowley had
lots of angel magick mixed up with other kike mumbo jumbo that has
nothing to do with any real spirituality. Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 10/22/13, lord_in_the_perfect_black@...
<lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:
I was thinking of doing a Lam rite, you know the alien being that Crowley
contacted or contacted Crowly , whom alot of occultist feel is a look a
for the greys. But now with you saying they are the enemies of Satan, I
don't think I want to do it after all. I had no idea they are the enemies?
Anybody else familiar with the Lam phenomenom ?

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <gamekash@... wrote:

There may be possibilities of seeing alien greys before or after
dedicating to Satan. After all, they are the enemies and may try to stop you
from dedicating or mess with your brain. Regarding my dedication ritual, I
didn't feel anything different. Possibly because I am a born Hindu and it
was just a realization that Satan and most demons are Hindu gods themselves,
albeit in different forms.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <king420chong@... wrote:

Hello, JoS members i would like to hear your experiences when you first
did your dedication ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to
see alien greys after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien
greys in my vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always
wondered what it meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?
greys could mean.

Hail Satan

Lam is a grey, with which a student of Crowley, Kenneth Grant, interacted with.
Stay away from this bs.
HS!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I don't know anything about this 'lam' thing, but if Crowley had
anyting to do with it, personally I would stay clear. Because yes, the
greys are Father's and our enemies. As are the angels, and Crowley had
lots of angel magick mixed up with other kike mumbo jumbo that has
nothing to do with any real spirituality. Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 10/22/13, lord_in_the_perfect_black@...
<lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:
contacted or contacted Crowly , whom alot of occultist feel is a look a
don't think I want to do it after all. I had no idea they are the enemies?
Anybody else familiar with the Lam phenomenom ?

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <gamekash@... wrote:

There may be possibilities of seeing alien greys before or after
dedicating to Satan. After all, they are the enemies and may try to stop you
from dedicating or mess with your brain. Regarding my dedication ritual, I
didn't feel anything different. Possibly because I am a born Hindu and it
was just a realization that Satan and most demons are Hindu gods themselves,
albeit in different forms.

Hello, JoS members i would like to hear your experiences when you first
did your dedication ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to
see alien greys after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien
greys in my vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always
wondered what it meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?
greys could mean.

Hail Satan

To be honest after I did my dedication I didn't see anything, but I did feel this relief of freedom from my previous religion and on my road to success. I put the pentagram on my bedroom floor, placed candles on each corner, wrote down the oath on JoS website, pricked myself and as best I could signed my name in the blood and burned it. Mind you, I live in my parents house so when I did it the smoke detector went off and my father came and tried to bumrush my room thinking i was gonna burn the house to the ground so after there was no time to meditate. There has been times when the enemy has tried to get me caught so that I can fall back to the old fucked up hypocritical world of his, but ever since doing the ritual I've been a happier person and each day I'm finding out who I am and my purpose on this earth which is why I am a happy Satanist to this day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:

contacted or contacted Crowly , whom alot of occultist feel is a look a like
don't think I want to do it after all. I had no idea they are the enemies? Anybody else familiar with the Lam phenomenom ?

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <gamekash@ wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <king420chong@ wrote:

Hello, JoS members i would like to hear your experiences when you first did your dedication ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to see alien greys after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien greys in my vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always wondered what it meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?
thankyou for you time and please give me your opinion on what the alien greys could mean.

Hail Satan

my dedication was directed by my guardian demon in physical form, who i was dating, around that time. we performed it in complete isolation and she explained to me what to do, and how to do it. 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

To be honest after I did my dedication I didn't see anything, but I did feel this relief of freedom from my previous religion and on my road to success. I put the pentagram on my bedroom floor, placed candles on each corner, wrote down the oath on JoS website, pricked myself and as best I could signed my name in the blood and burned it. Mind you, I live in my parents house so when I did it the smoke detector went off and my father came and tried to bumrush my room thinking i was gonna burn the house to the ground so after there was no time to meditate. There has been times when the enemy has tried to get me caught so that I can fall back to the old fucked up hypocritical world of his, but ever since doing the ritual I've been a happier person and each day I'm finding out who I am and my purpose on this earth which is why I am a happy Satanist to this day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <lord_in_the_perfect_black@... wrote:

contacted or contacted Crowly , whom alot of occultist feel is a look a like
don't think I want to do it after all. I had no idea they are the enemies? Anybody else familiar with the Lam phenomenom ?

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <gamekash@ wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <king420chong@ wrote:

Hello, JoS members i would like to hear your experiences when you first did your dedication ritual to Satan. Also, i have a question is it normal to see alien greys after doing the dedication ritual? I remember seeing 3 alien greys in my vision after doing the dedication ritual and i've always wondered what it meant.Has anyone else has experienced this phenomenon?
thankyou for you time and please give me your opinion on what the alien greys could mean.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back