Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experience with throat chalkras + questions.

jmcclafferty29

Hey I was opening my chalkras and I didn't really experience anything with the 3rd eye and pineal gland but when i tried the throat chalkra and started sayimg nebo something amazing happened. I felt this amazing long stripes of energy wrap around me like a blanket. Then huge vibrations started flowing through my body. Plus the energy was gold. Maybe It was the pineal gland that did that I don't know. And how do you know if your 3rd eyes open? Any idea or theories.

Hail Satan

The feeling you had may be a strong indicator that your throat chakra opened/ is opening. You know that the third eye has been opened if you feel a slight pressure in the third eye area for about 1-2 days after opening it.

"jmcclafferty29@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:40 Mittwoch, 10.August 2016:

Hey I was opening my chalkras and I didn't really experience anything with the 3rd eye and pineal gland but when i tried the throat chalkra and started sayimg nebo something amazing happened. I felt this amazing long stripes of energy wrap around me like a blanket. Then huge vibrations started flowing through my body. Plus the energy was gold. Maybe It was the pineal gland that did that I don't know. And how do you know if your 3rd eyes open? Any idea or theories.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back