Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experience With Satan

mack_brigham

I've been emailing a Satanist from this group and they suggested that I try talking with Satan. Well... I'll just copy/paste the email I sent back to them. I have to share this.

You aren't going to believe this, but I think I may have gotten some sort of response. I decided to say my words in my head, as well as quietly out loud. I started off by referring to him as "father Satan" and said that I'm a skeptic and naturally question everything. Shorty after I began I had a very odd, but strong feeling going through my body. I basically asked him to give me a sign of his existence. I was very honest and said exactly what I felt. That I really just needed some sort of proof for myself. Almost as soon as I said this, I felt a huge rush of energy go through my body. Not the kind that makes you want to run around like when you have a couple energy drinks. The kind of energy you get while meditating. Just a huge rush all through my body. It was extremely positive and I immediately had a huge smile across my face and couldn't help but to start laughing a little. It was absolutely delightful. After that, I went on to say that I was strongly considering preforming the dedication ritual. I thought to myself that the experience could have just been conveniently timed as an aftermath from an earlier meditation, or possibly self-induced. I felt a little bad about it, but I asked for another sign. About 20-ish seconds passed and I was just about to conclude that it wasn't going to happen again, that it was probably just coincidence, and end the conversation. I then got another rush, just the same as the first but not as strong. Then again, it was more of a "just to be sure" sign, so I'm not complaining. I then official denounced and rejected all of the false gods with him in my presence. This too, sent a small wave of pleasure through my body. I told him that that would be enough, and went on to say that I will probably decide to do the ritual and when I do, it will be a while because I'm broke and I want to buy the items to do it correctly. I said thank you, apologized for my large amount of hesitation to preform it, and ended it. Within a few seconds I felt the odd feeling from the beginning leave me and here I am now.

This was definitely... an odd experience. As a (former) atheist and a large skeptic, I'm still a little in shock at what just happened. I didn't expect a single thing to happen. But it did. I have to say... I can't really call myself an atheist after that. It was too real.

And that's the email I sent back. I think I'm going to preform the dedication ritual when I feel ready to and have what I need.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences like this? Did you get a similar feeling or did you try to contact Satan before your ritual?

<td val[/IMG]I felt Amon Ra's Energy, Horus's energy and Azazel's energy. For me it's addictive, when ever I feel there presence my eyes start tearing up and squinting. I've only ever talked a bit with Satan, Amon and Azazel. But I hear it in form of thoughts, and if I ever asked I'm I really talking to you or am I talking to myself, I get a huge wave of energy. Last time I saw Amon Ra he was brighter than the sun, I was sick and I was meditating , and I felt so calm and nice, I wish I was open enough to actually hear them, like what their voices sound like, for now, I can only get "thoughts". Like if I'm doing something really wrong in my meds they'd correct me. Once you get more advanced, you'll be able to see an heat them.

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Experience With Satan
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 5:11:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I've been emailing a Satanist from this group and they suggested that I try talking with Satan. Well... I'll just copy/paste the email I sent back to them. I have to share this.

You aren't going to believe this, but I think I may have gotten some sort of response. I decided to say my words in my head, as well as quietly out loud. I started off by referring to him as "father Satan" and said that I'm a skeptic and naturally question everything. Shorty after I began I had a very odd, but strong feeling going through my body. I basically asked him to give me a sign of his existence. I was very honest and said exactly what I felt. That I really just needed some sort of proof for myself. Almost as soon as I said this, I felt a huge rush of energy go through my body. Not the kind that makes you want to run around like when you have a couple energy drinks. The kind of energy you get while meditating. Just a huge rush all through my body. It was extremely positive and I immediately had a huge smile across my face and couldn't help but to start laughing a little. It was absolutely delightful. After that, I went on to say that I was strongly considering preforming the dedication ritual. I thought to myself that the experience could have just been conveniently timed as an aftermath from an earlier meditation, or possibly self-induced. I felt a little bad about it, but I asked for another sign. About 20-ish seconds passed and I was just about to conclude that it wasn't going to happen again, that it was probably just coincidence, and end the conversation. I then got another rush, just the same as the first but not as strong. Then again, it was more of a "just to be sure" sign, so I'm not complaining. I then official denounced and rejected all of the false gods with him in my presence. This too, sent a small wave of pleasure through my body. I told him that that would be enough, and went on to say that I will probably decide to do the ritual and when I do, it will be a while because I'm broke and I want to buy the items to do it correctly. I said thank you, apologized for my large amount of hesitation to preform it, and ended it. Within a few seconds I felt the odd feeling from the beginning leave me and here I am now.

This was definitely... an odd experience. As a (former) atheist and a large skeptic, I'm still a little in shock at what just happened. I didn't expect a single thing to happen. But it did. I have to say... I can't really call myself an atheist after that. It was too real.

And that's the email I sent back. I think I'm going to preform the dedication ritual when I feel ready to and have what I need.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences like this? Did you get a similar feeling or did you try to contact Satan before your ritual?

[/TD]

Many of us have experianced this or similar. This is the energy of the Gods, so uplifting and powerful. They are truly the 'Shinning Ones', they not only light up the room in a physical and astral sence, but also in an emotional and spiritual sence.

Make note that your ritual tools aren't important. Satan has given us everything we need within ourselves to perform rituals, and empower ourselves to Godhead. All we need is the knowledge. Which is readily available to us through the JoS and the Gods.
You don't need expensive ritual tools, silver bowls and chalice. What counts is the dedication in your heart and will. So don't let that hold you back from dedicating.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@... wrote:

I've been emailing a Satanist from this group and they suggested that I try talking with Satan. Well... I'll just copy/paste the email I sent back to them. I have to share this.

Aaaah, I was really happy to read this!! :) :)But hey, you doubtful person you...! xD
Yeah, I've felt Satan's energy before, when I had asked Him of help about a health issue... I was really happy to feel His presence. :)Oooh man, I'm really happy for your experience haha :D
If only... If only some other people who have heard of the Truth, were as courageous as you and talked to Satan and asked Him of a sign... I'm sure they'd receive it, and finally see the truth with their own eyes...But everyone's so afraid.
So yeah, first of all, CONGRATULATIONS on that great decision of yours! :D :DI suggest you to do the dedication ritual as soon as you can, do not waste any time because the enemy will definitely try to mess with your mind and put more doubts into your head.It wouldn't be wise to make Satan waste His energy for nothing. :)He has already showed the truth to you, so all that's left is for you to take the initial step.
Also, I admire you for your courage! ;)Even merely talking to Satan... That's not so easy for many, especially for the ones who were raised by christians etc.
Lastly, I stroooongly advice you to start with the meditations right away! :)Before you even do the dedication ritual (or have you been meditating already...?), you should start by cleaning your aura and chakras, and putting an aura of protection around you daily. These are essential. Then, of course, opening your chakras etc, you know how that goes, visit the Meditations page on JoyofSatan and go through the Beginner's section.
Hmmm, what else...I think I said all that I wanted to say. xDI'm really happy for you.It'd be best if you learned from *our* mistakes before making your own.Do not waste what you just experienced. Do not doubt it (since you know that it's real) and empower yourself. :)
Απο: mack_brigham <mackbrigham@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:11 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 19 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Experience With Satan

This reminds me of so many experiences :) When I first asked if this was right for me I also just got that sudden rush and was filled with powerful energy, and all that was in my mind was "You KNOW it is!"
There is nothing more beautiful to me than feeling the energy and presence of Satan and the other Gods and Goddesses that I have met personally. Satan especially, the love, that feeling that nothing has ever been more right, His encouragement, uplifting strength. SO many things, all so incredible. I want to encourage you to do the Dedication. I had only a little green candle, a pin, and a small paintbrush. Green is a color of Astaroth and Azazel's aura is green too, it was acceptable as it was the best I had and I did't want to put it off, most importantly I was sincere and humble and I went against everything I had ever been told because I knew within He is what I have always needed. Red or blue is also fine and all you need besides that is to write the prayer on clean paper, have a pin or razor to draw a bit of blood, and something like that little paintbrush to sign it. I feel I should say that if you use a razor blade be veeerry careful and don't underestimate it, lol. I did that the first time and cut my finger almost to the bone :/
A pin is much safer.
I wish you all the best ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@... wrote:

If I try and contact Father Satan, I get a tingling sensation along my spine, similar to a cold chill, without the cold. I like it, I also get it if I think of him or give a thought/say Hail Satan! It's quite nice to have gods that give us clear signs and what not.
Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

This reminds me of so many experiences :) When I first asked if this was right for me I also just got that sudden rush and was filled with powerful energy, and all that was in my mind was "You KNOW it is!"
There is nothing more beautiful to me than feeling the energy and presence of Satan and the other Gods and Goddesses that I have met personally. Satan especially, the love, that feeling that nothing has ever been more right, His encouragement, uplifting strength. SO many things, all so incredible. I want to encourage you to do the Dedication. I had only a little green candle, a pin, and a small paintbrush. Green is a color of Astaroth and Azazel's aura is green too, it was acceptable as it was the best I had and I did't want to put it off, most importantly I was sincere and humble and I went against everything I had ever been told because I knew within He is what I have always needed. Red or blue is also fine and all you need besides that is to write the prayer on clean paper, have a pin or razor to draw a bit of blood, and something like that little paintbrush to sign it. I feel I should say that if you use a razor blade be veeerry careful and don't underestimate it, lol. I did that the first time and cut my finger almost to the bone :/
A pin is much safer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

If I try and contact Father Satan, I get a tingling sensation along my spine, similar to a cold chill, without the cold. I like it, I also get it if I think of him or give a thought/say Hail Satan! It's quite nice to have gods that give us clear signs and what not.
Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

A pin is much safer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@ wrote:

Just to let you guys know; I just preformed the ritual. Thanks for all of your help. :)

Sometimes after praying to Him, really being honest and letting my heart out, I feel His love wrap around me, I feel it really strongly. I only recall one time which was not too long ago, but I think it has happened before, I just did not know what it was and thought nothing of it until I heard HPS Maxine talk about it on an audio sermon.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 11:14:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Experience With Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail Sabnock!

A pin is much safer.

That is wonderful. I'm happy for you! Satan definitely lets you know He is with us.

I know because I have felt His presence, too...and dreamed of Him clearly and often. After feeling His love, it was an honor to dedicate myself to Him.

His presence is warmth/physical energy/awakening & mental/emotional/soulful calmness that helps clear my mind/me to stabilize. Does that make sense?

with eternal love and devotion to Satan,
with eternal respect to the gods and goddesses of Duat
with friendship to my fellow/sister Spiritual Satanists

Katy

His presence is hard to describe, honestly. The best way I can put it
into words is, it feels like my soul is being suffused with light,
like it's a giant, earthen vessel that is being filled up with love,
light and warmth. I shall tell you what happened when he came to me
the last time, which was just last week, as a matter of fact. ^ I was
sitting alone, sort of brooding, and all of a sudden I felt that
indescribable presence that is Father Satan. Believe me, once you feel
it for the first time, you will definitely know who it is! He was
standing before me, and he said unto me, "You do not need to walk
through the storm in order to know me. Though, of course I wilt walk
with thee through such storms, thou needst not pass through them to
know me. I will always be with thee." He said more, but I don't
remember exactly all of what it was, unfortunately. But it was
comforting, I do know that. Truly, he is amazing! Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 8/20/13, Shantikami <alexendorian@... wrote:
That is wonderful. I'm happy for you! Satan definitely lets you know He is
with us.

I know because I have felt His presence, too...and dreamed of Him clearly
and often. After feeling His love, it was an honor to dedicate myself to
Him.

His presence is warmth/physical energy/awakening & mental/emotional/soulful
calmness that helps clear my mind/me to stabilize. Does that make sense?

with eternal love and devotion to Satan,
with eternal respect to the gods and goddesses of Duat
with friendship to my fellow/sister Spiritual Satanists

Katy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mack_brigham" <mackbrigham@...
wrote:

I've been emailing a Satanist from this group and they suggested that I
try talking with Satan. Well... I'll just copy/paste the email I sent back
to them. I have to share this.

You aren't going to believe this, but I think I may have gotten some sort
of response. I decided to say my words in my head, as well as quietly out
loud. I started off by referring to him as "father Satan" and said that
I'm a skeptic and naturally question everything. Shorty after I began I
had a very odd, but strong feeling going through my body. I basically
asked him to give me a sign of his existence. I was very honest and said
exactly what I felt. That I really just needed some sort of proof for
myself. Almost as soon as I said this, I felt a huge rush of energy go
through my body. Not the kind that makes you want to run around like when
you have a couple energy drinks. The kind of energy you get while
meditating. Just a huge rush all through my body. It was extremely
positive and I immediately had a huge smile across my face and couldn't
help but to start laughing a little. It was absolutely delightful. After
that, I went on to say that I was strongly considering preforming the
dedication ritual. I thought to myself that the experience could have just
been conveniently timed as an aftermath from an earlier meditation, or
possibly self-induced. I felt a little bad about it, but I asked for
another sign. About 20-ish seconds passed and I was just about to conclude
that it wasn't going to happen again, that it was probably just
coincidence, and end the conversation. I then got another rush, just the
same as the first but not as strong. Then again, it was more of a "just to
be sure" sign, so I'm not complaining. I then official denounced and
rejected all of the false gods with him in my presence. This too, sent a
small wave of pleasure through my body. I told him that that would be
enough, and went on to say that I will probably decide to do the ritual
and when I do, it will be a while because I'm broke and I want to buy the
items to do it correctly. I said thank you, apologized for my large amount
of hesitation to preform it, and ended it. Within a few seconds I felt the
odd feeling from the beginning leave me and here I am now.

This was definitely... an odd experience. As a (former) atheist and a
large skeptic, I'm still a little in shock at what just happened. I didn't
expect a single thing to happen. But it did. I have to say... I can't
really call myself an atheist after that. It was too real.

And that's the email I sent back. I think I'm going to preform the
dedication ritual when I feel ready to and have what I need.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences like this? Did you get a
similar feeling or did you try to contact Satan before your ritual?

the most intense experience I've had with Satan father was a night that was being attacked by the enemy and in my desperation I asked for help, suddenly notice how the enemy was attacking me would disappear and notice how your energy recorria my body and a sense of peace and tranquility filled the room

hail father Satan and hail the gods of duat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back