Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experience with an Incubus

lucios_arch_angel

Ok everyone I am willing to share this very personal experience with you so please listen to what i have to say. Ok so the other night i was sleeping and i woke up in the middle of the night. As you all know, when you wake up in the middle of the night you are not very coherent. I was laying on my side and suddenly i felt this warm sensation come over me. Before i knew it i felt a surge of energy run through my body starting with the area inside my vagina. I started to quiver, not with fear, but from the sensation of something inside of me. I couldnt quiet open my eyes, it felt like i was unable to open them. The warm sensation and enery continued to flow through my body from the sourse previously mentioned and before i knew it i had the most enjoyable orgasm i have ever had. As this was going on i heard a voice and felt a very warm breath on my ear. When i was finally able to open my eyes i saw nothing, but i still had the feeling left from what happened. I believe it was an Incubus that did this to me. I was not afraid, i was completely calm and felt very happy and at ease afterwards. If you have any thoughts on my experience let me know.

<td val[/IMG]keep a check on which direction it takes you spiritually! if you find your mind starts getting animalistic your going the wrong way! makesure you are going up the chakras not back down HAIL FATHER

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, lucios_arch_angel <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Experience with an Incubus
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 4:02 AM

Ok everyone I am willing to share this very personal experience with you so please listen to what i have to say. Ok so the other night i was sleeping and i woke up in the middle of the night. As you all know, when you wake up in the middle of the night you are not very coherent. I was laying on my side and suddenly i felt this warm sensation come over me. Before i knew it i felt a surge of energy run through my body starting with the area inside my vagina. I started to quiver, not with fear, but from the sensation of something inside of me. I couldnt quiet open my eyes, it felt like i was unable to open them. The warm sensation and enery continued to flow through my body from the sourse previously mentioned and before i knew it i had the most enjoyable orgasm i have ever had. As this was going on i heard a voice and felt a very warm breath on my ear. When i was finally able to open my eyes i saw nothing, but i still had the feeling left from what happened. I believe it was an Incubus that did this to me. I was not afraid, i was completely calm and felt very happy and at ease afterwards. If you have any thoughts on my experience let me know.
[/TD]

Dont worry. Since this experience my mind has remained in the same state. I am not in any way refocusing my chakras in the wrong direction. Thank you for the concern.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@... wrote:

keep a check on which direction it takes you spiritually! if you find your mind starts getting animalistic your going the wrong way! makesure you are going up the chakras not back down
HAIL FATHER

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, lucios_arch_angel <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Experience with an Incubus
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 4:02 AM

Ok everyone I am willing to share this very personal experience with you so please listen to what i have to say. Ok so the other night i was sleeping and i woke up in the middle of the night. As you all know, when you wake up in the middle of the night you are not very coherent. I was laying on my side and suddenly i felt this warm sensation come over me. Before i knew it i felt a surge of energy run through my body starting with the area inside my vagina. I started to quiver, not with fear, but from the sensation of something inside of me. I couldnt quiet open my eyes, it felt like i was unable to open them. The warm sensation and enery continued to flow through my body from the sourse previously mentioned and before i knew it i had the most enjoyable orgasm i have ever had. As this was going on i heard a voice and felt a very warm breath on my ear. When i was finally able to open my eyes i saw nothing, but i still had the feeling left from what
happened. I believe it was an Incubus that did this to me. I was not afraid, i was completely calm and felt very happy and at ease afterwards. If you have any thoughts on my experience let me know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back