Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

exorcism

Andrew Herasymuik

I was recently in a very strange place where I probably shouldn't have been and several ghosts entered my soul. What is a fairly cheap way to get rid of them so I can catch up on y sleep and resume my service to the father?

No I was not a part of it  fuck no I said I need to get some souls of the dead out of me haha sorry for the confusion. Fuck i would never go to one of those damn ceremonies or whatever they are.

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
Sent: January 27, 2016 1:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: exorcism     If you mean you went with someone and watched an exorcism irl ...

Well that's plain stupid and I should have hit you on your head.

Everyone that listens in on the ritual could become a potential part of it. If it has been done complete incorrectly and not closed off/finished it will keep on causing problems.

Its like doing the invocation to satan and doing the vibrations of the RTR but forgetting to do the affirmations and/or the closing aka saying 'Hail Satan!'

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back