Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exorcism Of Jehovah

damnplanetsaturn

http://gblt.webs.com/Exorcism_of_Jehova.htm

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

In the Name of Almighty Satan/Lucifer and Mighty Prince Azazel!
I hereby command that the spirit of Jehovah
To depart from my mind, my body
And my soul at once!!"

Begone Jehovah, thou foul spirit of deception, homophobia, hypocrisy
and ignorance!!"

I command thee by the Great Prince Beelzebub!
By the midnight brilliance of Satan/Lucifer the True God and Creator,
I recognize thee for the pitiful vampire thou art,
And I invoke the power of thy Adversary to bind thee
And keep thee from infringing upon the freedom of my soul!"

Get thee behind me Jehovah!!!!
Get thee behind me Jesus!!!!
Get thee behind me thou king of the slaves and worthless sheep!!!!
Depart thou foul holy ghost and bow to the ever-jubilant God of this
World!!"

In the Name of Satan, I reject thee!!
In the name of Beelzebub, I reject thee!!
In the name of Astaroth, I reject thee!!
In the name of Azazel, I reject thee!!"

In the Name of Satan/Lucifer, depart, foul Jehovah!
Depart from my life and from my soul!"

Thou cannot refuse my command, for it is no less
Than a servant and child of the Almighty and Ineffable Prince of
Darkness Himself who commands you!!"

Begone vile Jehovah, foul Christ, deviant holy spirit!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

Is this outdated?
Why do some do this before the dedication ritual if such a being doesn't exist?

Hail Satan

In order to fully understand why the foul holy spirit and the nazarene idiot must be denounced in the dedication ritual one needs to understand what christianity is. it is a program and not a religion designed by the jews to remove all spiritual knowledge and enslave the gentiles for the jews benefits. from childhood follows of this program are taught lies and indocritinated into believing the lieble shit. fear is used to do this. the centre of xian belef is the trinity belief system which fucks up its followers. trinity is not god as they claim but a vortex of negative enegy to which kikes offer their enegy and in turn jews benefit from the lie. so in order for one to break free from this vortex of negative enegy one must denounce the trinity which to them is unforgiven sin. This proves to be liberating and shows Father Satan our seriousness to commit to Him. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 10:37 PM PST damnplanetsaturn wrote:

The thought form exists. There is an energy of those God names. God is too high a term. Peh.

It is a nasty energy. This gets rid of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

Is this outdated?

Hail Satan

Although I agree with your idea of creating a beginner's meditation guide. I feel I need to voice my concerns about this, or how you are going about it in the least. I hope you don't take this as a slight in any way.

1. There is already a meditation program as such, this is the Spiritual Warfare training program, as I'm sure you are aware. This was the first thing that came to mind when I heard mention of your idea. But still, there are other programs to be created that can be good as well.

There is also the following webpage to help newer members grasp the idea of creating their own meditation program and starting them off on some basics (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html)

So far it is still a good idea. However much one might try to avoid it, questions are always going to arise. And having a group who are working through the very meditations you are can be helpful in both answering questions, as well as boosting self confidence once learnt that you all shared similar experiances. This is important amongst newer members.

2. Clogging up the groups. These groups are here to help all members within Satanism learn and grow. So that they may ask questions, and those who would, may answer them. This cannot happen as cleanly or easily if they are being buried in posts that are copy/pasted information from the JoS directly or related to said posts.

My solution to this is to keep your meditation posts and their respective questions to your Meditation Group. Those who wish to join in on the meditations and learning within that group are free to join the group and ask/answer questions on the meditations there. If they need further help with the meditations, or seek to start up their own program and get ahead of the group, ect. They are welcome to ask here, or in any of the apropriate JoS groups.
Those who aren't willing to join your group and are demanding that you post in these groups. That is their fault and their loss. Join Saturn's group or visit the JoS.

3a. Re-issuing the information directly from the JoS. This in my opinion is fine, however, for reference use. I have seen a few videos (I admit not all) and they are simply copy/pasted from the JoS site directly. Again, there is nothing wrong with this, I have done it myself in the past. But the JoS is already there, there is no need to move all the meditations to another site/place.

My solution to this is to yes, take important info from the meditations on the site. And quote and copy where needed of course. But also, put it into your own words. In your videos or posts, explain why each section is done or what each section will do. Describe the experiances you have had personally doing these meditations ect. This will give a deeper understand of the meditations, meditation overall and hopefuly help to teach newer members to see things with their own eyes and mind. You can learn much and more from 5 different perspectives and experiances of a meditation than one.

3b. The importance of self reliance. All will come to realise this as they advance spiritually. But it is still an important message to invoke early on. By feeding everything to newer members they are simply learning to wait on you to tell them what to do next.

Perhaps, instead of copy and pasting. Give an idea of what to do. Then it is up to those participating to look it up. Or even a link provided would suit. They then have to go and read it themselves and learn it themselves. And of course, if they encounter any problems or confusion. They are free to ask the questions. And they learn. Not only the answers, but to first try it themselves, try figure it out on their own first, not having it handed to them. If they are not bothered to follow your link, or go look up the meditation themselves. Then they have no place in the group. There is no room for laziness.

A little note that I also want to add further onto the whole copy/paste thing. Your own words will inspire people far greater than those that are just a quote, those that are just taken from what they've already read.

I think there were other points that came to mind. But for the time being I cannot remember them. I also want to make note that these are my own concerns. I'm not sure if anyone else shares them. Agrees or disagrees.

And it is still early on since you started this, and it is good of you to take it upon yourself.
It is still a great idea. Just something that will take some ironing out and a bit to get into the flow of it.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

Nice, this is good to do in times of SERVERE attack aswell as possession, whether angelic or jehova the thoughtforms self

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Although I agree with your idea of creating a beginner's meditation guide. I feel I need to voice my concerns about this, or how you are going about it in the least. I hope you don't take this as a slight in any way.

1. There is already a meditation program as such, this is the Spiritual Warfare training program, as I'm sure you are aware. This was the first thing that came to mind when I heard mention of your idea. But still, there are other programs to be created that can be good as well.

There is also the following webpage to help newer members grasp the idea of creating their own meditation program and starting them off on some basics (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html)

So far it is still a good idea. However much one might try to avoid it, questions are always going to arise. And having a group who are working through the very meditations you are can be helpful in both answering questions, as well as boosting self confidence once learnt that you all shared similar experiances. This is important amongst newer members.

2. Clogging up the groups. These groups are here to help all members within Satanism learn and grow. So that they may ask questions, and those who would, may answer them. This cannot happen as cleanly or easily if they are being buried in posts that are copy/pasted information from the JoS directly or related to said posts.

My solution to this is to keep your meditation posts and their respective questions to your Meditation Group. Those who wish to join in on the meditations and learning within that group are free to join the group and ask/answer questions on the meditations there. If they need further help with the meditations, or seek to start up their own program and get ahead of the group, ect. They are welcome to ask here, or in any of the apropriate JoS groups.
Those who aren't willing to join your group and are demanding that you post in these groups. That is their fault and their loss. Join Saturn's group or visit the JoS.

3a. Re-issuing the information directly from the JoS. This in my opinion is fine, however, for reference use. I have seen a few videos (I admit not all) and they are simply copy/pasted from the JoS site directly. Again, there is nothing wrong with this, I have done it myself in the past. But the JoS is already there, there is no need to move all the meditations to another site/place.

My solution to this is to yes, take important info from the meditations on the site. And quote and copy where needed of course. But also, put it into your own words. In your videos or posts, explain why each section is done or what each section will do. Describe the experiances you have had personally doing these meditations ect. This will give a deeper understand of the meditations, meditation overall and hopefuly help to teach newer members to see things with their own eyes and mind. You can learn much and more from 5 different perspectives and experiances of a meditation than one.

3b. The importance of self reliance. All will come to realise this as they advance spiritually. But it is still an important message to invoke early on. By feeding everything to newer members they are simply learning to wait on you to tell them what to do next.

Perhaps, instead of copy and pasting. Give an idea of what to do. Then it is up to those participating to look it up. Or even a link provided would suit. They then have to go and read it themselves and learn it themselves. And of course, if they encounter any problems or confusion. They are free to ask the questions. And they learn. Not only the answers, but to first try it themselves, try figure it out on their own first, not having it handed to them. If they are not bothered to follow your link, or go look up the meditation themselves. Then they have no place in the group. There is no room for laziness.

A little note that I also want to add further onto the whole copy/paste thing. Your own words will inspire people far greater than those that are just a quote, those that are just taken from what they've already read.

I think there were other points that came to mind. But for the time being I cannot remember them. I also want to make note that these are my own concerns. I'm not sure if anyone else shares them. Agrees or disagrees.

And it is still early on since you started this, and it is good of you to take it upon yourself.
It is still a great idea. Just something that will take some ironing out and a bit to get into the flow of it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

That was meant for the exorcism of jehovah sorry.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "helper_chris" <helper_chris@... wrote:

Nice, this is good to do in times of SERVERE attack aswell as possession, whether angelic or jehova the thoughtforms self

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

Thank You En Haradren Amlug!!

I respect your opinion. Thank you for expressing yourself fairly and respectably to me. Your were able to bring up a point without it turning into a needless arguement. You had your facts ready and very clearly defined what your concerns were.

Answer to Number one.

Yes I am planning to do that six month spiritual warfare trainning program at some point as well. However, I think it is better to have some short term goals first. Tackling a one month program builds confidence. Not to mention there isnt enough stuff in the six month, like for instance cleaning your aura.

Also, there are to many advanced meditations in it. That is beyond what I am willing to teach at this time. There needs to be a foundation.

The thing is, people need help. Alot of times once people are given a little hand up in the beginning, this allows them to blossum into who they are. A little support goes a long way. Also, this helps us to band together in unity.

Answer to Number Two:

I agree with it clogging the groups. That is why I made the group. I did not want to over load the main groups. Also, we would not be able to work together trying to hunt down each others posts all the time.

Vice versa it will be harder to help other people on the groups as well, for as you said their posts will get buried.

I agree with what you say here. I will just post it in the meditation group from now on. This will clear this matter up. That is why there are so many varying differnt groups from the Joy Of Satan Ministries. To cover varying topics and not overload a group.

Answer To Number Three

You are right about this as well. I need to be more origional. In some cases that is hard. When having an audio from Maxine. Which can help far more then words.

I see where there are some videos I could Improve on. However, they still serve their purpose.

Actually that is a great idea, that will help me out very much. You are absolutely right, when you are copying there is not much power. When I allow my passion to flow and use my own creativity people seem to get hit with a motivation. I admit I get hit with it as well. This is where the true power is at.

Answer To Number Four

Self Reliance is most important. As you said I will post a link. I even made a video, I will post a link to that. It is entirely up to the individual to do the meditation.

Then they have a support group to fall back on. Which is not me, but all their brothers and sisters. This is not my group. This is their group. I just manage it for them.

Thank you for your advice Am Haradren Amlug!

You have really showed me some things I could improve on. If you have any more great ideas or concerns do not be afraid to post them and we can discuss them some more.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

Actually Jeremy you do bring up a good point.I can only speak for myself,but for me it was mostly the xtian church,and the way it destroyed my personal life in the past,that I was directing this ritual too.As with most sheep,my paster was the guiding force in my life for many years,and sadly what he thought of me mattered very much.So when I was part of the ministerial staff,and would date a woman,and of course spend much time at both our our houses,then I was told that it was a sin,and that it did not look right to the church its self for me to carry on that way.So I was many times given an ultimatum,to either marry or break up the relationship.So because of this what should have only been a long dating process,that would have eventually ended up as a break up,it became a divorce situation.So that is the reason for more then half of my marriages.
So in answer to you question,even though the jew on the stick never existed in the first place,the pain and misery of what the church did to me was very real.So that was my reasons for doing many blasphemy rituals when I first got here.It was more directed to what the church did to me in my life,though total and very blind spiritual slavery.Now in hind sight it was and wasn't my fault.Its was my fault because I was the one to blindly followed very sick direction in my life from just a man(he was in no way of man of god)and the way it was not my fault was that I was just a lost Gentile being deceived by the sick kike program of xtianity.But it took many here to help me see the reality of that,and to rid myself of the anger, hence the real reason for me doing them.      Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 11:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Exorcism Of Jehovah

Is this outdated?

Hail Satan

I know exactly what you mean Brian.
It's the same with everyone of our misled gentile brothers and sisters.
I'd understand this excorcism a bit more if the words were rearranged.
I don't like calling Satan "the prince of darkness".
It seems blasphemous to me.

Hail Satan

Th[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Damnplanetsaturn - Meditation Group.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

Yeah this is so awesome. I love this group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

This is why he created the beginner's meditation group, as so many others have voiced concerns about getting started.  I've looked at some of the youtube videos he posted, and they were pretty good.  People need to have different avenues of learning besides reading, such as hearing the chants/vibrations.  Also, it cuts down traffic in the main group.
HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Damnplanetsaturn - Meditation Group.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

Your get a big thumbs up on what you're doing there DamnPlanet and I really do believe its going to pay off, given our people give attention. Its a good and wise move. Also just suggesting something you already know, but a reminder, put emphasis on focus and being able to shut down bullshit thoughts at will. A lot of hardship can be saved by practicing that early on. Powerful and solid foundation is everything here. A mind that is off base and cannot focus, you could have a nice and powerful aura, ability or whatever, but without proper focus you have nothing. I hope anyone will participate, both the advanced and those who aren't so advanced.

Many times I have been running back to basics, just practicing what I did years ago. Just because I always seem to miss something. Learning the basics will make you instantly an adept and mastery over the basics and their mechanisms will result in True mastery. While people think the power is at the advanced meditations, they should know that all the basis of power is on the starter meditations and mastery of these. That being said I don't mean to only stick to these, I just mean that mastery of the basics will result in being awesome at the advanced and intermediate stages. For instance with myself, I had power to influence things from early on but my focus was whack. Later on my focus improved, I actually learned to pay attention. I remember back in a year I was doing perplexed meditations, sort of, and yes I advanced with these but I hit a point and I was like...Something is wrong here. I went back to the basics and re-read the JoS. I have been missing some important points.

So master the basics! Especially the breathing as HP Vovim has repeadetly talked on about. Breathing and knowing how to control your breathing and bioelectricity will make you able to do all the feats and advance further. Without proper breathing one cannot go very far in raising their bioelectricity. Remember to always put quality first. The JoS keeps emphasizing on quality. Being without quality is like a yogi, they sing 'mantras' for like 1 hour and have no outcome. We KNOW about the nature of Mantras which is vibration and in 5 minutes have a greater outcome. Master your technique!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I respect your opinion. Thank you for expressing yourself fairly and respectably to me. Your were able to bring up a point without it turning into a needless arguement. You had your facts ready and very clearly defined what your concerns were.

Answer to Number one.

Yes I am planning to do that six month spiritual warfare trainning program at some point as well. However, I think it is better to have some short term goals first. Tackling a one month program builds confidence. Not to mention there isnt enough stuff in the six month, like for instance cleaning your aura.

Also, there are to many advanced meditations in it. That is beyond what I am willing to teach at this time. There needs to be a foundation.

The thing is, people need help. Alot of times once people are given a little hand up in the beginning, this allows them to blossum into who they are. A little support goes a long way. Also, this helps us to band together in unity.

Answer to Number Two:

I agree with it clogging the groups. That is why I made the group. I did not want to over load the main groups. Also, we would not be able to work together trying to hunt down each others posts all the time.

Vice versa it will be harder to help other people on the groups as well, for as you said their posts will get buried.

I agree with what you say here. I will just post it in the meditation group from now on. This will clear this matter up. That is why there are so many varying differnt groups from the Joy Of Satan Ministries. To cover varying topics and not overload a group.

Answer To Number Three

You are right about this as well. I need to be more origional. In some cases that is hard. When having an audio from Maxine. Which can help far more then words.

I see where there are some videos I could Improve on. However, they still serve their purpose.

Actually that is a great idea, that will help me out very much. You are absolutely right, when you are copying there is not much power. When I allow my passion to flow and use my own creativity people seem to get hit with a motivation. I admit I get hit with it as well. This is where the true power is at.

Answer To Number Four

Self Reliance is most important. As you said I will post a link. I even made a video, I will post a link to that. It is entirely up to the individual to do the meditation.

Then they have a support group to fall back on. Which is not me, but all their brothers and sisters. This is not my group. This is their group. I just manage it for them.

You have really showed me some things I could improve on. If you have any more great ideas or concerns do not be afraid to post them and we can discuss them some more.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"

<td val[/IMG]Brilliant post hoodedcobra, basics are the foundation. Beginners, intermediates and advanced should all be going through these, either remembering, revising or first time practicing and learning!
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Damnplanetsaturn - Meditation Group.
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 9:07:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Your get a big thumbs up on what you're doing there DamnPlanet and I really do believe its going to pay off, given our people give attention. Its a good and wise move. Also just suggesting something you already know, but a reminder, put emphasis on focus and being able to shut down bullshit thoughts at will. A lot of hardship can be saved by practicing that early on. Powerful and solid foundation is everything here. A mind that is off base and cannot focus, you could have a nice and powerful aura, ability or whatever, but without proper focus you have nothing. I hope anyone will participate, both the advanced and those who aren't so advanced.

Many times I have been running back to basics, just practicing what I did years ago. Just because I always seem to miss something. Learning the basics will make you instantly an adept and mastery over the basics and their mechanisms will result in True mastery. While people think the power is at the advanced meditations, they should know that all the basis of power is on the starter meditations and mastery of these. That being said I don't mean to only stick to these, I just mean that mastery of the basics will result in being awesome at the advanced and intermediate stages. For instance with myself, I had power to influence things from early on but my focus was whack. Later on my focus improved, I actually learned to pay attention. I remember back in a year I was doing perplexed meditations, sort of, and yes I advanced with these but I hit a point and I was like...Something is wrong here. I went back to the basics and re-read the JoS. I have been missing some important points.

So master the basics! Especially the breathing as HP Vovim has repeadetly talked on about. Breathing and knowing how to control your breathing and bioelectricity will make you able to do all the feats and advance further. Without proper breathing one cannot go very far in raising their bioelectricity. Remember to always put quality first. The JoS keeps emphasizing on quality. Being without quality is like a yogi, they sing 'mantras' for like 1 hour and have no outcome. We KNOW about the nature of Mantras which is vibration and in 5 minutes have a greater outcome. Master your technique!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Answer to Number one.

Answer to Number Two:

Answer To Number Three

Answer To Number Four

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

THE EXORCISM OF JEHOVAH
By
High Priest Jake Carlson

And my soul at once!!"

and ignorance!!"

World!!"

I cast thee out!!!!!!!!"

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!"
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back