Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exercises making me sick

Xnightmare Ike

I don't know if I am the only one experiensing this kind of thing. Whenever I try to do yoga or any exercises at all I start feeling pains all over my body thinking I'll get use to it with time but as I continue I become very sick that I can't even go to work again and start taking pills. And i am very angry because my doc told me to stop stressing my body if I don't want to get sick. I don't understand I thought exercises makes body strong why is mine defferent.

Another thing I want to know is, does been a premature baby has anything to do with this? If it does what can I do to keep up my exercise. Thanks Hail Satan

Make sure your Yoga routine is balanced.

As Maxine wrote - Every yoga program should include:

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Side to side bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas
Lying asanas

Make sure to start slow and easy. If 1 minute each exercise make you tired, stay 30. Make sure to be at a relaxed state. And after you're done feel the energy.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xnightmare Ike" <x9tmare@... wrote:

I don't know if I am the only one experiensing this kind of thing. Whenever I try to do yoga or any exercises at all I start feeling pains all over my body thinking I'll get use to it with time but as I continue I become very sick that I can't even go to work again and start taking pills. And i am very angry because my doc told me to stop stressing my body if I don't want to get sick. I don't understand I thought exercises makes body strong why is mine defferent.

Another thing I want to know is, does been a premature baby has anything to do with this? If it does what can I do to keep up my exercise. Thanks Hail Satan

i think u are pushing urself. dont push urself. do the yogas that barely make u feel anything, and just feels like doing some minor stretching and movings.. progress gradually or ull degress.. i think

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xnightmare Ike" <x9tmare@... wrote:

Apart from what the others said. I would suggest taking a look at your diet. What you are describing could very well be stemmed from a poor diet.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

i think u are pushing urself. dont push urself. do the yogas that barely make u feel anything, and just feels like doing some minor stretching and movings.. progress gradually or ull degress.. i think

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xnightmare Ike" <x9tmare@ wrote:

I'v been doing that but thanks I'll try it again. Hail Enki

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2013 2:27:59 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Exercises making me sick

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas
Lying asanas

Make sure to start slow and easy. If 1 minute each exercise make you tired, stay 30. Make sure to be at a relaxed state. And after you're done feel the energy.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

And remember, Yoga is different from sports. Make sure to be in a relaxed state. Never pushing yourself. If you feel uneasy with the stretch, you're harming yourself!

HAIL SATAN!!

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas
Lying asanas

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xnightmare Ike" <x9tmare@ wrote:

Yea thanks Hailazazel. Hail Satan

Date: Monday, June 3, 2013 5:24:01 PM GMT-0000

And remember, Yoga is different from sports. Make sure to be in a relaxed state. Never pushing yourself. If you feel uneasy with the stretch, you're harming yourself!

HAIL SATAN!!

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas
Lying asanas

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back