Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

excelent news

Currently i have won over at least two souls for Satan and am nearly got my 3rd. A wiccan. She didn't know what to believe but she picked that. After figuring out that the angels wanted to harm her and her godess was Asteroth she changed her whole thinking. She see's the light. One more for the father.
Hail Satan!
(Side note i posted this as insperation. Time for us to start helping the Father as he has helped us. Hail Satan and the Elder Gods)

Excelent Job!!!!

You are a shining example to us all! You make me so proud.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satan_is_my_father666" wrote:

Currently i have won over at least two souls for Satan and am nearly got my 3rd. A wiccan. She didn't know what to believe but she picked that. After figuring out that the angels wanted to harm her and her godess was Asteroth she changed her whole thinking. She see's the light. One more for the father.
Hail Satan!
(Side note i posted this as insperation. Time for us to start helping the Father as he has helped us. Hail Satan and the Elder Gods)

You are an inspiration to us all great job. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 3:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] excelent news

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan. Am winning over my wife to Satan. She has interest. She is studyn jos alot and asks me questions which i try my best to guide her where to search on the site. Its just amazing to win souls for our Father Satan.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:16:06 AM GMT-0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] excelent news

You are an inspiration to us all great job.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2013, at 9:26 AM, "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

Hail Satan. Am winning over my wife to Satan. She has interest. She is studyn jos alot and asks me questions which i try my best to guide her where to search on the site. Its just amazing to win souls for our Father Satan.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Awesome. Wonderful, wonderful news!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satan_is_my_father666" wrote:

Hail Satan!

I've won him 3 souls since I began on these groups. And many more consider it still.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 17:26:02 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] excelent news

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back