Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ex-Satanists - what will happen with them?

spiritual.jedi

I have few friends which were Satanists and still believe in Satan, but they do nothing for Him. They dont meditate, dont do RTR rituals... What will happen with them when they die? Will they go there on Duat with Satan, or will go in torture? Satan said, those people who do nothing for Him are not His people... will he cancel being friends with them or what?

Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Andras!

Satan does not punish, he simply leaves them forever or if you are lucky and are truly sorry, he'll forgive you. He's not like Jehovah, he really KNOWS if you are really sorry or not. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:36 AM, "spiritual.jedi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have few friends which were Satanists and still believe in Satan, but they do nothing for Him. They dont meditate, dont do RTR rituals... What will happen with them when they die? Will they go there on Duat with Satan, or will go in torture? Satan said, those people who do nothing for Him are not His people... will he cancel being friends with them or what?

Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Andras!

I wanna add to that, that a person who really does NOTHING for Satan and for humanity, is useless as a whole... What would Satan do with a person like that? Simply, nothing.
Satan is not like the jewsus retarded piece of shit, who "forgives" all the rapists and pedophiles and who is happy as long as someone slavishly worship him.

Satan does NOT require slavish worship; BUT it is very simple to understand that if a person does nothing to help the advancement of humanity (even doing the RTRs help HUMANITY not just our Gods! Our Gods are fighting FOR US!!! Satan is fighting for His Children!), then really, a person is simply useless.

No matter the fact that Satan did create our souls, if one has left from Satan's Path so much and have invested to a jewish lifestyle (doing nothing, forgive and let go, and whatever retarded xtian ideologies), then they really do not deserve a place on this planet.
Saying "I'm sorry" has no worth, if you do not do something to amend for your mistakes (eg start doing the RTRs).

I take no pity to these people.
I will try to wake them up with the RTRs, or talk to them (if they are the kind of people who can listen to reason and so on; if my instinct says to go for it) but otherwise, I do not pity them. If Satan leaves them I do not pity them.
It's like all those retarded social justice warriors... am I gonna pity any of them if, when they die (which is the most likely, obviously), the enemy takes their souls and suck their energy? No, I'm not gonna pity them. I will not be happy because the enemy gets stronger by that, but still our side is constantly winning, and adding in numbers.
Nevertheless, I'm not gonna pity the useless fucking pieces of shit. I don't want these fuckers in our world. I don't want them on our planet.

Our planet is sacred and hey, look at all these useless pieces of trash, how they treat our planet (I'm not talking about the jews; I do not put them in 'human" category...).

To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ex-Satanists - what will happen with them?
Sent: Tue, Nov 22, 2016 2:34:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Satan does not punish, he simply leaves them forever or if you are lucky and are truly sorry, he'll forgive you. He's not like Jehovah, he really KNOWS if you are really sorry or not. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:36 AM, "spiritual.jedi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Andras!

[/TD]

Yes, I agree, if you are referring to non-Satanists!
But if Satanists stray out of confusion or ignorance - then we should try to bring them back to the path - not condemn them!
Ranting on about how "worthless" they are, solves nothing, and simply drives them further away!
HAIK SATAN!

I am obviously talking about ""Satanists"" who know the truth but because they're so fucking lazy and retarded, they've chosen to NOT meditate and to NOT help in this war, because "someone else will do it" and so on...
Many of us have done mistakes in the past, we have sidetracked from our Path, because we were attacked, we weren't careful enough, we didn't know, we were new (or even old); we all do mistakes.

But I am not talking about mistakes here; I am talking about ""Satanists"" whose mentality is the same as that of a jew, or an xtard.
These people WILL call themselves Satanists, and they may even truly believe Satan to be our Creator God; but if they don't do shit to fight in this war, or to even advance themselves (with meditations), then they're worthless pieces of shit. I am talking about this kind of retards.

If they change their mentality in the future, then it's all good.

But, to the original poster of this question, I wouldn't bother myself with them. If they HAVE all the facts, and just because they're bored, they decide not to fight, or advance themselves, they can go fuck themselves. I wouldn't even bother keeping them as my friends, because they're freakin' hypocrites. Don't call yourself a Satanist if you don't even have Satanic values.

To be honest, I'm really busy in real life, since I have like 4 exams coming up and 2 tests as well, but I still do my homework during the Week ( It's so hard ;-; ) so I can have time to meditate in the Week-End. 

În Miercuri, 23 Noiembrie 2016 12:11:26, "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

I am obviously talking about ""Satanists"" who know the truth but because they're so fucking lazy and retarded, they've chosen to NOT meditate and to NOT help in this war, because "someone else will do it" and so on...
Many of us have done mistakes in the past, we have sidetracked from our Path, because we were attacked, we weren't careful enough, we didn't know, we were new (or even old); we all do mistakes.

But I am not talking about mistakes here; I am talking about ""Satanists"" whose mentality is the same as that of a jew, or an xtard.
These people WILL call themselves Satanists, and they may even truly believe Satan to be our Creator God; but if they don't do shit to fight in this war, or to even advance themselves (with meditations), then they're worthless pieces of shit. I am talking about this kind of retards.

If they change their mentality in the future, then it's all good.

But, to the original poster of this question, I wouldn't bother myself with them. If they HAVE all the facts, and just because they're bored, they decide not to fight, or advance themselves, they can go fuck themselves. I wouldn't even bother keeping them as my friends, because they're freakin' hypocrites. Don't call yourself a Satanist if you don't even have Satanic values.

tapapakiastinseira, they are just like that you wrote. Theyre fucking lazy and all you wrote. Should i be still friend with them? All those people ignore me and dont want to hear anything about Satan. Im still friend with them, because maybe there is a thing they will come back but i doubt it.

What I think tapapakiastinseira is trying to say is that if you are a Satanist who doesn't do spiritual warfare or power meditate then you are a worthless filth. I don't know if that is how the Gods or Satan actually feels about Satanists like that, but that is his opinion. Laziness can be linked to depression and low self esteem, it's a form of apathy, it is not something that everyone can just change so easily, especially not by being told they are "worthless" in fact that is likely to make the problem worse. It's a vice which is no easier to get rid of than smoking, drinking, gambling etc.

HP Maxine even wrote in a sermon not so long ago about how things like this can be linked to past lives, where one was over worked as a slave or something in this life may be born with particular ailments which prevent them from being over worked, I can only guess chronic fatigue syndrome would be one.

If I encountered a Satanist struggling with procrastination, I would show them the love and support we owe to our brothers and sisters and guide them how to make small baby steps to over come their problems, after all none of us are perfect but the goal of Satanism and power meditation is to improve and elevate yourself. Constantly judging yourself and putting yourself down does nothing to help yourself improve. That isn't to say spiritual warfare isn't important, it is. But if someone isn't ready for it, I think we should be teaching and guiding them in order to get there not condemning them for being lazy.

My advise, ignore all of the people who give you negative feedback in your life whether they're a Satanist or not because that stuff does not serve you and was probably part of the cause of your laziness and apathy in the first place.

I wouldn't call this people "Satanists". Their attitude is not Satanic at all. If you don't meditate, your soul withers and eventually WILL die. If you do not fight for your race, you're just a scumbag as the Jews are. A true Satanist is pride of his ancestral roots and s/he has sense of honour. Acting like a parasite is not honourable and certainly not Satanic. Not meditating is like proclaiming you want to suicide.

@potatochippole you're not the only one who has a lot of work. Some days I come home from school at 5 PM and than have for 3h worth of homework and I do at least 2h of studying for school every weekday. Some of my exams demand me to learn stuff that we talked about 2-3 years ago so the time I spend studying gets longer, but I never skipped a meditation. I stay awake longer, I wake up earlier and sometimes spend the breaks during my study session meditating. When one of my friends looked through my study schedule (without meditations), they said that I don't even have the time to breathe xD well I always do my homework on weekdays so I have Saturdays and Sundays off 

<td val[/IMG]I know how it feels lol. I have at least 6 hours of homework, plus a really bad schedule because I need to wake up at 6 AM to not be late for school and I get home at like 3 PM and I need to do at least 1 essay and my Korean Homework (which takes a lot of time) and study for other classes. But I try to do at least a Cleaning Aura Meditation per day. So I'm planning to do some hypnotherapy and then meditate A LOT during the Week-End.

Anyway, good luck to all of you that have bad schedules.

Hail Satan![/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back