Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ex-Satanist friend.

officialkenshin

Hi guys, I learnt about Satanism from someone online on a site, the dude talked about lots of stuff which eventually led some of us users on the site to follow the Satanism part, that was like a year ago, fast forward to now, nigga came back saying Enki lied to him after he asked him a question and was unable to answer him bla bla bla he said Satanism is not the right part that we blacks are encoded by mother earth and That the Gods know about this but they won't tell us, he said the Gods are tryna break the human code in us and if they succeed they will cause mutiny against the mother earth.
I asked him why he left Satanism and since then what has he achieved and if he had gotten stronger then he said
 " in Satanism there is a limit but on discovering myself I found out there is no limit.. Then I had no peace compare to now that I have reached a certain level of consciousness where nothing borders me anymore... I found peace within me. Now it's easy to connect some dots compare to then. Now I found out that I am the universe so it's every black person on earth the original owner of this planet earth than then I felt I have a creator... I am my own creator cos there is no one to worship other than myself... Then I hated myself for certain things but on discovering myself I found out that I am made of love. The moment I shower love upon myself, accepting who I am within, changing the conversation that runs within to something beautiful and positive my life changed for good. The life I once hated I now love,.... I have achieved many things that I won't really have to describe here because spiritual journey of each human being is personal.... But all the what matters most is how beautiful you are on the inside cos the conversation within if it's something not really cool the universe is recording it and it will manifest why because you are the universe..."
He also said we don't need any other God that all we need is embedded in us that all we should do is ask our inner selves Thay we are more powerful than the Gods because we are the universe and spirituality itself.....
Dunno what you guys think about this.

Can he control his fate? Can he levitate? Do telekinesis, pyrokinesis, or live for ever? Can he win this war against the IGF and Jews? Is his serpent risen? To say he's greater than the gods is ignorant and disrespectful. As Satanist we reject the teachings of those who are without. Why waste  your  time and ours with this BS?

Well, he was someone who started out on the joS site and would always refer us who were with him then to the website to study more, but then we were too lazy we always waited for him to post and ask him questions directly, when he left we all went our ways and I started studying the JoS site not quite long, so I'm just kinda wondering it seems strange for a satanist who was once deep in Satanism, someone who could see his Guardian demon then and also interact with Gods to just suddenly break away like that....  In every garbage you can find something useful.....

You never know these days...Sometimes the enemy can get in the head of the weak. We once had a High Priest who was close to the gods but then he let the enemy get to him with money and such then he pretty much left Satan. That is his loss.
The more you advance your souls and the more you STUDY, you can no longer have doubt about this spiritual path and the gods. It is good to ask questions.
I no longer doubt that Satan and the gods are truth.And the longer you are with him, the more you see. Seriously.
I would stay away from this character, if I were you.
People call themselves gods and do not even know the true meaning of it.

High Priestess Shannon

I am paraphrasing here as I cannot for the life of me find the quote but, I recall reading that Satan has said: "Your purpose is to advance yourself and to help make the Universe a better place." That is your purpose.

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back