Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

evolution

Whether a satanist believes in evolution or not is entirely up to the individual. Satan definately inspired Charles Darwin to come up with his theory in order to combat the steady growth in the control of the xian church. However, the Lost Book Of Enki (a book by Zacheria Sitchin based upon ancient texts) states that the human race was always as it is now and was created by Satan as a workforce when the old gods came to earth seeking gold. Whether you believe we have evolved since then is up to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon.holmberg" <jon.holmberg@... wrote:
is it ok for a satanist to believe in evolution
Everything did evolve the difference is spiritual satanism says the 'missing link' isn't there because Satan took promagnon and created us from them instead of allowing us to naturally evolve he made us better and made humans it actually falls right in with scientific theory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:
Yes, that is how the Earth and everything was made (with the exception for humans)
ok I'm not gonna start a war within our religon but we humans did evolve! I'm pretty sure satan didn't make us in his image like to bs bible says ''god did''. everything evolves from something, we once were probably germs, then monkeys, now this. it all evolves. one day we may either have wings or fins, who knows?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:
Yes, that is how the Earth and everything was made (with the exception for humans)
ok I'm not gonna start a war within our religon but we humans did evolve! I'm pretty sure satan didn't make us in his image like to bs bible says ''god did''. everything evolves from something, we once were probably germs, then monkeys, now this. it all evolves. one day we may either have wings or fins, who knows?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
we all have our on views. And I'm sure we are not evolved out of Apes.
Nope, we are what we are and every other thing is what they are.

kra3
{ Man can be Destroyed but cannot be Defeated. }

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
You don't quite get it We come from promagnon Satan took Promagnon the already here Mankind and created Homosapian's Humans from them not in his image but in his mentality yes in a way we are in his image for he created us and molded us to be more like him and his brothern then any other race on this world.

read the lost book of enki. maxine has told us it is 90 something percent accurate. it tells of how we were created...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

You don't quite get it We come from promagnon Satan took Promagnon the already here Mankind and created Homosapian's Humans from them not in his image but in his mentality yes in a way we are in his image for he created us and molded us to be more like him and his brothern then any other race on this world.

Hail Satan!
read the book : the lost book of enki by zecharia sitchin, it will explain the whole evolution thing to you. READ IT!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:
read the lost book of enki. maxine has told us it is 90 something percent accurate. it tells of how we were created...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Bleh I wanna read it too :< I ordered it like 5 months ago and the lazyass bookstore still doesnt have it -.- and I already paid for it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Bleh I wanna read it too :< I ordered it like 5 months ago and the lazyass bookstore still doesnt have it -.- and I already paid for it
So what is the book called?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back