Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(everyone read) i am back to the forums - High Priest Steven Barnett

after some much needed meditation on my life i am back...although my internet will be cut off next month...hopefully i will get it back on as soon as possible so that i may continue helping out on the E-groups

i am using a new yahoo as you can see : ))

Hail Enki!!!!!!!!!

High Priest Steven Barnett

Welcome back!:)

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highprieststevenbarnett" <highprieststevenbarnett@... wrote:

after some much needed meditation on my life i am back...although my internet will be cut off next month...hopefully i will get it back on as soon as possible so that i may continue helping out on the E-groups

Hail Enki!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highprieststevenbarnett" <highprieststevenbarnett@... wrote:

Hail Enki!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back dude! You are very intellectual and great to talk to. :D

<td val[/IMG]Yes welcome back![/B] HAIL SATAN [/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Sun, 6/28/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: (everyone read) i am back to the forums - High Priest Steven Barnett
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 6:24 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "highprieststevenba rnett" <highprieststevenba rnett@... wrote:

Hail Enki!!!!!!!! !

[/TD]

hehe thank you...

hail Enki !!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 8:04:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: (everyone read) i am back to the forums - High Priest Steven Barnett

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Yes welcome back![/B] HAIL SATAN [/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Sun, 6/28/09, siguard666 <siguard666@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: (everyone read) i am back to the forums - High Priest Steven Barnett
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 6:24 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "highprieststevenba rnett" <highprieststevenba rnett@... wrote:

Hail Enki!!!!!!!! !

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back