Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

I am forwarding the post below, as it is excellent and very important. Too many of our people have been complacent and indifferent, turning the other cheek. In one JoS e-group alone, we have over 15,000 members and close to 20,000 in another. If each and every one of you would do some work for Satan, instead of constantly expecting Satan and the Gods of Hell to work for you, xianity and its related ilk would have really taken a serious beat-down and more than likely would be dead by now.

I know a large number of members in these groups are too fucking lazy and/or are indifferent. These people are also very stupid. What is going on in the world WILL eventually affect you, your family, and everything dear to you. You may claim you just don’t give a shit what happens and will probably end up dead anyway, but don’t expect a warm welcome when you get to Hell and the Gods there ask you just what have you done for our cause, because you were too fucking lazy, too self-centered and/or too stupid. Even those stupid idiot xians put in their time online vehemently. Those who do nothing are not favored in any way by Satan. Those who do nothing but engage in their own self-interests WILL pay in the end. This isn’t some joke. Satanists who sit back and tolerate the injustice here online are in reality, aiding and abetting the enemy. This is where we can fight, as what we post online can change the world. We can reach hundreds of thousands of people online. The main JoS website alone has received over 250 million hits [counting hits on each webpage].

There is strength in numbers and we DO have the numbers if everyone would just get motivated for Satan!

The post from a member below has some excellent advice.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY Sat Jul 4, 2015 2:30 pm (PDT).
Posted by: djn13f

I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on YouTube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, I present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.

Go to YouTube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, Nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:

WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM
www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com  

WORLD MURDERERS
www.jewwatch.com/

CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST
www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com  

LEARN TRUTH
www.joyofsatan.org  
www.josministries.prophpbb.com

THE “HOLOCAUST”
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html

And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity.
Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on YouTube your comment is always just below the video.

It might also help to shorten these with a tinyurl, since jewtube does not let anyone copy and paste and they block the ".com" portion of a URL.

This way you can share a URL without sharing it as a URL.

Its a great idea everyone could spend even 15 mins a day doing this think of how many people we'd reach. Better yet too leave comments AND reply on other peoples comments all the way down the page.
Also go to Alex Jones and Infowars videos (just find his channel) and post the there too, he's always talking about the NWO this and illuminati that but he claims its all of Satan and there are lots of people who watch it just think if all these people learned whos really behind it.
Also Answers.com and keep trying at yahoo answers.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 1:05 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am forwarding the post below, as it is excellent and very important. Too many of our people have been complacent and indifferent, turning the other cheek. In one JoS e-group alone, we have over 15,000 members and close to 20,000 in another. If each and every one of you would do some work for Satan, instead of constantly expecting Satan and the Gods of Hell to work for you, xianity and its related ilk would have really taken a serious beat-down and more than likely would be dead by now.   I know a large number of members in these groups are too fucking lazy and/or are indifferent. These people are also very stupid. What is going on in the world WILL eventually affect you, your family, and everything dear to you. You may claim you just don’t give a shit what happens and will probably end up dead anyway, but don’t expect a warm welcome when you get to Hell and the Gods there ask you just what have you done for our cause, because you were too fucking lazy, too self-centered and/or too stupid. Even those stupid idiot xians put in their time online vehemently. Those who do nothing are not favored in any way by Satan. Those who do nothing but engage in their own self-interests WILL pay in the end. This isn’t some joke. Satanists who sit back and tolerate the injustice here online are in reality, aiding and abetting the enemy. This is where we can fight, as what we post online can change the world. We can reach hundreds of thousands of people online. The main JoS website alone has received over 250 million hits [counting hits on each webpage].   There is strength in numbers and we DO have the numbers if everyone would just get motivated for Satan!   The post from a member below has some excellent advice.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com       ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY Sat Jul 4, 2015 2:30 pm (PDT). Posted by: djn13f   I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on YouTube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, I present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.   Go to YouTube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, Nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:     WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com     WORLD MURDERERS www.jewwatch.com/   CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://see_the_truth.webs.com/   ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com     LEARN TRUTH www.joyofsatan.org   www.josministries.prophpbb.com   THE “HOLOCAUST” http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html     And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity. Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on YouTube your comment is always just below the video.    
http://[/IMG

before i have same problem, just make new google account just for posting.

I youtuber Demmo54 already on it :)

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:11 PM, "djn13f@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Look what i found, pure jewish channel, who insult Gods, attack with links.
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Hebrew's Truth & Consequences  

Those of you who can´t post comments with links, just copy text from website and below write website from wich you copy text like w.w.w joyofsatan c.o.m   or    w.w.w see_the_truth c.o.m or other link.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 7:11 PM, "djn13f@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Look what i found, pure jewish channel, who insult Gods, attack with links.
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Hebrew's Truth & Consequences  

You need a gmail account to post comments on youtube and when you get it, they'll want a current e-mail. So do a duplicate one in yahoo first and use this when you get the g-mail e-mail. If you copy and paste the links into a word or text document then remove the hyperlinks, copy and paste THAT into the comments on youtube, the hyperlinks re-appear on the address after you post. You might want to bookmark whatever you want to post on if you need to switch windows for any reason because when you try to come back to the page (as in my case) it kept shutting itself off! Interference happens.

Hail Satan!

Another great Idea, type in stuff like 'how to open the chakras' 'how to open the third eye' 'how to open the pineal gland' and stuff like that on youtube. There are TONS of videos about this with tons of views. Leave comments like, 'learn real information on opening your chakras, it has been hidden from you intentionally, christianity is a lie www.JoyofSatan(dot)org www.exposingchristianity(dot)com ' or something like that.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 1:05 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am forwarding the post below, as it is excellent and very important. Too many of our people have been complacent and indifferent, turning the other cheek. In one JoS e-group alone, we have over 15,000 members and close to 20,000 in another. If each and every one of you would do some work for Satan, instead of constantly expecting Satan and the Gods of Hell to work for you, xianity and its related ilk would have really taken a serious beat-down and more than likely would be dead by now.   I know a large number of members in these groups are too fucking lazy and/or are indifferent. These people are also very stupid. What is going on in the world WILL eventually affect you, your family, and everything dear to you. You may claim you just don’t give a shit what happens and will probably end up dead anyway, but don’t expect a warm welcome when you get to Hell and the Gods there ask you just what have you done for our cause, because you were too fucking lazy, too self-centered and/or too stupid. Even those stupid idiot xians put in their time online vehemently. Those who do nothing are not favored in any way by Satan. Those who do nothing but engage in their own self-interests WILL pay in the end. This isn’t some joke. Satanists who sit back and tolerate the injustice here online are in reality, aiding and abetting the enemy. This is where we can fight, as what we post online can change the world. We can reach hundreds of thousands of people online. The main JoS website alone has received over 250 million hits [counting hits on each webpage].   There is strength in numbers and we DO have the numbers if everyone would just get motivated for Satan!   The post from a member below has some excellent advice.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com       ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY Sat Jul 4, 2015 2:30 pm (PDT). Posted by: djn13f   I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on YouTube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, I present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.   Go to YouTube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, Nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:     WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com     WORLD MURDERERS www.jewwatch.com/   CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://see_the_truth.webs.com/   ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com     LEARN TRUTH www.joyofsatan.org   www.josministries.prophpbb.com   THE “HOLOCAUST” http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html     And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity. Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on YouTube your comment is always just below the video.    
http://[/IMG

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back