Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

I am forwarding the post below, as it is excellent and very important. Too many of our people have been complacent and indifferent, turning the other cheek. In one JoS e-group alone, we have over 15,000 members and close to 20,000 in another. If each and every one of you would do some work for Satan, instead of constantly expecting Satan and the Gods of Hell to work for you, xianity and its related ilk would have really taken a serious beat-down and more than likely would be dead by now.

I know a large number of members in these groups are too fucking lazy and/or are indifferent. These people are also very stupid. What is going on in the world WILL eventually affect you, your family, and everything dear to you. You may claim you just don’t give a shit what happens and will probably end up dead anyway, but don’t expect a warm welcome when you get to Hell and the Gods there ask you just what have you done for our cause, because you were too fucking lazy, too self-centered and/or too stupid. Even those stupid idiot xians put in their time online vehemently. Those who do nothing are not favored in any way by Satan. Those who do nothing but engage in their own self-interests WILL pay in the end. This isn’t some joke. Satanists who sit back and tolerate the injustice here online are in reality, aiding and abetting the enemy. This is where we can fight, as what we post online can change the world. We can reach hundreds of thousands of people online. The main JoS website alone has received over 250 million hits [counting hits on each webpage].

There is strength in numbers and we DO have the numbers if everyone would just get motivated for Satan!

The post from a member below has some excellent advice.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY Sat Jul 4, 2015 2:30 pm (PDT).
Posted by: djn13f

I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on YouTube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, I present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.

Go to YouTube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, Nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:

WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM
www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com  

WORLD MURDERERS
www.jewwatch.com/

CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST
www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com  

LEARN TRUTH
www.joyofsatan.org  
www.josministries.prophpbb.com

THE “HOLOCAUST”
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html

And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity.
Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on YouTube your comment is always just below the video.

Thank you high priestess Maxine this has been a wake up call for me and I truly hope to my brother and sisters as well thank you for all your hard work priestess

Hail SATAN!!

This comments get eridated after maximium 15 min just tried it. On the other there hand there is a method you can Buy youtube wawes to promote satanic videos.

I've been busy making books/ compiling the knowledge given by Satan in nicely readable formats and dropping them around libraries :)

Yes, comments get deleted and flagged but, if thousands of us are doing this, the message will get through to those the Gods wish to reach.

hello friends :D

thats exactly what ive been doing. whenever ive got onto a post on youtube that offends our true gods and creator, i tried to spread the truth! problem is whenever this post is run by ""powerfull"" people; the comment gets removed really fast ;(

but yea maxine your right. many peoples are too lazy including myself! i want to fight against our enemy! but sometimes its really hard to keep track on everything. and especially i sometimes have problems believing in myself and in what i "could" be able to do.. but thats another problem... thats comming from years and years of suppression and im still working hard on setting me free!

im sure theres some information on JOS about fighting against our enemy? what else can i do?

thanks for the wakeup maxine!

and sorry my english; im living in switzerland...

be safe all!

Hail Enki!
Sieg Heil!

they keep deleting and flagging these. we're all gonna have to spam this endlessly and repeatedly in an uphill battle to get anywhere

On Monday, July 6, 2015 1:27 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes, comments get deleted and flagged but, if thousands of us are doing this, the message will get through to those the Gods wish to reach.

I've been spreading the word about the truth and have argued with countless christians. In the name of our father the one TRUE GOD Satan, I will continue to fight in his name. I say Fuck The Christians and Fuck Jehovah along with his rotten vile son Jesus Christ as I Hail Satan, I will fight anyone who defiles and disrespects his name. I will even die for his honor and justice to spread over the world and for everyone to know the truth. I may be new to Spiritual Satanism but I will never tolerate the madness of Christianity. I didn't see how lazy I was before but last night was like a gift that I saw. In the name of our Father I will never be lazy again. So mote it be.
-Shane
HAIL SATAN.

Don’t d[/IMG]Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS
Mon Jul 6, 2015 8:02 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
shawat69
I've been spreading the word about the truth and have argued with countless christians. In the name of our father the one TRUE GOD Satan, I will continue to fight in his name. I say Fuck The Christians and Fuck Jehovah along with his rotten vile son Jesus Christ as I Hail Satan, I will fight anyone who defiles and disrespects his name. I will even die for his honor and justice to spread over the world and for everyone to know the truth. I may be new to Spiritual Satanism but I will never tolerate the madness of Christianity. I didn't see how lazy I was before but last night was like a gift that I saw. In the name of our Father I will never be lazy again. So mote it be.

-Shane

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fmarine.jpg&t=1571611174&sig=.61Sag5S.D4cKSq1jsn3Jw--~E" width="104" height="90" alt="3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver[/B]
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]www.inbox.com/marineaquarium[/url]

thats true yea... could be a cool event! everyone post comments at the same time on the same day on few different pages :) that could be really powerfull

We might also want to shorten these URLs for ease of sharing in some of the comments. Jewtube blocks URLs and doesn't allow copy and paste.

Tinyurl.com is an easy to use tool and is free. Use the word DAWTCAWM instead of the actual .com to prevent being filtered as a URL. We can get the.message out.

Its a great idea everyone could spend even 15 mins a day doing this think of how many people we'd reach. Better yet too leave comments AND reply on other peoples comments all the way down the page.
Also go to Alex Jones and Infowars videos (just find his channel) and post the there too, he's always talking about the NWO this and illuminati that but he claims its all of Satan and there are lots of people who watch it just think if all these people learned whos really behind it.
Also Answers.com and keep trying at yahoo answers.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 1:05 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am forwarding the post below, as it is excellent and very important. Too many of our people have been complacent and indifferent, turning the other cheek. In one JoS e-group alone, we have over 15,000 members and close to 20,000 in another. If each and every one of you would do some work for Satan, instead of constantly expecting Satan and the Gods of Hell to work for you, xianity and its related ilk would have really taken a serious beat-down and more than likely would be dead by now.   I know a large number of members in these groups are too fucking lazy and/or are indifferent. These people are also very stupid. What is going on in the world WILL eventually affect you, your family, and everything dear to you. You may claim you just don’t give a shit what happens and will probably end up dead anyway, but don’t expect a warm welcome when you get to Hell and the Gods there ask you just what have you done for our cause, because you were too fucking lazy, too self-centered and/or too stupid. Even those stupid idiot xians put in their time online vehemently. Those who do nothing are not favored in any way by Satan. Those who do nothing but engage in their own self-interests WILL pay in the end. This isn’t some joke. Satanists who sit back and tolerate the injustice here online are in reality, aiding and abetting the enemy. This is where we can fight, as what we post online can change the world. We can reach hundreds of thousands of people online. The main JoS website alone has received over 250 million hits [counting hits on each webpage].   There is strength in numbers and we DO have the numbers if everyone would just get motivated for Satan!   The post from a member below has some excellent advice.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com       ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY Sat Jul 4, 2015 2:30 pm (PDT). Posted by: djn13f   I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on YouTube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, I present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.   Go to YouTube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, Nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:     WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com     WORLD MURDERERS www.jewwatch.com/   CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://see_the_truth.webs.com/   ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com     LEARN TRUTH www.joyofsatan.org   www.josministries.prophpbb.com   THE “HOLOCAUST” http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html     And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity. Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on YouTube your comment is always just below the video.    
http://[/IMG

Indeed, when I became a satanist I swore to spread truth wherever I could without getting in trouble. Fortunately there is the internet, posts may get flagged and deleted but I always find a way to use the right set of words. I didn't even think much of it until Maxine's post, I felt satisfied with myself.

HAIL SATAN

How can I link them to the YouTube videos?
On Jul 5, 2015 10:05 AM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am forwarding the post below, as it is excellent and very important. Too many of our people have been complacent and indifferent, turning the other cheek. In one JoS e-group alone, we have over 15,000 members and close to 20,000 in another. If each and every one of you would do some work for Satan, instead of constantly expecting Satan and the Gods of Hell to work for you, xianity and its related ilk would have really taken a serious beat-down and more than likely would be dead by now.   I know a large number of members in these groups are too fucking lazy and/or are indifferent. These people are also very stupid. What is going on in the world WILL eventually affect you, your family, and everything dear to you. You may claim you just don’t give a shit what happens and will probably end up dead anyway, but don’t expect a warm welcome when you get to Hell and the Gods there ask you just what have you done for our cause, because you were too fucking lazy, too self-centered and/or too stupid. Even those stupid idiot xians put in their time online vehemently. Those who do nothing are not favored in any way by Satan. Those who do nothing but engage in their own self-interests WILL pay in the end. This isn’t some joke. Satanists who sit back and tolerate the injustice here online are in reality, aiding and abetting the enemy. This is where we can fight, as what we post online can change the world. We can reach hundreds of thousands of people online. The main JoS website alone has received over 250 million hits [counting hits on each webpage].   There is strength in numbers and we DO have the numbers if everyone would just get motivated for Satan!   The post from a member below has some excellent advice.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com       ONE VERY EFFECTIVE (NON SPIRITUAL) TACTIC TO OUTWIT ENEMY Sat Jul 4, 2015 2:30 pm (PDT). Posted by: djn13f   I want to share with my fellow Spiritual Satanist a tactic to outsmart the enemy. We all can see that the enemy insult Satan and Demons on YouTube, by making idiotic videos of like that the Gods are evil, or that there are do not exist or something else stupid and insulting, putting their name on that videos with good or bad names on them like Satan, Morning Star, Lucifer or insulting names like fallen angel, a liar, a deceiver, and so forth in the preparation of these videos which does not show who really Gods are, but what creator of those videos thinks or wants others to think. So to fit such a tyranny, I present to you an extremely effective tactic that will prevail this war in our favor.   Go to YouTube, type in search words, such as Satan, Demon, a Demon, Demonic, a fallen angel, hell, you can write the names of Demons to because almost every Demon is mentioned in these videos, then type in a word such as morning star, Lucifer, deceiver, doomsday, revelation, Enki, Enlil, ancient aliens but type words such as Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Illuminati, NATO, Nazi, and so on, whatever comes to your mind, and on every video that come out, on each one put a comment like this:     WHO IS BEHIND COMMUNISM www.deathofcommunism.weebly.com     WORLD MURDERERS www.jewwatch.com/   CHRISTIANITY IS A HOAX http://www.exposingchristianity.com http://see_the_truth.webs.com/   ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST www.exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com     LEARN TRUTH www.joyofsatan.org   www.josministries.prophpbb.com   THE “HOLOCAUST” http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html     And this is it, this way you gonna get all the hidden videos on the surface which offend the Gods and promote pathetic abrahamic fear and stupidity. Now, the enemy every time launch a new video at the same time this mean that it will promotes a Joy of Satan, more videos, more people will see JoS links and know the truth, because when you comment on YouTube your comment is always just below the video.    

Do not argue. Just spred links, that is it.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 10:24 AM PDT shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

-Shane

HAIL SATAN.

I in few days post on 18 youtube pages by searching with word Satan, and each page has 10 videos. Also i post on lot youtobe chanels, i put comment on each video, i even post on alex jones chanel, cnn, and so on

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 8:32 AM PDT fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

they keep deleting and flagging these. we're all gonna have to spam this endlessly and repeatedly in an uphill battle to get anywhere

On Monday, July 6, 2015 1:27 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yes, comments get deleted and flagged but, if thousands of us are doing this, the message will get through to those the Gods wish to reach. #yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719 -- #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp #yiv7273943719hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp #yiv7273943719ads {margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp .yiv7273943719ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp .yiv7273943719ad p {margin:0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mkp .yiv7273943719ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273943719ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273943719ygrp-lc #yiv7273943719hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273943719ygrp-lc .yiv7273943719ad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719actions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719activity span:first-child {text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719activity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719activity span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719activity span .yiv7273943719underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719attach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719attach div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719
.yiv7273943719attach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719attach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719attach label a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 blockquote {margin:0 0 0 4px;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719bold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 dd.yiv7273943719last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7273943719 dd.yiv7273943719last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7273943719 dd.yiv7273943719last p span.yiv7273943719yshortcuts {margin-right:0;}#yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719file-title a, #yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719file-title a:active, #yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719file-title a:hover, #yiv7273943719
div.yiv7273943719file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719photo-title a, #yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719photo-title a:active, #yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719photo-title a:hover, #yiv7273943719 div.yiv7273943719photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 div#yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7273943719ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7273943719yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv7273943719 o {font-size:0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719photos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719reco-category
{font-size:77%;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv7273943719 .yiv7273943719replbq {margin:4px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv7273943719 input, #yiv7273943719 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7273943719 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7273943719logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-msg p#yiv7273943719attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv7273943719
#yiv7273943719ygrp-reco #yiv7273943719reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273943719ov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273943719ov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-sponsor #yiv7273943719ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-text p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv7273943719 #yiv7273943719ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {border-right:none !important;}#yiv7273943719

<td val[/IMG]A good place to spread the truth is places were people genuinely want to know the truth. Neo Pagan blogs (especially ones that have a tendency toward NS) are a great place to post links.
Actually any NS blog or video will do. Posting a link to the blacksun666 on a NS music video goes a long as racialy conscious young comrades wish for something spiritual that is not from the jews.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jul 6, 2015, 8:02:47 PM, shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I've been spreading the word about the truth and have argued with countless christians. In the name of our father the one TRUE GOD Satan, I will continue to fight in his name. I say Fuck The Christians and Fuck Jehovah along with his rotten vile son Jesus Christ as I Hail Satan, I will fight anyone who defiles and disrespects his name. I will even die for his honor and justice to spread over the world and for everyone to know the truth. I may be new to Spiritual Satanism but I will never tolerate the madness of Christianity. I didn't see how lazy I was before but last night was like a gift that I saw. In the name of our Father I will never be lazy again. So mote it be.
-Shane
HAIL SATAN.
[/TD]

This isn't a matter of going to random videos, but videos that attract the most people, the most popular ones. If you find a xian video having 12 views and no comments this isn't really the place to write comments about SS because nobody will see them except the uploader.
I'd also say not only jewtube videos, you can also post that in forums and groups. If you go to alexa.com and click on top sites and by category it shows the most popular sites in each category. This page shows the most popular xian forums for example:
Alexa - Top Sites by Category: Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Chats and Forums  This is a good start :)

If they delete comments, then do what i do. Post directly on enemy chanels, like CNN, alex jones and so on. Also, a lot of coments from others youtube chanels will be not deletet. Also, do not attack with lot of comments cnn, just put one. But attack alex jones with links.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 11:03 PM PDT darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

hello friends :D

thats exactly what ive been doing. whenever ive got onto a post on youtube that offends our true gods and creator, i tried to spread the truth! problem is whenever this post is run by "powerfull" people; the comment gets removed really fast ;(

but yea maxine your right. many peoples are too lazy including myself! i want to fight against our enemy! but sometimes its really hard to keep track on everything. and especially i sometimes have problems believing in myself and in what i "could" be able to do.. but thats another problem... thats comming from years and years of suppression and im still working hard on setting me free!

im sure theres some information on JOS about fighting against our enemy? what else can i do?

thanks for the wakeup maxine!

and sorry my english; im living in switzerland...

be safe all!

Hail Enki!
Sieg Heil!

Attachments :
<ol>Satan - YouTube_20150707165455.png</ol>Look, i reach to page 19 in youtube after typing the name Satan, and each page has 20 videos, now i will reach to page 20, that is a 400 comments on videos withe name Satan on it. Also i find some christian chanel with 500 videos, i post on each one.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 4:44 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

E.g., the Real Holocaust is shortened to

http://tinyurl.com/naszm2q

Which can also be shared as

TinyurlDAWTCAWMSLASHnaszm2q

Folks will figure it out from there.

Yes HP Maxine, I will live for our Father Satan. I will live for him everyday forever.

Thanks for the links.  I wasn't sure about how to proceed with the links.  I started on this yesterday and will be working on it quite a bit.  I too see the need clearly.

Hail Satan
Hail High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Also, do you know ware we put damage to enemy most? Putting comments on uninportant videos. Like games, songs and so on. That are gentile channels. Formaly post od videos that insult Gods, but post even more on regular videos. And attack with large numbers of comments on enemy chanels.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 10:24 AM PDT shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

-Shane

HAIL SATAN.

Remember, purpose of this is not to make large people understand us or know truth, that is job on twitter and facebook, posting comments on youtube is driven by idea that this way we will find more satanic souls to come to us, but we are not xtians, we will not argue with others or tell them that by rejecting this knowledge they curse they soul and so on. On YouTube, just post links, and souls who are truly satanic, they will open Joy of Satan link and start reading and come to us. Also, is important to post on each video with name Satan on it, believe me, videos that have little comments are best for long term fight, because no on will spam that video with tons of comments like in popular videos, so each time somebody look that video they will see links, with that videos is enough just once post comment and they will constantly attack people.Also, start writing yours experience with Satan or Demons, and spread on websites, let people know that they are real and good.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 10:41 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This isn't a matter of going to random videos, but videos that attract the most people, the most popular ones. If you find a xian video having 12 views and no comments this isn't really the place to write comments about SS because nobody will see them except the uploader.
I'd also say not only jewtube videos, you can also post that in forums and groups. If you go to alexa.com and click on top sites and by category it shows the most popular sites in each category. This page shows the most popular xian forums for example:
Alexa - Top Sites by Category: Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Chats and Forums  This is a good start :)

Attachments :
<ol>VA Not Accepting New Patients - YouTube_20150708114943.png</ol>Note, when you comment on videos like alex jones, put comment also on your comment a few times, this way your comment will be on top.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 4:01 AM, "Dajana Fitos djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Dajana Fitos djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] Look, i reach to page 19 in youtube after typing the name Satan, and each page has 20 videos, now i will reach to page 20, that is a 400 comments on videos withe name Satan on it. Also i find some christian chanel with 500 videos, i post on each one.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 4:44 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

E.g., the Real Holocaust is shortened to

http://tinyurl.com/naszm2q

Which can also be shared as

TinyurlDAWTCAWMSLASHnaszm2q

Folks will figure it out from there.

Those of you who can´t post comments with links, just copy text from website and below write website from wich you copy text like w.w.w joyofsatan c.o.m   or    w.w.w see_the_truth c.o.m or other link.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 3:45 AM, "shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes HP Maxine, I will live for our Father Satan. I will live for him everyday forever.

Those of you who can´t post comments with links, just copy text from website and below write website from wich you copy text like w.w.w joyofsatan c.o.m   or    w.w.w see_the_truth c.o.m or other link.

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 3:48 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the links.  I wasn't sure about how to proceed with the links.  I started on this yesterday and will be working on it quite a bit.  I too see the need clearly.

Hail Satan

I just ripped on alex jones BIG time on this video. proceed to harass and repost the links on this video like a virus.666 It Has Begun!

THIS SHIT IS WHAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! WHEN IDIOT XIANS MAKE VIDEOS LIKE THIS AND THEN ALL THESE BIBLE HUMPING FUCKTARDS AGREE WITH THEM WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE BIBLE!
POST YOUR LINKS ON THIS VIDEO AND ALL OVER HIS CHANNEL EXPOSING HIS BULLSHIT!
FUCK THE XIANS!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 6:27 AM, "Dajana Fitos djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 3:48 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

I requested this before but it didn't work. If there is a way that somehow someone can translate the sites in Persian like it has other languages it will be perfect. the problem is our people don't know English I mean 95 percent maybe don't know English and the others that know this don't take time to read and translate the sites so they ignore it but if there is a way I could wake our people up  and it would be perfect. sorry for my English its not good

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 3:10 PM, "Ovril REID kdoemain@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Awesome! Ave Satanas!

On 7/13/15, MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I requested this before but it didn't work. If there is a way that somehow
someone can translate the sites in Persian like it has other languages it
will be perfect. the problem is our people don't know English I mean 95
percent maybe don't know English and the others that know this don't take
time to read and translate the sites so they ignore it but if there is a way
I could wake our people up  and it would be perfect. sorry for my English
its not good

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 3:10 PM, "Ovril REID kdoemain@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355 -- #yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid
#d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp #yiv9127800355hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp #yiv9127800355ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp .yiv9127800355ad
{padding:0 0;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp .yiv9127800355ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mkp .yiv9127800355ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-sponsor #yiv9127800355ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9127800355ygrp-lc #yiv9127800355hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-sponsor #yiv9127800355ygrp-lc .yiv9127800355ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355activity
span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355activity span
.yiv9127800355underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv9127800355
.yiv9127800355attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355attach img
{border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355attach label
a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355 blockquote {margin:0 0 0
4px;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv9127800355
.yiv9127800355bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355
dd.yiv9127800355last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv9127800355 dd.yiv9127800355last p
span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv9127800355
dd.yiv9127800355last p span.yiv9127800355yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv9127800355 div.yiv9127800355attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355 div.yiv9127800355attach-table
{width:400px;}#yiv9127800355 div.yiv9127800355file-title a, #yiv9127800355
div.yiv9127800355file-title a:active, #yiv9127800355
div.yiv9127800355file-title a:hover, #yiv9127800355
div.yiv9127800355file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355
div.yiv9127800355photo-title a, #yiv9127800355 div.yiv9127800355photo-title
a:active, #yiv9127800355 div.yiv9127800355photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9127800355 div.yiv9127800355photo-title a:visited
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355 div#yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9127800355ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9127800355yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv9127800355
.yiv9127800355green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355MsoNormal
{margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv9127800355 o {font-size:0;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355photos div div {border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv9127800355 .yiv9127800355replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg
{font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg
select, #yiv9127800355 input, #yiv9127800355 textarea {font:99% Arial,
Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv9127800355 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9127800355logo
{padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-msg
p#yiv9127800355attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-reco
#yiv9127800355reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-sponsor #yiv9127800355ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-sponsor #yiv9127800355ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv9127800355
#yiv9127800355ygrp-sponsor #yiv9127800355ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-text p {margin:0 0
1em 0;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-text tt
{font-size:120%;}#yiv9127800355 #yiv9127800355ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{border-right:none !important;}#yiv9127800355

Another great Idea, type in stuff like 'how to open the chakras' 'how to open the third eye' 'how to open the pineal gland' and stuff like that on youtube. There are TONS of videos about this with tons of views. Leave comments like, 'learn real information on opening your chakras, it has been hidden from you intentionally, christianity is a lie www.JoyofSatan(dot)org www.exposingchristianity(dot)com ' or something like that.

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 1:05 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back