Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

'Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen

Lindsey

My name is Lindsey, and I have decided on dedicating my soul to Father Lucifer on Monday evening, though the concept of Traditional Satanism has fascinated me for years. I'll be frank with you, my newly-found, religious brothers-- I'm very nervous when it comes to huge decisions like this, especially in the area I live in currently.

I live in the farm-town of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania-- a town crawling with the human roaches called Christians. I could not find any black candles for sale anywhere that weren't cheaply scented of opium poppies, so I will have to use red (though my thought is white wouldn't be unacceptable-- Lucifer literally means "Morning Star," right?) in my dedication. I ask for even the slightest blessings from you that I don't get broken down by the local parasite population (again, xians)!

Dark blessings,
Lindsey

(P.S.: I apologize if it is late in some timezones-- I live on the East Coast, so it's earlier here than wherever it is you might be, lest you, too, live in the East Coast. --L.B.)

<td val[/IMG]First off congragulations. I hope your dedication ritual goes great and welcome. But if I'm remembering correcting you should use blue if black is not avalible.
Randi

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Lindsey <raikarasu@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] 'Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 9:19 PM

My name is Lindsey, and I have decided on dedicating my soul to Father Lucifer on Monday evening, though the concept of Traditional Satanism has fascinated me for years. I'll be frank with you, my newly-found, religious brothers-- I'm very nervous when it comes to huge decisions like this, especially in the area I live in currently.

I live in the farm-town of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania- - a town crawling with the human roaches called Christians. I could not find any black candles for sale anywhere that weren't cheaply scented of opium poppies, so I will have to use red (though my thought is white wouldn't be unacceptable- - Lucifer literally means "Morning Star," right?) in my dedication. I ask for even the slightest blessings from you that I don't get broken down by the local parasite population (again, xians)!

Dark blessings,
Lindsey

(P.S.: I apologize if it is late in some timezones-- I live on the East Coast, so it's earlier here than wherever it is you might be, lest you, too, live in the East Coast. --L.B.)
[/TD]

how can i dedicate my self to Lord Satan if Im under age and I live in a family of christian?help
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2009 7:19:50 PM

I live in the farm-town of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania- - a town crawling with the human roaches called Christians. I could not find any black candles for sale anywhere that weren't cheaply scented of opium poppies, so I will have to use red (though my thought is white wouldn't be unacceptable- - Lucifer literally means "Morning Star," right?) in my dedication. I ask for even the slightest blessings from you that I don't get broken down by the local parasite population (again, xians)!

Dark blessings,
Lindsey

Wait for a time when you are alone in your house. Or if you are never left alone then do it in your Astral Temple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joesseth Ollet <iampuchan@... wrote:

how can i dedicate my self to Lord Satan if Im under age and I live in a family of christian?help

Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2009 7:19:50 PM

Dark blessings,
Lindsey

I can help you with meditations and learning ways to protect ones self etc. and answer questions just add me on msn dr.sethfcm@... and i'll be available randomly during the day but i will begin logging on at 4 pm for an hour usually each day if i can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lindsey" <raikarasu@... wrote:

I live in the farm-town of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania-- a town crawling with the human roaches called Christians. I could not find any black candles for sale anywhere that weren't cheaply scented of opium poppies, so I will have to use red (though my thought is white wouldn't be unacceptable-- Lucifer literally means "Morning Star," right?) in my dedication. I ask for even the slightest blessings from you that I don't get broken down by the local parasite population (again, xians)!

Dark blessings,
Lindsey

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back