Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ethics and love magic

I have a relationship that just ended because of some things. she couldn
't get over, or get past, what happened in our relationship during a summer of wich I gave in to temptation and since I've been threw this I know it won't happen again. Experiance is the best teacher. However I want her back and will do anything and any means necessary. I've thought of this and want to know.... Is using a binding spell for love selfish wrong and dishonest. If the person still loves you and They think leaving you will make you change in their mind and you keep telling them the truth that you have been changing and what not. And that the reason is them and you are in a search for self importants again, of wcih you can't live without them you need company you are lonley.
How and is love magic wrong to do...
if not how do i go about it...
how do i reverse all of the effects.

hail satan

HI,
My name is Wulfe. And as you have said, experience is one of our greatest teachers, and I believe love to be one of our greatest strengths and soemtimes e3ven our weakness. And through my experience I have found that letting go of someone or something is sometimes the best way to express your love. If they love you as much in return then they will come back to you, This I can promise. If they do not return to you whole heartedly then it is a strong belief of mine that forcing them back into your arms is a little un-ethical.

If I had any suggestion for you it would be to call her and ask, maybe even beg for a moment of her time. Tell her that you have learned from your mistake, whatever that may have been, and that you wish for perhaps a second chance. Even a simple friendship can be ways of proving your love over time. just dont be forceful over her.

Try and remember that love can and always will be a two-way street. it requires two volunteers and love cannot be drafted.

I am certain you will find the answer one day,
-Wulfe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

't get over, or get past, what happened in our relationship during a summer of wich I gave in to temptation and since I've been threw this I know it won't happen again. Experiance is the best teacher. However I want her back and will do anything and any means necessary. I've thought of this and want to know.... Is using a binding spell for love selfish wrong and dishonest. If the person still loves you and They think leaving you will make you change in their mind and you keep telling them the truth that you have been changing and what not. And that the reason is them and you are in a search for self importants again, of wcih you can't live without them you need company you are lonley.

hail satan

I understand, I once did a ritual though about a year ago, asking Satan for a lover because i was very lonely and tired of living the so called christian life i was handed, it meant even if i was satanic during my life i've been turned on hurt fucked over and Looking for friends real ture demon friends for a very long time. Coming out of that first relationship my first ex. She wanted me to change to the point i wasn't me anymore, and that is not satanic in anyway shape or form and she treated me like crap. So we split and Satan blessed me with this one, she is very unique and no matter how different we may be we are similar in many other ways. My belife is that if Satan picked her out for me then we are meant to be, he knows how I feel on this. I'm not sure what to do or beliefe. She says I'm not the only one hurting, that she still loves me. However I've been trying to use magic to have her return to me in a natural manner so it isn't so wrong. She once said there is a differeance between lying and hiding. Perhaps if it was to work I would tell her long down the road after we were married and stuff. Also I also belive that we are meant because of a number of other things within the magical world that is part of both of us.
Do you have an aim, i would like to talk some more, You interest me.
and btw did you ever have a past life in the middle ages?
Even though i feel like sometimes i don't know her i have this connection with her.
I was thinking if i state my afirmation, in a manner that increases my chances and makes her understand and makes things happen in a natural manner just a shove in the right direction.
well later

Hail Satan
btw name is
Kanemohrra Mortysmir

however if you wish you mmay address me as my original name from a place we called the void...

Kanelil
That name means, lord dragon, dragon king etc.
I was part of an anciant order that wworked for Satan--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfhelm_ceallaigh" <wolfhelm_ceallaigh@... wrote:
HI,
My name is Wulfe. And as you have said, experience is one of our greatest teachers, and I believe love to be one of our greatest strengths and soemtimes e3ven our weakness. And through my experience I have found that letting go of someone or something is sometimes the best way to express your love. If they love you as much in return then they will come back to you, This I can promise. If they do not return to you whole heartedly then it is a strong belief of mine that forcing them back into your arms is a little un-ethical.

If I had any suggestion for you it would be to call her and ask, maybe even beg for a moment of her time. Tell her that you have learned from your mistake, whatever that may have been, and that you wish for perhaps a second chance. Even a simple friendship can be ways of proving your love over time. just dont be forceful over her.

Try and remember that love can and always will be a two-way street. it requires two volunteers and love cannot be drafted.

I am certain you will find the answer one day,
-Wulfe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@ wrote:

hail satan

there is absolutely nothing wrong with

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Kanemohrra Mortismeir <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] ethics and love magic
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 1:30 PM

hail satan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

your reply was unclear please finish the sentance.. and if you have any oppinons on this you may email me..
i'm open to new satanic contacts as i'm not a people person but if it's one of the satnist comunity i'm going to make an exception.::--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Fisher <thefishmanchris2@... wrote:
there is absolutely nothing wrong with

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Kanemohrra Mortismeir <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] ethics and love magic
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 1:30 PM

hail satan

Sounds like what happened is you cheated on her and came clean and she couldn't handle it. Which goes to prove that old adage- you can't cast an effective spell for lower house insurance payments if you don't even have a house. The point being- physical things work first and best until you have enough psychic power to make someone burst into boils through sheer hatred.

So my advice is to apologize. Say you still love her and that you've learned, etc. Make sure she knows. And then LET GO. Step back. Don't bother her and let her think about what you said.

And then do a working to bring her love back. I've always thought of love spells as akin to wearing good perfume, getting a haircut, etc. It's just another way to attract the opposite/same/whatever sex you desire.

And you never know- even though she's great, you still have another ten, twenty years to go (AT LEAST) in your life. And there's plenty of other fish in the sea. And you might find a juicier, tastier, more compatible with your tastebuds kind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

hail satan

Let's get back onto this whole ethics train
We are followers of Satan
To do things for our own selfish nature is a given
So you gave into your animal lust and cheated on your girlfriend, I'ts to be expected
And to use a spell to bring back your loved one is definitely not an ethical thing to do as far as RHP but it is justified in the LHP.

Agree with you 100%. Involved with an Xian. Being a Satanist I'm quite able to lie to her if necessary.
I'm also using "spells" to turn her to Satan. In fact after doing them she's said she's doubting the bible's truth.

Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 1:14:51 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: ethics and love magic

So you gave into your animal lust and cheated on your girlfriend, I'ts to be expected
And to use a spell to bring back your loved one is definitely not an ethical thing to do as far as RHP but it is justified in the LHP.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coldmetalsociety" <coldmetalsociety@... wrote:
Im new in this group and im just begining to learn how to meditate..
what should i do if his new girl also cast love potion and spells to him? i ask many witch doctor and they said that it was so difficult to bring him back to me because were not living in the same island now plus his new girl also pay for a powerful witch doctor.. And my witch doctor gave up on casting spells to him because nothing happens plus she said that she dont use black magic. Now im having a hard time finding powerful witch that is willing to do black love spell magic for me.. i want balck magic because an ordinary spell is not working because his new girl and her witch doctor can easily vanish my spells.

I would say to you forget about him and find another that is more worthy
These witch doctors have years more experience then you
you must have very strong emotions for this man, but your wish isn't coming true, as hopes and dreams for the future normally do.
emotions of lust, lost, jealousy are strong in peoples hearts but know when your in a losing battle and focus those emotions on other things that are more attainable.
You win some you lose some, learn from your experiences and become truly stronger

what should i do if his new girl also cast love potion and spells to him? i ask many witch doctor and they said that it was so difficult to bring him back to me because were not living in the same island now plus his new girl also pay for a powerful witch doctor.. And my witch doctor gave up on casting spells to him because nothing happens plus she said that she dont use black magic. Now im having a hard time finding powerful witch that is willing to do black love spell magic for me.. i want balck magic because an ordinary spell is not working because his new girl and her witch doctor can easily vanish my spells.

You tell that to her like it's an easy thing. She doesn't want to hear that shit. She asked for help with a love spell which I provided to her on another page. Telling someone to simply "move on" doesn't help in the slightest. People are already aware of that option, if they want to move on, they will move on. And telling her her wish isn't coming true really isn't cool. We are Satanists, with our power and through Satan, anything is possible, and no desire is beyond our reach. If she wants to work hard enough to win over the person she loves then let her do so. If she wants to move on, then she will see that one day then move on.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "coldmetalsociety" <coldmetalsociety@... wrote:

I would say to you forget about him and find another that is more worthy
These witch doctors have years more experience then you
you must have very strong emotions for this man, but your wish isn't coming true, as hopes and dreams for the future normally do.
emotions of lust, lost, jealousy are strong in peoples hearts but know when your in a losing battle and focus those emotions on other things that are more attainable.
You win some you lose some, learn from your experiences and become truly stronger

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:
You tell that to her like it's an easy thing. She doesn't want to hear that shit. She asked for help with a love spell which I provided to her on another page. Telling someone to simply "move on" doesn't help in the slightest. People are already aware of that option, if they want to move on, they will move on. And telling her her wish isn't coming true really isn't cool. We are Satanists, with our power and through Satan, anything is possible, and no desire is beyond our reach. If she wants to work hard enough to win over the person she loves then let her do so. If she wants to move on, then she will see that one day then move on.
-

Of course it's easy to say, i'm not in her shoes
all I can do is think objectively of the situation
We all have hopes and dreams, some are attainable, some are not, others require years of work.
I'm not gonna coddle people and say everything is gonna be allright,
life is cold and cruel and it doesn't always go your way
What If i told her "everything is gonna be fine, don't give up I have faith in you"
get her hopes up then she gets shut down and she is more crushed then before.
no one here has to follow anything i say, In the end you all have your own free minds. Just accept any of the consequences in any decision you make

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back