Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Equipment

[email protected]

Hay, I'm relatively new to satanism of the 'jos' web. It has been great so far studying hell for me BUT I love the truth, and the truth drives me!
So my situation is : I can't seem to find Any equipment (ritual tools) including black and red candles, a suitable alter, any pentigrams in the cape town region!
I work hard labor and get an unstable paycheck weekly, so that leads me down a long painful road of poor and leads to no credit card etc to obtain any equipment over the web so I'm stuck, I live with my folks even though I'm 22 lol. I would realy love someone to direct me to a shop in capetown / south africa. Where I can obtain the equipment I need. My email is michaelsshannon986@... and/or send me a text on my blackberry on +277068113554.

Thank you all for your time and may Satan bless you all!
Hail Satan, My Father

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Hi Michael, actually I am coming back to C Town next month! But let me tell you about my altar. I am also battling, only getting about R50 a day. So I had to just do what I could for my altar. My chalise is an old stainless steel mug, I bought 2 cheap stainless steel bowls for R5 each from a China shop, they are my burning bowl and incense burner. I got a second hand brass bell also for R5 at a flea market. For my athame I just bought a black handled kitchen knife from the OK. I use blue candles, no shops sell black candles here. My altar cloth is a fairly small black bath towel, there was nothing else I could find. The Baphomet symbol I just carefully drew on a piece of white paper and put it inside a plastic sleeve. When its all put together it doesnt look to bad! And of course I have consecrated and empowered them. Father Satan knows that when I can afford it I will get better ritual tools, and I can feel his comforting presence every time I reform a ritual! HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Hay, I'm relatively new to satanism of the 'jos' web. It has been great so far studying hell for me BUT I love the truth, and the truth drives me!
So my situation is : I can't seem to find Any equipment (ritual tools) including black and red candles, a suitable alter, any pentigrams in the cape town region!
I work hard labor and get an unstable paycheck weekly, so that leads me down a long painful road of poor and leads to no credit card etc to obtain any equipment over the web so I'm stuck, I live with my folks even though I'm 22 lol. I would realy love someone to direct me to a shop in capetown / south africa. Where I can obtain the equipment I need. My email is michaelsshannon986@... and/or send me a text on my blackberry on +277068113554.

Hail Satan, My Father

Hey no worries Father and the Gods understand this of course, if you read up on the astral temples, it's just as effective. All you TRULY need is a strong will and focus;) Ritual tools are respectful and helpful in the beginning, but with a little extra work if you wanna even call it work,, just use that beautiful mind of yours!!
Hail SATAN!!!
You can message me if you have any questions!
I was 12 when I dedicated & began my journey. No ritual tools, half stupid, I even used a GRAY candle because I was like hey it's the closest thing to black right..... wrong -_- haha, everything was just perfect though. What counts is insiiiide youuuu <3!
~Alexa :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], michaelsshannon986@... wrote:

Hail Satan, My Father

Just a few easy questions
1. I have no table for my rituals, could I do the ceremonies on the floor?
2. I couldn´t find black candles, but I did find really dark purple-brown ones. Would they work?
3. For the incenze I have found a stand that has the shape of elephants, is that ok?
4. The pot where I`ll burn the papers is made of plastic
5. I bought a small purple glass-plastic cup for the wine (as it is reuired in the rituals), that`ll do?
6. I have no empty pens so I plan on using a feather
7. i`ve read I need a dagger, could a simple knife work?
8. When I recite prayers, can I read them off a paper or do I have to memorize them?
9. I want to use a talisman/rune but I have no clue what they arwe, only that they may empower one´s energy and the links the JoS don't work. Can somebody give me an useful linnk please?
10. What is a guardian spirit? Ive read of people having a shadow following them, not that I have a problem with it, just curious. What is it? What does it do?

Thanks! I want to be completely ready before dedicating my soul to Satan. So glad I`ve found this religion :)

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Equipment
Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 3:58:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Just a few easy questions
2. I couldn´t find black candles, but I did find really dark purple-brown ones. Would they work?
3. For the incenze I have found a stand that has the shape of elephants, is that ok?
5. I bought a small purple glass-plastic cup for the wine (as it is reuired in the rituals), that`ll do?
8. When I recite prayers, can I read them off a paper or do I have to memorize them?
9. I want to use a talisman/rune but I have no clue what they arwe, only that they may empower one´s energy and the links the JoS don't work. Can somebody give me an useful linnk please?
10. What is a guardian spirit? Ive read of people having a shadow following them, not that I have a problem with it, just curious. What is it? What does it do?

Thanks! I want to be completely ready before dedicating my soul to Satan. So glad I`ve found this religion :)

[/TD]

I like to use a shoebox that I painted over as a portable altar, since I have limited living space. I put everything (candles, ritual tools) on the floor when I do them.If you do rituals on the floor, please make sure the area is swept and/or wiped down first.Black candles can be hard to find, use any that you can. Just make sure they are plain, that is, they are not in containers that have jesus, mary or angels on them.Maybe look into making your own candles?The incense stand sounds pretty cool. :)Um, don't burn it if the container is plastic! Use steel or iron. Even those metallic steel-looking bowls from the dollar store will hold up to constant papers being burned in them. Although the blackened parts do not wash off. I learned this from experience.Your cup sounds good to use.Just use what you can. Any knife will do, but if you plan on using a common household item like a knife, best to put that one aside and use it. I found that printing off rituals and then highlighting the parts where you need to read helps. Or you can write the outline on a smaller paper and read it from that. Spiritual Satanist have Guardian Demons, who are the Powers of Hell. They are our Guides, Teachers, Friends, and They look out for us.Please see the Demons section on JoS. 
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "94rrojas@..." <94rrojas@...
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:36:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Equipment
  Fro[/IMG]   Just a few easy questions

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back