Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Entheogens

Safe? No, but there are many you an use for a boost. I've been around the block and taken pretty much most of them. You don't really wanna use drugs to try and boost yourself and for the most part what you where seeking doesn't come up. Its better to go the long way around and use meditation , for there are no real shortcuts. But if your determined to try I would advise you to use Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds or Boil up a Mixture of Syrian Rue and any plant matter containing DMT. The South American Indians have used this as a Shamanic inititiation for 10,000 years plus these both are not synthetic chemicals.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 15 February, 2011 2:29:14 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Entheogens

Are their any safe entheogens one can use for a boost?

Not much ever seems to come from this, pretty much a waste of time.

Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 4:26:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Entheogens

Safe? No, but there are many you an use for a boost. I've been around the block and taken pretty much most of them. You don't really wanna use drugs to try and boost yourself and for the most part what you where seeking doesn't come up. Its better to go the long way around and use meditation , for there are no real shortcuts. But if your determined to try I would advise you to use Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds or Boil up a Mixture of Syrian Rue and any plant matter containing DMT. The South American Indians have used this as a Shamanic inititiation for 10,000 years plus these both are not synthetic chemicals.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Vincent Lock <vincentlock@... wrote:
Safe? No, but there are many you an use for a boost. I've been around the block
and taken pretty much most of them. You don't really wanna use drugs to try and
boost yourself and for the most part what you where seeking doesn't come up. Its
better to go the long way around and use meditation , for there are no real
shortcuts. But if your determined to try I would advise you to use Hawaiin Baby
Woodrose Seeds or Boil up a Mixture of Syrian Rue and any plant matter
containing DMT. The South American Indians have used this as a Shamanic
inititiation for 10,000 years plus these both are not synthetic chemicals.

Thanks, but if it's going to hurt me in the long run, i'll pass!

lol, Good decision. It never did me any good.

Sent: Wed, 16 February, 2011 2:04:11 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Entheogens

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Vincent Lock <vincentlock@... wrote:

Safe? No, but there are many you an use for a boost. I've been around the block
and taken pretty much most of them. You don't really wanna use drugs to try and
boost yourself and for the most part what you where seeking doesn't come up. Its
better to go the long way around and use meditation , for there are no real
shortcuts. But if your determined to try I would advise you to use Hawaiin Baby
Woodrose Seeds or Boil up a Mixture of Syrian Rue and any plant matter
containing DMT. The South American Indians have used this as a Shamanic
inititiation for 10,000 years plus these both are not synthetic chemicals.

Thanks, but if it's going to hurt me in the long run, i'll pass!

Okay first of all, Drugs probably aren't going to help you all that much. And next point, DMT is a rather extreme drug to begin with, probably the strongest psychoactive around. Blissful trip for 10 minutes or so and then a half hour of euphoric come down. But really I don't think tripping balls is going to help you advance all that much. I smoke weed a lot, and to be honest it doesn't always help my meditation, even though I admit sometimes I can reach a deeper trance that way, but also I tend to loose focus. If your really determined to experiment with this why don't you start with light drinking. Even though I would suggest just not using at all. Sometimes people can become spiritually dependent on the help of a drug and in turn become dependent on that drug all together which will in turn lead you away from spirituality, which was in fact your original goal. So it's your body your choice but don't just jump into doing random drugs thinking its going to help you advance.

Using Drugs of any description not only destroys your focus and concentration, especially with regular use but can forever destroy your nervous system and alter the nadis to the point of disrepair. Drugs force the body to go into excess of chemicals and electric signals causing a following of deficit which can become permanent.

What this means in terms of spirituality is your physical body does and cannot operate properly, putting holes in your aura, weakening your energies and drugs like MDMA (ecstacy) or amphetamines of any kind can destroy the spinal cord permanently with regular use.

Even the regular use of marijuana can cause major problems in the reward centers of the brain as well as destroying the air intake capabilities of the lungs. Life is in the breath and since less breath gets into the body in these situations (as with cigarette smoking), the life force benefits are diminished. All spiritual progress must be matched with physical progress as the two are interrelated and inseparable, despite being totally different.

Ongoing drug use can affect and destroy the emotional balance of a person as well with is just as important as the physical and the spiritual. We all know what happens in regards to the mental....

I'm not referring to those people who might drink alcohol on their birthday, or have a toke every now and then, maybe even a cigarette on occasion, but instead those who feel the NEED for a substance, and use it close to every day for an extended period of time, especially when using it for meditation. Caffeine is not exempt from this, although it is a less aggressive form and causes less damage than other drugs but the effects are still noticeable.

Having been at one time or another in these and other situations myself, I have found my fastest advancements to be in the past year where I did not use drugs whatsoever, drank very little alcohol, smoked less cigarettes, and cut down on caffeine, avoiding it altogether before meditation and yoga.

Like restricted.information said, ultimately the choice comes down to the individual but in my experience, no use of any drug will have long term benefit to your spiritual growth, only net detriment.

Hail Satan! Hail to His Victory!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restricted.information" <restricted.information@... wrote:

Okay first of all, Drugs probably aren't going to help you all that much. And next point, DMT is a rather extreme drug to begin with, probably the strongest psychoactive around. Blissful trip for 10 minutes or so and then a half hour of euphoric come down. But really I don't think tripping balls is going to help you advance all that much. I smoke weed a lot, and to be honest it doesn't always help my meditation, even though I admit sometimes I can reach a deeper trance that way, but also I tend to loose focus. If your really determined to experiment with this why don't you start with light drinking. Even though I would suggest just not using at all. Sometimes people can become spiritually dependent on the help of a drug and in turn become dependent on that drug all together which will in turn lead you away from spirituality, which was in fact your original goal. So it's your body your choice but don't just jump into doing random drugs thinking its going to help you advance.

you know is funny that we abord this matter i have a friend that claims that the lsd will get you where you want in a spiritual level i think he is fucking nuts but there is poeple that try just to see if is true me i never had try it but i like to try the lsd just to feel the effects of being high am 48 years old and i havent try drugs in my life i think i just want to know whats the feelling hail satan brothers and sisters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Forsythe" <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

Using Drugs of any description not only destroys your focus and concentration, especially with regular use but can forever destroy your nervous system and alter the nadis to the point of disrepair. Drugs force the body to go into excess of chemicals and electric signals causing a following of deficit which can become permanent.

What this means in terms of spirituality is your physical body does and cannot operate properly, putting holes in your aura, weakening your energies and drugs like MDMA (ecstacy) or amphetamines of any kind can destroy the spinal cord permanently with regular use.

Even the regular use of marijuana can cause major problems in the reward centers of the brain as well as destroying the air intake capabilities of the lungs. Life is in the breath and since less breath gets into the body in these situations (as with cigarette smoking), the life force benefits are diminished. All spiritual progress must be matched with physical progress as the two are interrelated and inseparable, despite being totally different.

Ongoing drug use can affect and destroy the emotional balance of a person as well with is just as important as the physical and the spiritual. We all know what happens in regards to the mental....

I'm not referring to those people who might drink alcohol on their birthday, or have a toke every now and then, maybe even a cigarette on occasion, but instead those who feel the NEED for a substance, and use it close to every day for an extended period of time, especially when using it for meditation. Caffeine is not exempt from this, although it is a less aggressive form and causes less damage than other drugs but the effects are still noticeable.

Having been at one time or another in these and other situations myself, I have found my fastest advancements to be in the past year where I did not use drugs whatsoever, drank very little alcohol, smoked less cigarettes, and cut down on caffeine, avoiding it altogether before meditation and yoga.

Like restricted.information said, ultimately the choice comes down to the individual but in my experience, no use of any drug will have long term benefit to your spiritual growth, only net detriment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restricted.information" <restricted.information@ wrote:

A truthful answer to your friends incorrect opinion, is if his claim was true looking at the amount of American youth who took LSD back in the 60's and 70's America should be a spiritually enlightented utopia by now.   What I have found from study of the effects of entheogen takers and these are people going down to S.America to do this under a Shaman guidence properly not just dropping stuff, is they have visions/hallucinate to some extend then the drug wears off. It seems the Shamans use it for divinationary purposes. Nothing really important comes from it Hancock talked to a blue spook who told him neatherals where hippies and now is convinced they where wonderfool perfect Communist beings........yeah how pointless for such a trip. Now he is wasting his time distracted writing new aged xainish rubbish from it.   They don't get any spiritual power or actual advice on how to spiritually empower themselves or anything useful at all,  from these experiences.

Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 8:59:48 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Entheogens

you know is funny that we abord this matter i have a friend that claims that the lsd will get you where you want in a spiritual level i think he is fucking nuts but there is poeple that try just to see if is true me i never had try it but i like to try the lsd just to feel the effects of being high am 48 years old and i havent try drugs in my life i think i just want to know whats the feelling hail satan brothers and sisters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Forsythe" <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restricted.information" <restricted.information@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back