Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enquiry

rmoloisi

Hello

I would like to dedicate my soul to Father Satan but I would like to speak to him before I do so. Can anyone tell me how to set up a meeting with him or where to go if I would like to see him. By the way I already know how to do the procedure for dedication.

Regards

Now that's funny LOL set up a meeting with him.OK first of all many of us have done this for years and are just starting to here Satan.You will never hear him until you are astrally open enough to do so.Plus He is very busy,and you just can not set up a meeting with Him.He is not chairman of the board or something. LOLHe is our great creator God,you do not get me wrong He does love you,as He loves all us Gentiles.But to show Him you love Him,how about just opening your soul,and then dedicating your soul to Him when you are ready.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Enquiry

Hello

I would like to dedicate my soul to Father Satan but I would like to speak to him before I do so. Can anyone tell me how to set up a meeting with him or where to go if I would like to see him. By the way I already know how to do the procedure for dedication.

Regards

To hell you and your father satan. ------------------------------ On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 9:31 AM PDT rmoloisi wrote: Hello I would like to dedicate my soul to Father Satan but I would like to speak to him before I do so. Can anyone tell me how to set up a meeting with him or where to go if I would like to see him. By the way I already know how to do the procedure for dedication. Regards

<td val[/IMG]Thank you glad you won't be there.Now we would appreciate it if you skadidle your ass out of here before you reget it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Enquiry
Sent: Sat, Aug 18, 2012 10:33:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
To hell you and your father satan. ------------------------------ On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 9:31 AM PDT rmoloisi wrote: Hello I would like to dedicate my soul to Father Satan but I would like to speak to him before I do so. Can anyone tell me how to set up a meeting with him or where to go if I would like to see him. By the way I already know how to do the procedure for dedication. Regards
[/TD]

What's with all those infiltrator idiots lately? They seem to get more and more obsessed, as we've got emails from xian assholes, another idiot who threatened to vampirize a member e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thank you glad you won't be there.Now we would appreciate it if you skadidle your ass out of here before you reget it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]LOL good one LOL he he he he

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Enquiry
Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2012 5:16:42 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Why the fuck are you here? Shouldn't be getting molested by a pedophile xian priest or kissing jewsus's ass or something? Did you even read the fucking rules of this group?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Hashim Khumalo <hashim.khumalo@... wrote:

[/TD]

Shouldn't you be sticking your ass up for "allah" or something? BTW, pisslam is a hoax, it's been debunked. Read and see what disgusting hoax you follow:

http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hashim Khumalo <hashim.khumalo@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]lol

Sent: Mon, Aug 20, 2012 8:44:17 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Sorry I didn't notice he was a mudslime. I need to make a new reply for that.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

LOL good one LOL he he he he

[/TD]

Fuck allah and fuck the koran lol. Your worshipping a false god. Idiot.
------------------------------
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 1:51 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Shouldn't you be sticking your ass up for "allah" or something? BTW, pisslam is a hoax, it's been debunked. Read and see what disgusting hoax you follow:

http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hashim Khumalo <hashim.khumalo@... wrote:

They are just maaaaad Firestarter. When you see your religion is failing and Satan has Won, you get maaaaad!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

What's with all those infiltrator idiots lately? They seem to get more and more obsessed, as we've got emails from xian assholes, another idiot who threatened to vampirize a member e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Thank you glad you won't be there.Now we would appreciate it if you skadidle your ass out of here before you reget it.

Hey mudslim go do what all the other towlheads do, strap a bomb to your chest and blow yourself the fuck up, preferably while your with as many raghead terrorists or kikes as possible, we dont need people like you on the planet!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!
Hail Anubis!!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@..., Hashim Khumalo <hashim.khumalo@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Why the fuck are you here? Shouldn't be getting molested by a pedophile xian priest or kissing jewsus's ass or something? Did you even read the fucking rules of this group?

--- In [email protected], Hashim Khumalo hashim.khumalo@ wrote:

Sounds like you need to read Joy of Satan more.  Taking in the knowledge on that site is the first step, and once you realize right-hand path is rubbish, you pick a date to dedicate yourself to Father Satan.  Usually, you pick a date that has significance and is not unnecessarily far off into the future--Beltane and Halloween are prime dates for this.  You study to learn what the basic meditations are right from that site, and work from there.  Then you just go ahead and do the dedication.  Chances are good that something will happen--you might sense a Demon.  You might need more opening.  And you might need riddance of the filthy angels before anything will work.  But your chances of meeting Father Satan in person before dedication are slim--to none. And no offense.  Satan is very busy, with churches and angels to tear down.  Maxine didn't meet Father Satan in person for more than a year after her dedication, and she is more open than many of us ever will be.  Keep reading the Joy of Satan site, cross-referencing things as you see fit.  Remember, in Satanism, stupidity is the only sin. Hail Satan![/B]

its halarious idiotic and annoying but the best part of it the gods and us are winning  From: hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:40 AM

They are just maaaaad Firestarter. When you see your religion is failing and Satan has Won, you get maaaaad!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Why yes to hell with me i would like that, clearly you're uneducated with the definition of hell if you think that's an insult LMAO, I find that amusing you're trying to insult us without even knowing our beliefs it's showing how ignorant you are.

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back