Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enochian Spelling?

enki1223

Hey Brothers, Sisters and HP's.

I've searched how to spell Enochian alphabet on jos and yahoo jos but I didn't find a thing. I would like to use it to talk SS if I'll meet any one day in real life not online.

Example: A = Un, do I spell it as it written?
H= Na-hath
I= Gon

HI= Na-hath Gon?

and How do I spell runes right in a conversation with SS only:

Hi = H(nacht = ch) i(light= ai) cha-i?

I'm asking so many questions because I think it would sound more professional if we can speak our own Spiritual Satanist language in private without any fools RHP understanding a word! :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN,
HAIL HITLER!

why there's no High priest/ess who can answer me :(?
HP Maxime, could you create a section in jos for Spelling Enochian please, I would like to communicate with SS, Father Satan, God Demons & attract Angels so I could try to KILL THEM since in JOS it says that Enochian attract them towards me.

This language is so hard to learn and I would like to learn it, please.

in jos site Enochian dictionary section:
- house = salman

in jos site Enochian Alphabet:
- House = Na-hath(H) Med(o) Vau(u) Fam(s) Graph(e)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enki1223" <enki1223@... wrote:

I've searched how to spell Enochian alphabet on jos and yahoo jos but I didn't find a thing. I would like to use it to talk SS if I'll meet any one day in real life not online.

H= Na-hath
I= Gon

HI= Na-hath Gon?

I'm asking so many questions because I think it would sound more professional if we can speak our own Spiritual Satanist language in private without any fools RHP understanding a word! :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN,
HAIL HITLER!

Don't let your inability to spell Enochian hold you back from your goals, when there are other ways to accomplish them.

You want to communicate with Satan and the Demons? They understand every Earth language. It's a Universe thing, where all speech is from thought which automatically gets translated into the receiver's language in the mind (I didn't explain that 100% correctly but you get the picture). It's why there are very few problems when talking astrally/telepathically to people who do not speak your language. It's quite handy.

You want to attract angels with Enochian? Recite the Enochian Keys. They're on JoS. Choose the one you feel would be appropriate.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Enki" <enki1223@... wrote:

HP Maxime, could you create a section in jos for Spelling Enochian please, I would like to communicate with SS, Father Satan, God Demons & attract Angels so I could try to KILL THEM since in JOS it says that Enochian attract them towards me.

- house = salman

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enki1223" <enki1223@ wrote:

H= Na-hath
I= Gon

HI= Na-hath Gon?

HAIL FATHER SATAN,
HAIL HITLER!

If you want to learn it anyways I think your best option would be to summon a God to help you learn. Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Enochian Spelling?

Don't let your inability to spell Enochian hold you back from your goals, when there are other ways to accomplish them.

You want to communicate with Satan and the Demons? They understand every Earth language. It's a Universe thing, where all speech is from thought which automatically gets translated into the receiver's language in the mind (I didn't explain that 100% correctly but you get the picture). It's why there are very few problems when talking astrally/telepathically to people who do not speak your language. It's quite handy.

You want to attract angels with Enochian? Recite the Enochian Keys. They're on JoS. Choose the one you feel would be appropriate.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Enki" <enki1223@... wrote:

- house = salman

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enki1223" <enki1223@ wrote:

H= Na-hath
I= Gon

HI= Na-hath Gon?

HAIL FATHER SATAN,
HAIL HITLER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:
If you want to learn it anyways I think your best option would be to summon a God to help you learn.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Enki" <enki1223@ wrote:

- house = salman

H= Na-hath
I= Gon

HI= Na-hath Gon?

HAIL FATHER SATAN,
HAIL HITLER!
I think I got what info was on the site a couple years back concerning enochian I'm pretty sure it was from our perspective and not our nemeies as I always would curse xtianity and usch made me always feel happy just afeeling of independance.

Apart from what was given to John Dee and Edward Kelly, we don't have a complete lexicon of the Enochian language--however, the Keys are very powerful. Some asshole jew on an e-group tried to tell me "that is a false language, that's why it has no lexicon"--I told him he is a fool because the Keys PROVE it is from Satan b/c they have plenty of power...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@ wrote:

If you want to learn it anyways I think your best option would be to summon a God to help you learn.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Enki" <enki1223@ wrote:

- house = salman

H= Na-hath
I= Gon

HI= Na-hath Gon?

HAIL FATHER SATAN,
HAIL HITLER!

I think I got what info was on the site a couple years back concerning enochian I'm pretty sure it was from our perspective and not our nemeies as I always would curse xtianity and usch made me always feel happy just afeeling of independance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back