Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enlightenment

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
So many texts, writings, and the media out there endlessly focus on 'enlightenment,' yet the majority of authors cannot state what it is. There is so much theory out there, but little real experience.

Enlightenment is knocking down walls and barriers within the mind and soul.

Enlightenment IS:

* Being able to recall and access past life skills and knowledge.

* Using much more than the standard five senses. The so-called 'sixth sense' becomes a daily part of our lives and is something we use like all of our other senses- sensing things before they happen, drastically increased telepathy, being able to read others' minds, communicate telepathically with animals, sense and feel the emotions and feelings of others [something that needs to be blocked out at will for obvious reasons], drastically increased sensing of energy in certain places, the environment, etc.

* Drastically increased awareness. With enlightenment, we are much more aware of everything. Things that go unnoticed by most people and what we failed to notice before, we are now aware of and can see much more clearly.

* Creative Genius comes with higher levels of enlightenment, Along with an increase in intelligence, abilities, and understanding.

* With true enlightenment, an entire new world opens up.

What enlightenment IS NOT:
Enlightenment is NOT conforming to bullshit doctrines, ways of life, or special belief systems.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Well put! :c)

Removal of karma, increased psi, expanded calibration, increased access to siddhis. Results NOT religion. I like that.

I have been Enlightened ever since Satan came to me and told me He was God. I pick up nuances in song lyrics, Satan communicates with me on the witch board (my homemade ouija board), through my tarot cards, and telepathically. Power meditation has made me even more sensitive. Dedication to Satan makes so much possible...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

So many texts, writings, and the media out there endlessly focus on 'enlightenment,' yet the majority of authors cannot state what it is. There is so much theory out there, but little real experience.

Enlightenment is knocking down walls and barriers within the mind and soul.

Enlightenment IS:

* Being able to recall and access past life skills and knowledge.

* Using much more than the standard five senses. The so-called 'sixth sense' becomes a daily part of our lives and is something we use like all of our other senses- sensing things before they happen, drastically increased telepathy, being able to read others' minds, communicate telepathically with animals, sense and feel the emotions and feelings of others [something that needs to be blocked out at will for obvious reasons], drastically increased sensing of energy in certain places, the environment, etc.

* Drastically increased awareness. With enlightenment, we are much more aware of everything. Things that go unnoticed by most people and what we failed to notice before, we are now aware of and can see much more clearly.

* Creative Genius comes with higher levels of enlightenment, Along with an increase in intelligence, abilities, and understanding.

* With true enlightenment, an entire new world opens up.

What enlightenment IS NOT:
Enlightenment is NOT conforming to bullshit doctrines, ways of life, or special belief systems.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back