Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enki's Miracles

Brian

I am always blown away what Father does for His Gentile people.My xtian wife moved out yesterday.My SS fiancé will be moving in next month.My operations manager called me yesterday,and told me he was giving me day time hours,after working over night for over a month.I hate 3rd shift,and out of the blue another security guard asked me too change shifts with him.Now you can call all that coincidence,but I happen to believe it is Father Enki,showing me one again that he hears us when we ask,and when we choose Him over everything else.

it sure is father satan he always helps those who believe in heart he helps me to glad hes helping you so much hail father satan and all his helpings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am always blown away what Father does for His Gentile people.My xtian wife moved out yesterday.My SS fiancé will be moving in next month.My operations manager called me yesterday,and told me he was giving me day time hours,after working over night for over a month.I hate 3rd shift,and out of the blue another security guard asked me too change shifts with him.Now you can call all that coincidence,but I happen to believe it is Father Enki,showing me one again that he hears us when we ask,and when we choose Him over everything else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back