Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

enki

Shadow Raven

Just want 2 ask the deference of ENKI in the necronomicon to ENKI in jos, coz the enki in necronomicon refers to the enemy god,

The Necronomicon of today has been hideously corrupted. It was originally a book of Spiritual Advancement of the Soul. 
The Name Enki refers to Father Satan's Sumerian name. The Necronomicon has it's origins in Sumeria. That is why there is a lot of mention of our Gods' names, like Marduk. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 23 Feb 2014, at 00:21, Shadow Raven <shadow.raven01@... wrote:

Just want 2 ask the deference of ENKI in the necronomicon to ENKI in jos, coz the enki in necronomicon refers to the enemy god,

Is the original necronomicon is by dr. Dee? It still siad the same their,i have copies of both the original and the corrupted
------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 7:45 AM PST Samy wrote:

The Necronomicon of today has been hideously corrupted. It was originally a book of Spiritual Advancement of the Soul.

The Name Enki refers to Father Satan's Sumerian name. The Necronomicon has it's origins in Sumeria. That is why there is a lot of mention of our Gods' names, like Marduk.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 23 Feb 2014, at 00:21, Shadow Raven <shadow.raven01@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back