Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Enki" spray painted on wall

Billy Bob

I passed through the city of Santa Fe. I noticed "enki" spray painted on a wall in the city. It was actually done so well. It was the perfect color to stand out, yet, it blended in to the setting.  I thought it pretty significant as its such a specific name, I never heard of it prior to reading about him on the Jos Webpages. Also the relatively low numbers of Jos philosophy made this find quite remarkable.  
It gave me hope. Made me feel watched out for, and cared for, as there are some challenges that I am facing right now. I want to thank Enki for inspiring whomever to leave his name there. I hope that indeed he is assisting me. 

<td val[/IMG]Hey billy bob was Santa Fe springs the city like in California ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] "Enki" spray painted on wall
Sent: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 1:37:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I passed through the city of Santa Fe. I noticed "enki" spray painted on a wall in the city. It was actually done so well. It was the perfect color to stand out, yet, it blended in to the setting.  I thought it pretty significant as its such a specific name, I never heard of it prior to reading about him on the Jos Webpages. Also the relatively low numbers of Jos philosophy made this find quite remarkable.  
It gave me hope. Made me feel watched out for, and cared for, as there are some challenges that I am facing right now. I want to thank Enki for inspiring whomever to leave his name there. I hope that indeed he is assisting me.  [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back