Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

enjoy

Attachments :
<ol>Hail Satan666.jpg</ol> Byzantine and Medieval Art (410 AD – 1485 AD) was co-opted by the Xian church. All the great Gentile Talent was forced to depict almost exclusively Xian themes in their work. If they didn't, they would be accused of Heresy and tortured to death by the Xian Church. So I think its a great idea, when a piece speaks to me to free it, I free it for that artist by removing the Xianity and replacing it with Devotion to the One TRUE God, Satan. The church stole our talent to exalt their false God. I'm taking it back.
Hail Satan!!

Yes, this is Great Idea! 
F***n' xian rised on murderes and horrible violence, because nobody could ever belive in these absurdities(...) without such metods... I HATE THEM UNIMAGINABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ave Satan!

Those other two are very nice, and this first one of the latter is hilarious. Keep it up. I love art even though it is not my calling.

Hail Satan.

wow!i love arti find your work nice.
am an artist myself.tho am mostly into writing....
for example,
tHE fIrsT DrEAM   timid, coying, trembling all things had been magnified amazement flowing out of me in fluctuating shudders   the effortless “divinemajesty” truly, nature’s most SUPERLATIVE Oh, that feeling of owe -shall I sit, stand, walk, Or- should bendandkneel? Behold: an awesome shift took place, and I understood something absolute   a fathomless and mysterious night  alright,  for thereafter, life lost all ordinary dimensions and though I repeat the name striving to make it natural It’s actually not Satan- yet he is simply ‘he’ the shinning one I needed all my life with all my being     tHE sECONd dREAM   YOU.  Angry complainer Shying like some coward Endure my presence! try no defense against its pleasure and discern no disposition you, I have watched with interest and spirit a restless dreamer and truth seeker   you are no orphan stumbling upon this grate possibility you have been natured by faithful friends Stop fighting the moral battles! That which drives you to idiot raving and despair. you know what is batter   I grant you your truest desire Critical truth will not quench your thirst, Since you prefer poetic reason, learn now child “The whole is a philosophy- And the philosophy is founded upon a great lie” The ultimate point lays in that which you are Fight no moral battles and simply know you are the truth.

Hail Satanhail all hellDevilsAdvocateNic  

On 18 February 2017 at 00:17, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You did an amazing job. Keep it up!

Wow! It's deep and yet easy to understand. This is more than a talent. It's a gift!
Thanks for sharing.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:15 AM, devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   wow!i love arti find your work nice.
am an artist myself.tho am mostly into writing....
for example,
tHE fIrsT DrEAM   timid, coying, trembling all things had been magnified amazement flowing out of me in fluctuating shudders   the effortless “divinemajesty” truly, nature’s most SUPERLATIVE Oh, that feeling of owe -shall I sit, stand, walk, Or- should bendandkneel? Behold: an awesome shift took place, and I understood something absolute   a fathomless and mysterious night  alright,  for thereafter, life lost all ordinary dimensions and though I repeat the name striving to make it natural It’s actually not Satan- yet he is simply ‘he’ the shinning one I needed all my life with all my being     tHE sECONd dREAM   YOU.  Angry complainer Shying like some coward Endure my presence! try no defense against its pleasure and discern no disposition you, I have watched with interest and spirit a restless dreamer and truth seeker   you are no orphan stumbling upon this grate possibility you have been natured by faithful friends Stop fighting the moral battles! That which drives you to idiot raving and despair. you know what is batter   I grant you your truest desire Critical truth will not quench your thirst, Since you prefer poetic reason, learn now child “The whole is a philosophy- And the philosophy is founded upon a great lie” The ultimate point lays in that which you are Fight no moral battles and simply know you are the truth.

Hail Satanhail all hellDevilsAdvocateNic  

On 18 February 2017 at 00:17, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">starduststreakofl[/IMG][email protected] wrote:
  You did an amazing job. Keep it up!

Looks awesome. And yeah the GD one made me laugh, haha, oh the amount of mistakes I remember myself having done

The pictures look really nice. Especially the second one xd. 
Why the circle around the inv. pentagram in the 3rd one, though? 
-Shael

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.

Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
https://[/IMGUnsubscribe • [url=https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/]Terms of Use

Which is why Zola liberated it. As the "real" "uriel" is nothing but a fake thoughtform that looks nothing like that image.

The jews gave their "angels" the appearance of our Gods in their depections. In order to make people believe that those fake thoughtforms are supposedly some very beautiful looking, godlike beings.

Many great Aryan artists and creators have made artwork with xian themes because they didn't know any better or because they had no other choice. Their talent wasted on such disgusting themes, instead of throwing away the art and damning it because it has depictions of xian themes, Zola decided to liberate it and remove the xian shit and replace it with Satanic symbolism, so the origional artwork can still be admired for it's beauty without having that xian crap all over it.

The artists who made those works would never have used their incredible talent to make xian artwork if they knew the truth about xianity, we can do their work some justice by liberating it from the xian crap.

Yes, exactly, Voice, thanks for clarifying for ugart.
These are the thirteenth-century stained-glass windows of Paris’ Sainte Chapelle. They were officially opened up to the public again 2 years ago following a seven-year restoration project. The task of painstakingly removing and cleaning the glass was timed to mark 800 years since the birth of King Louis IX, or St Louis, who commissioned the Gothic chapel to house his collection of relics.
Just look at how beautiful are the works that Gentile hands can create! Understand, when you look at this, all this talent was stolen away, poured into glorifying and uplifting the false God over the One True God. This kind of talent and glory should be poured into temples for our Gods. I think it kind of illustrates the magnitude of the crime committed. You have to understand, the church held all the power back then, all art had to be religious on pain of torture and death by the inquisition. So all the incredible talent WE possess, was stolen by the jews. THEY certainly can't create work of this magnitude. Thats why they need US to be their slaves. I think it serves to illustrate the magnitude of the deception and the crime against humanity that has/is occurring.
<[/IMG]

@zola  Ref Beautiful chapel pic
I'm still sorting through my emails. Lol. Wanted to post about this. Beautiful chapel with stained glass. 
There was a time when I was soooo passionate about stained glass that I actually studied it on an amateur scale. The colors in glass of this time period were made by adding other substances. For example: Red was made by adding gold! Blue was copper, yellow and orange was sulfur, green was lead, white was tin, nickel was purple. They mixed these combinations, added other things which I don't remember, to get other colors. 
Recently, modern scientists with advanced technology tried to separate the gold from the glass. Totally and unequivocally NO WAY!! 
I wonder about the chakras... if there is a metal/mineral attached to each? Imagine...something as common and simple as nickel for the crown chakra! Speaking allegorically. 
Thanks for the trip through memory lane! 
Hail Satan Hail Lilith
Dehna 

Dehna,
That's a really interesting thing! Thanks for pointing that out. I actually was trained in hot glass (glassblowing) and yes, different metal/minerals make the different colors. The hardest color to make true is the red. Made me think of what I'm doing: I was just studying the different chakras and the sounds associated with them, and the yogic poses that correspond to the different chakras, the idea being to do these mantras 7X holding each yogic pose. Wouldn't it add to the power of the mantras? I'm interested to try to create a yoga practice where the poses that correspond are all in one practice and you can vibrate each mantra while doing it:
Crown: MAUM X 7 into the crown Yoga pose: Savasanah 3rd Eye: AUM X7 into center, front and rear, X7 into left and right temple Yoga Pose: Childs PoseThroat: HAUM X7 into C/F/R Yoga Pose: Fish PoseHeart: YAUM X7 into C/F/R Yoga pose: Camel/Bridge/WheelSolar: RAUM X7 into C/F/R Yoga pose: Plank/breath of fireSacral: VAUM X7 into C/F/R Left and Right hip chakras all X7 Yoga pose: Goddess poseRoot: LAUM X7 Yoga Pose: Tree pose
There probably is a metal/mineral associated with each chakra. Interesting :)
HS!

@zola. Beautiful chakras
Exactly my point Zola! We can use this glass philosophy within our growth. :)
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 5:53 AM, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Dehna,
That's a really interesting thing! Thanks for pointing that out. I actually was trained in hot glass (glassblowing) and yes, different metal/minerals make the different colors. The hardest color to make true is the red. Made me think of what I'm doing: I was just studying the different chakras and the sounds associated with them, and the yogic poses that correspond to the different chakras, the idea being to do these mantras 7X holding each yogic pose. Wouldn't it add to the power of the mantras? I'm interested to try to create a yoga practice where the poses that correspond are all in one practice and you can vibrate each mantra while doing it:
Crown: MAUM X 7 into the crown Yoga pose: Savasanah 3rd Eye: AUM X7 into center, front and rear, X7 into left and right temple Yoga Pose: Childs PoseThroat: HAUM X7 into C/F/R Yoga Pose: Fish PoseHeart: YAUM X7 into C/F/R Yoga pose: Camel/Bridge/WheelSolar: RAUM X7 into C/F/R Yoga pose: Plank/breath of fireSacral: VAUM X7 into C/F/R Left and Right hip chakras all X7 Yoga pose: Goddess poseRoot: LAUM X7 Yoga Pose: Tree pose
There probably is a metal/mineral associated with each chakra. Interesting :)
HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back