Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Engregore

highabove72

Lets say that I draw a character and I give it a name and a symbol. Then I continually pour my energy and belief into it, can I give it life in the astral world? Thus I'm creating an Engregore to be my loyal servant or personal agent which can have the capability to kill unwanted people such as annoying xians. Is it possible that it can undertake such desirable missions? That's basically it...Thanks in advance.

HAIL SATAN!

blood helps.
i recently started a fetish pot with all kinds of interesting things in it, named it, and when i leave it open at night it gives me very vivid nightmares because it needs more attention than i am giving it. i have only been working with M. Ford books since i started about 2 years ago so i cant say i have much experience with much else, but i can share with you from experience that putting energy into things does work. however getting a servant to be powerful enough to kill somebody is something i have not accomplished yet, but Satan knows I've been trying.....

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, highabove72 <highabove72@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Engregore
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 3:33 PM

Lets say that I draw a character and I give it a name and a symbol. Then I continually pour my energy and belief into it, can I give it life in the astral world? Thus I'm creating an Engregore to be my loyal servant or personal agent which can have the capability to kill unwanted people such as annoying xians. Is it possible that it can undertake such desirable missions? That's basically it...Thanks in advance.

HAIL SATAN!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

has anyone seen a Haunting in Connecticut? there was a couple of parts in the movie where the boy had energy coming out of his mouth and it gave me a basic concept of psychic energy and what it may be like.  it was very helpful to me and i would recommend the movie to anyone that might be a little fuzzy about psychic energy, or evoking and then consuming the energy, etc. 

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, highabove72 <highabove72@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Engregore
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 3:33 PM

HAIL SATAN!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back