Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ENERGY

jakes

i have noticed that while holding my Boa i can feel his energy. it is like our auras are conected when he is on me. the energy is conforting it is like a minute feeling of a demons touch. i was just wondering if energy meditations while with my snake would harm him at all or if it would enhance the experience. thank you

Hail SATAN and Gods of Hell
sNaKoB

hello please i want known how to project energy from plant,sun,wind and even animals ,HAIL SATAN

If I use one type of energy and then use another color would it interfere with the first energy or would it help bc im going to use multiple energies to torment someone

If I use one type of energy and then use another color would it interfere with the first energy or would it help I plan on using it to torment someone

Why do you have to use multiple colors? Grey is perfect for destruction/death/sickness etc etc etc.

Στις 7:44 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... έγραψε:
  If I use one type of energy and then use another color would it interfere with the first energy or would it help I plan on using it to torment someone

It would be best to use one specific colour since that makes it more focused and powerful. Grey is the best colour to inflict misfortune onto someone. Make sure you do not invoke the energy though since this will more likely cause it to backfire. Visualize grey energy accumulating from outside of you and focus it into a ball of energy infront of you, then will it to do whatever it is you wish, then send it to the victim. Whatever you do, do not allow the energy to infuse with your aura in any way, and clean your aura completely after you are done. Hail Satan!!!! 

On Tuesday, 25 March 2014, 17:15, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... wrote:
  If I use one type of energy and then use another color would it interfere with the first energy or would it help bc im going to use multiple energies to torment someone

The best colour I have ever used to draw justice was black mixed with dark grey. Obviously you must take into account other conditions like the state of you Spiritual powers, the asshole's state of Spiritual powers etc.... 
As with mixing colours, that is fine. For example, you wasn't money, I would visualise green shimmering with gold. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 24 Mar 2014, at 18:36, <coltongoins@... wrote:

If you want to kill someone, just use grey energy. If you just want to hurt someone black energy. Of course, black energy can be used for several things, so make proper affirmations. You don't need different colours of energy other than these for tormenting someone.

Hello. I've been dedicated since 14 or so(I am 17 now), haven't progressed to far in meditation, but I understand that I'm going through the studying phase, meditation seems to be working in my daily routine finally, etc, but let's just skip all this it's not important. What is important is what I have stumbled across while doing my personal research. Your judgement is your own. I know that there are species out there that wish to exploit us for their benefit, and do us harm. If I am correct I remember reading that there are greys that are on Father's side, if I am correct then it's safe to assume that there is also reptilians that are good and helpful to humans, as well as the other ET races that are told to be hostile to humanity. I clearly and intently focused on the whole video, all two hours of it. I could just feel.... well I really can't explain what I felt. I feel relieved, if you look past all of her words, you will see how it all comes together. I feel Father may have lead me to this as I begged him for help one night cause I was having emotional issues and was mad at Father out of my own ignorance and laziness. I wanted to meet father so bad that it was like obsession, I wasn't ready to go through the process of meditating everyday because of my own indoctrinations that I am subconciously dependant on, and I for some reason found logic to be mad at Father for this. Who the fuck knows why, maybe it's the enemy attacking me. However, I'm not supposed to be preaching my problems but as I am writing I feel as if this experience must be shared, however here is the link to the interview. You decide for yourself, your judgement is your own and I respect it. Personally, I don't feel any deception from her words, but hey? You never know. This is why I am sharing this with you. HAIL ENKI!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeWg_qSddeE
---In [email protected], <samiabbas66@... wrote :

The best colour I have ever used to draw justice was black mixed with dark grey. Obviously you must take into account other conditions like the state of you Spiritual powers, the asshole's state of Spiritual powers etc.... 
As with mixing colours, that is fine. For example, you wasn't money, I would visualise green shimmering with gold. 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 24 Mar 2014, at 18:36, <coltongoins@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back